Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

spirit or imagination

shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

spirit or imagination Empty spirit or imagination

Post  shayn Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:03 pm

hi,
    i'm almost sure it was not my imagination, but then again i can't believe it is true.
    do you think a spirit may return to ask forgiveness, in a spirit form while some sort of channeling? i know there was a spirit, and i recognized it, and i'm sure of the message and still i can't really take it for real and maybe it was only my imagination playing tricks on me.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

spirit or imagination Empty Re: spirit or imagination

Post  Violet Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi Shayn, I spent years believing this kind of thing to be my 'imagination' so you're not alone there :hugz:

Yes, spirits often come forward to ask for forgiveness, was the message for yourself or someone else? If it was for you and makes sense to you accept it for what it is.
    If it was for someone else and you're worried about telling them (especially if they don't believe in this stuff) it can be a little more difficult to pass the message on but you will find a way.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  astralphoenix Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:12 pm

Yes it is possible Shayn. Sometimes the passed person may have treated someone very badly, and now they are in spirit form and do not have the ego any longer, they can ask for your forgiveness. This can happen with Suicide victims especially.
    By forgiving that person, you are able to let go of past hurts etc. You may never forget, but you can forgive. So don't dismiss what you heard and felt.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:06 pm

thank you both for your answer,
    the problems is that i can't forgive her. i'm sorry, she hurt me so badly that i still need to heal myself from what she did, i can't forgive. i'm no more angry with her or hold anything aginst this spirit or person it was, and i really don't want anything to do with her now or ever in this life time or on another, from my side, it is over and done with, i hold nothing, she did what she did and it was her free will and free choice, as it is my free choice to say, ok, fine, i accept what had happen, and now i just put it in the past and the emotions that are connected to that, and end of story. but i can't forgive, i'm sorry. i just can't. so what do i do. what to do? to forgive her would mean undermine myself. i can't do that. so i told her this. if she needs to accept something from me to be free from me, then she is free, but there is and can't be any forgiveness here.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Shayn, and that is absolutely fine :hugz: there may or may not come a time in the future when you feel you can forgive, but that's irrelevant as it is how you feel right now which is important. Simply tell her you are unable to forgive her, if she is troubling you ask her firmly to leave you alone.
    A lot is said by many about how you should forgive, for your own piece of mind if nothing else, but I disagree, forgiveness is meaningless if it isn't truly meant from the heart imo.
    In this situation you have to do what feels right for you personally :hugz:

shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:47 am

thank you violet
    your words realy help me, you know, i felt so bad with myself for not wanting to forgive. and yes i told this to the spirit 2 times. both times with no anger, and i told her that i let her go, you know, that i don't hold anything against her and i that i don't have any anger, and even though i can't understand why and forgive her, this is all that there is, no score to settle at later time..
    she went away.
    i felt bad for not forgiving her, but i felt that forgiving her will hurt me even more, will sort of turn all what she had done to me into nothing and it is not nothing.it is not nothing at all. but this is my pain, and it still hurts alot, but there is no anger and not blame. this is why i say she is free.

anyway thank you for listening and thank you for your words
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi Shayn :hugz: Please don't feel bad, you're not ready to forgive, it is obviously still very raw for you, it is good that you hold no anger though as that can be quite destructive.
    I know exactly what you mean, feeling that to forgive her would somehow make it all ok, like it doesn't matter what she did, but it does matter, and as you rightly said in an earlier post you need time to heal yourself first.
    Later, in the future things may be different, and i'm pleased to hear she respected your wishes and went away.
    I'm happy to have helped, if only a little, and it will get better, I'm sure of that :hugz:

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 pm

This topic reminded me of a time when I visited the spiritualist church.

A message was given to a lady there from her 'dearly departed' husband.
    He wanted to apologise for the brutal man he had been during life.
    He sounded very sincere in his message but his wife would not accept it.
    How would non acceptance affect her late husband in spirit?     

Does it stop any progression for the spirit during their time in spirit?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:12 pm