Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? Empty Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:49 pm

We all dream, even those who dont remember it is said that those who say they dont just dont remember.

It is said that our higher selfs communicate with us threw dreams etc and also maybe guides, ascended masters, teachers, god etc.

So my question is this when theres alot fo people in dreams, or even just one person in general, does the dream mean they are real people, do they stand for some one else or could then have a meaning but not be real? If so how can you tell the difference?

:bfs:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? Empty Re: Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 pm

There are special dreams we call Lucid dreams in which those from the spirit world visit us.   To give us their love and support....

:urwelcome:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Dreams, people or imagination?????????????? Empty Re: Dreams, people or imagination??????????????

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:33 pm

I thought a lucid dream was one where we know it is a dream and we realise and be ourselves etc? an when you realise its a dream and wake up a lucid one is when you realise and dont wake up etc?

I havnt really seen relatives, I have but not much.

I see alot of people who are alive in my dreams I dont know the purpose of these dreams, and they are kinda weird. I dont understand the point of them as in is it them? cant be. Isit a dream my higher self makes up to show me things and if so do we pay attention to scenes of what they say?

If it is a uncle called john and auntie called isabel do we think of another aunt or uncle or look out for them or their names? its confusing, lol.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Simply a Lucid Dream is a very clear dream as if you were actually there.
    Which you are....it is linked with Astral Travel.    The spirit in you leaves your physical body and visits the spirit world or somewhere outside of our world here.

Often meeting up with those who are deceased.   A quick visit to spirit....
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Now I am confused, I always think my dreams are real, always have, besides when you realise its a dream and wake up, but they all seem real at the time hense a dream? Although when you wake up you realise eg ones I had a dream and saw then katie prices husband alex reid and spoke to him and asked for an autograph but then realised when I woke up he was a cardboard cutout, lol.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm

My brother came to me in my dreams..........said his death was not real.............I woke up.....and it was even more real
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:My brother came to me in my dreams..........said his death was not real.............I woke up.....and it was even more real
    oh wow, that must have been something
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Before he died?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:10 pm

eyeopen wrote:Before he died?
    after he died...like 7 years after

yes it was friskyfox
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Cool, but can anyone gime info to the dreams please?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:41 am

Lucid dreams are hard to explain,eyeopen.    Dreams are sometimes called 'The little death'.   Because in a way a lucid dream is like leaving the body during physical death.   The only difference is the spirit or soul doesn't return to the body after death. 
    This is why we call them Lucid Dreams....so clear that we remember every thing that occurs in those dreams and able to tell about the dream when we wake up.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Ummm... I disagree with that explanation Spirit Voices. To my understanding, lucid dreams are those dreams where we are aware we are dreaming (we are lucid) and have the ability to shift and change the dream at will. We are in control of the dream and are not merely following along.

There are special dreams though, I call them Spirit dreams, that have a message or interaction... these are different from your everyday "processing your thoughts" dreams. My mum came to me in one of these dreams to tell me she was okay... not your ordinary "in your underwear in school" dream, do you see what I mean?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Kaere wrote:Ummm... I disagree with that explanation Spirit Voices. To my understanding, lucid dreams are those dreams where we are aware we are dreaming (we are lucid) and have the ability to shift and change the dream at will. We are in control of the dream and are not merely following along.

There are special dreams though, I call them Spirit dreams, that have a message or interaction... these are different from your everyday "processing your thoughts" dreams. My mum came to me in one of these dreams to tell me she was okay... not your ordinary "in your underwear in school" dream, do you see what I mean?
    Hi Kaere,just caught your post before I switched off.

Lucid dreams are also known as OBE's.   Out of body experiences.
    Each time I have a lucid dream,I 'meet up' with friends and relatives who have passed into spirit,looking very different to the way they looked before physical death.  Healthy sometimes looking younger than they did in life.
    I have as my guide,my husband,he is always by my side in these particular dreams.
    They can either be called Lucid dreams or as you say 'spirit dreams'.
    Yes,I understand what you are saying....thanks Kaere.....
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm

But how can we tell whom comes to use n dreams as mentioned above?

Fair enough different views to what Lucid dreams are called, doesnt matter what they are called, but let sgo with some we know we are dreaming and some we dont know, and others we are visited by spirits.

But how if we have dreams do we know if we are visited or its just a dream? How can we tell whom are real people or are just imagination? If we dream about an aunt isit about the aunt or another aunt? or isit related to the name fo that aunt etc?

Last edited by eyeopen on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Well no... lucid dreams are not necessarily OBE's as one can have an OBE without being aware that's what's happening.

It's not a case of potayto-potahto... the different dreams here are not the same thing, different name. I wish Squatchit was here to explain, she is very good at lucid dreaming and has much experience with it.

A lucid dream is one where the dreamer is aware they are dreaming and can change the dream as they go. They can change their clothes, what's happening, scenes, etc. Some might consider this to be astral projection starting through a sleep-state as opposed to while conscious. You know you're dreaming and can manipulate that dream and dreamworld. Lucid dreaming is not easy for the majority of people because there's a tendency to wake up or lose lucidity unless one is very aware of what is happening at the time.

Here's a link to the wiki on lucid dreaming http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream. There's an astral pulse site out there which also goes into such things in depth.

Then there are your dreams where you're either visited by spirit or just living out your daily issues. For me, the Spirit dreams are much more vivid, things are exaggerated, and there's just a sense that you know. I knew when my mum visited me, it's one of those dreams I won't forget. I have a lot of dreams about books when it comes to Spirit dreams... and music. It's always the idea of trying to communicate something, from one to another... ie spirit dreams are unlikely to be about being chased by the boogeyman, at least for me.

Basically, to tell the difference between a Spirit dream and a regular dream, you have to learn to use your discernment. No one knows your dreams better than you do and your spirit team will communicate with you differently than mine will communicate with me.

Keeping a dream journal is excellent for learning about your dreams and messages and such. Because you can go back and look at it all lumped together, as opposed to piecemeal.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:40 pm

I always ask myself 'where do dreams come from?'.
    Some say from the 'subconscious' some say from the activities of the day.
    Some say from worries which build up in us. So many reasons for dreaming.
    They say that dreams relieve tension.   

I call my dreams lucid dreams because they are so life like and always in the same setting.
    One room.   One large table.  Cups and saucers.  Plates full of food.

Crowds standing by chatting.  Hugging others like it is a large reunion.
    A welcome party.    For those meeting others who evidently they haven't seen for a while.   I've had such a number of those kind of dreams.   Always after a death in the party.   One might say...'well,those folks on your mind'.
    But if folks and relatives are on my mind,wouldn't they look the same from the last time I saw them?    But they don't.    They look different in the way that sometimes they look years younger.   Healthy and blooming.   Some have passed with cancer,looking so ill before they died.  I see them healthy again.

My grandson was the last person I saw in this room.    He was thin and so ill in hospital.   He died from kidney failure aged only 35 years.
    He stood across the table from me...(always a barrier between us and them in spirit) looking about 16 years old.   Chubby and healthy.
    He had at this time died about 6 months before I saw him in spirit.

So if this is only a dream,why does it always follow the same pattern?
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 pm

It's not only a dream, who said it's only a dream? That sounds like a Spirit dream to me, a message and gathering of Spirit and soul friends.

Are you aware that you're dreaming at the time? If you are, then it's lucid.. lucid means "aware, conscious, able to think clearly". To know you're in a dream at the time of having the dream.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Thanks, I will keep that in mind and your rite about people having different ways of communicating with spirit etc.

I didnt know about Lucid dreams that you could change them? I thought it just was like being in a place and then being able to explore it, I normally wake up when I realise its a dream, I think dying is probably the same if your not spiritual.

As for seeing people in dreams, well if I knew the answer to that i wouldnt of made this thread, lol.

I cant imagine havign a lucid dream, although once I had a dream where I think I realised it was a dream, but not sure if I did or if I realised it was before I was spiritual, as far as I know, lol. My mum dropped me off into town then I realised I was dreaming, I teased a police officer, then ran off, then was in the mall which upstairs turned into a wedding there I went up and threw my cousin off the balcony to the ground then my cousin just for the fun of it as I knew it was a dream, lol.

I think I remember dreams where I might of been visited by spirit not sure if its that or actually dreaming of them. as I missed them etc.

As for the other dreams that relieve us I think it works like this. I have had violent dreams, and I dotn think it means I wish to be violent with these people, I sue to have alot fo my sister, but this is more because we didnt get on and she put me threw hell, so i think it had more to do with if some one puts you down, you put them down in a dream so you feel better when you wake up etc. That way we feel better without getting bad karma, lol.

But I also think that If we have things on our mind and stressful situations then we would dream about it.

I have a difficulty hense to know what is what etc. I think I remember some dreams where I have advice but not sure.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:41 pm

I'm going to answer this tomorrow....so tired I can hardly type.
    Been a long day and had friends visiting this evening.:sleepy3: 

Will tell you more then about some of the experiences I've had in dreams.

Night all,sleep tight all.

:ghug: 
    Joan xx
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Sweetdreams,

:daisy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 am

Kaere wrote:It's not only a dream, who said it's only a dream? That sounds like a Spirit dream to me, a message and gathering of Spirit and soul friends.

Are you aware that you're dreaming at the time? If you are, then it's lucid.. lucid means "aware, conscious, able to think clearly". To know you're in a dream at the time of having the dream.

I didn't at first,Kaere.   Just thought it was dreaming of family who had died.
    Then as the dreams became clearer,I realised that those relatives were the ones who had died not long ago.    I was being shown that they were still around and 'alive'. 
    The last dream I had was a few months ago of an old army mate of Ken's arriving in spirit.   There is an account of that episode somewhere on site.
    Arrived in spirit as a young man but had passed over from life in his old age.
    That was proof to me that I was seeing something that proved  there is a spirit world.:asmile: 

Joan x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 am

eyeopen wrote:We all dream, even those who dont remember it is said that those who say they dont just dont remember.

It is said that our higher selfs communicate with us threw dreams etc and also maybe guides, ascended masters, teachers, god etc.

So my question is this when theres alot fo people in dreams, or even just one person in general, does the dream mean they are real people, do they stand for some one else or could then have a meaning but not be real? If so how can you tell the difference?

:bfs:
    Now that depends,you could be receiving just memories of someone or they themselves are showing to you,they are still around but in the spirit world.
    :hugz:
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:13 pm

aw,

I often have dreams of relatives and pepole I know, some times even famous people, but they seem to come to me in ways it feels they are real, but not whom they seem to be look like etc.

Specially the dreams they seem to be so different to how they really truely are, I duno if its there higher selves etc, feels so weird, as I dont keep grudges but they seem so friendly to me in dreams, they usually arent, lol.

:love:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi Eyeopen these people (imo) cannot be 'imagined,' imagining is something (as far as I know) only an awake mind can do, not something we can do while sleeping so (again imo) those people are not 'imagined' we can dream about the real people in our lives, people we know, we can also dream about people we don't yet know but who may come into our lives later.

We may also dream about people we don't know and who we will never know, some believe these people represent US in a dream, or represent someone we know, often people believe if you dream of a child that child represents the 'inner you' or your 'inner child' for example.

Some people dream of deceased people I believe these are actual visitations from spirits.

How can you tell the difference?  That's the tricky bit, post your dreams in the forum if you can't work them out I struggle to understand a lot of my dreams but can make sense of other people's sometimes, working out your own dreams can be as difficult as trying to do a reading for yourself.

Someone earlier in the thread suggested a dream diary this is a good idea.

Last edited by Violet on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Violet wrote:
    Hi Auras these people (imo) cannot be 'imagined,' imagining is something (as far as I know) only an awake mind can do, not something we can do while sleeping so (again imo) those people are not 'imagined' we can dream about the real people in our lives, people we know, we can also dream about people we don't yet know but who may come into our lives later.

We may also dream about people we don't know and who we will never know, some believe these people represent US in a dream, or represent someone we know, often people believe if you dream of a child that child represents the 'inner you' or your 'inner child' for example.

Some people dream of deceased people I believe these are actual visitations from spirits.

How can you tell the difference?  That's the tricky bit, post your dreams in the forum if you can't work them out I struggle to understand a lot of my dreams but can make sense of other people's sometimes, working out your own dreams can be as difficult as trying to do a reading for yourself.

Someone earlier in the thread suggested a dream diary this is a good idea.
    Hi hun prefer if you call me Eyeopen, :blush: 

An thankyou for your reply, that was very enlightening, I gues I will try and remember the spirits visitation things. Which is weird as I remeber having a dream of tupac ages ago a dead rapper, he cant of visited me, lol.

I dream of famous people what does this mean? an I recognise them in a dream.

I saw Frankie sanford in the last dream, and I recognised her, I was talking to my sister about ehr and hse was far but could hear and was smiling to what I said, I was saying I use to fancy her, but prefered her with longer hair, although she never had long hair, although it was short and she now has long straight hair, but short in the dream. She looked nice even for some one with short hair.

She had a big smile on her face when I said this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:22 am