Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

dreams - Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? - Page 2 Empty Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

We all dream, even those who dont remember it is said that those who say they dont just dont remember.

It is said that our higher selfs communicate with us threw dreams etc and also maybe guides, ascended masters, teachers, god etc.

So my question is this when theres alot fo people in dreams, or even just one person in general, does the dream mean they are real people, do they stand for some one else or could then have a meaning but not be real? If so how can you tell the difference?

:bfs:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

dreams - Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Now where do dreams come from?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

dreams - Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Sub-concious, Fears, worries? Higher self? God? Imagination? lol

All of the above?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes, all of the above.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks,

The ways I see things, is we have warnings, we can see future events, but normally we see things we fear and worry about, and we see guidance, so its hard to tell difference between them.

I gues I cant tell whats guidance, or if I see guidance in a way isit to say stay away from ........ or to do.........., get me?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm

Have you ever had a warning in a dream?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Lets just say there are things going on, and im not sure what to do, im confused.

So when I see these things in dreams etc, not sure if its warnings, stress, guidance etc.

:sleepy3:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi hun prefer if you call me Eyeopen, dreams - Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? - Page 2 160943 
    Ooops:blush:  i'm really sorry Eyeopen, that was very clumsy of me, i've edited your name into that post .

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 am

You didnt have to do that,

Thanks.

:eyeroll:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Kaere wrote:It's not only a dream, who said it's only a dream? That sounds like a Spirit dream to me, a message and gathering of Spirit and soul friends.

Are you aware that you're dreaming at the time? If you are, then it's lucid.. lucid means "aware, conscious, able to think clearly". To know you're in a dream at the time of having the dream.

This is what confuses me.   

I only aware of what I have dreamed of when I wake up but they are so clear to me.
    Like they have actually happened and still happening.  I wonder why I am lying in bed when I was in another place a few minutes ago.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 am