Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
SpiritVoices
sparkly
zerdini
Viking
Lynn
AngelTony
Panda
mac
Mal5252
Akyana
innerlight
Raven
Soaring Bird
Kaere
1antique
Violet
20 posters

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

2012... - Page 3 Empty 2012...

Post  Violet Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Not my thing really, but I wondered what people think will happen in 2012?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

2012... - Page 3 Empty Re: 2012...

Post  Arbel Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Neither the Mayans or any other prophecy have stated that the world will end on December 21st 2012; all that has ever been stated is that it is time for change. We are in what is called the end days but nothing is going to happen in the way people envisage it to happen. It is said that God will destroy mankind so that is the simple answer to it all because those words were written by mankind. First God would never and I mean never authorise Armageddon on this world but has anyone given a thought about mankind creating Armageddon and using the prophecies as an excuse for it to happen

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 pm

That I can understand,Arbel.
    :worry:
    RoyEdwardSmith
    RoyEdwardSmith

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2013-02-04

Post  RoyEdwardSmith Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:32 pm

Many people seem to be disappointed because "nothing happened" on December 21, 2012. No global catastrophe. No global spiritual awakening. Well, something must have happened and I'm trying to define what it was, because I've been in an inexplicable but continuous state of gentle bliss since that date.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:38 am

2012 was a manmade prophecy and there is not one prophecy that states the end of the world they only stated it was time for change. What is taking place on this world is a gradual build up and has been for a number of years and if you look at the world all the signs are there for all to see not just weather wise but also what mankind is doing also

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

RoyEdwardSmith wrote:Many people seem to be disappointed because "nothing happened" on December 21, 2012. No global catastrophe. No global spiritual awakening. Well, something must have happened and I'm trying to define what it was, because I've been in an inexplicable but continuous state of gentle bliss since that date.

Can you explain why,Roy? Any idea what made you think it may have been December 21st?

Joanie
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am

Arbel wrote:2012 was a manmade prophecy and there is not one prophecy that states the end of the world they only stated it was time for change. What is taking place on this world is a gradual build up and has been for a number of years and if you look at the world all the signs are there for all to see not just weather wise but also what mankind is doing also

Arbel

The weather has certainly changed,Bill.
    Would you say that is part of it?
    Joanie
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes the weather is a part of what is going on plus you will hear of wars and rumours of war and these things must come to pass first. Then we have the one world order that the global elite want; then there is reduction of two thirds of world population that is being planned also. I will leave it at that as I think you get the general picture of what is going on in this world as there is much more

Arbel
    RoyEdwardSmith
    RoyEdwardSmith

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2013-02-04

Post  RoyEdwardSmith Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Joanie, I can't say that Dec 21 caused the state of bliss I find myself in. I can only say that I noticed this feeling soon after Dec 21. I, too, would like to know if there's a real relationship between that date and this continuing bliss. I'm doing some research. And I want to discuss it with my spirit guides. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:56 pm

Some interesting posts here, i've nothing to contribute other than what I wrote earlier but i'll be following the thread.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 am

RoyEdwardSmith wrote:Joanie, I can't say that Dec 21 caused the state of bliss I find myself in. I can only say that I noticed this feeling soon after Dec 21. I, too, would like to know if there's a real relationship between that date and this continuing bliss. I'm doing some research. And I want to discuss it with my spirit guides. I'll let you know what I find out.

That is strange,Roy. I would be interested to know what you find out.
    Anyone else on board have found that the date of the 21 Dec. changed anything in their lives or feelings.

Joanie
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 am

I would say Roy that you did have a connection to 2012 as the vibrations of the world are constantly changing and you have attained what many seek. The vibrations are meant to affect mankind but very few are achieving that because mankind do not know about the vibrations in the first place. Too many accepted the fact that 2012 was the end of the world and that we would just be wiped off the face of this world and nothing could be further from the truth.

No matter what term we use be it Armageddon or the end days every thing is about change and even if people still believe about judgement day nothing is going to happen in the way people view it. I will put this into the context by say this change we are experiencing has too parts to it; the first part is about material change which is now taking place on this earth and the second part is about the spiritual. The spiritual part is about going back to the beginning of how every thing came to pass of how mankind descended from the living God. From the gospel of Thomas which contains the secret sayings of Jesus there is this statement; when you make two into one then you will enter the kingdom. What that actually means is that one set of spiritual twins will come together and bring the truth of God into this world. I have now put into context the true meaning of the end days and this massive change that is now taking place so we live in interesting times

Arbel

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:18 am