Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Clock stops in the time of death

Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female
    Number of posts : 123
    Job/hobbies : Magick, Paranormal, Astrology and Occult
    Registration date : 2013-08-12

The Clock stops in the time of death Empty The Clock stops in the time of death

Post  Lakshmi Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Anyone noticed this, I noticed this when my father passed away and other members in my family too. Also the Clock stopped when even my Dog died. I feel that this is a sign from Lord Saturn (who deals with time, death, karma, etc) to say that the time is up.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

The Clock stops in the time of death Empty Re: The Clock stops in the time of death

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:23 pm

No,

You mean shuni dev?
    Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female

The Clock stops in the time of death Empty Re: The Clock stops in the time of death

Post  Lakshmi Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Lord Saturn and Shani Dev are the same person. As for the clock stopping, this is a common phenomena which is known to even skeptics too. I would like to know more about this but why the stop at the same time of death. This is one question I would like to have answered.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:36 pm

Shuni deals with time death and karma? I thought it was more stars energy etc. 

Aum shum shuni sachray namah, lol. I do his mala, only one I do, so I should know this.

As for time could be to let you know?
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:04 am

hi lakshmi
    it happened to us as well when my father passed away, clocked stopped, his watches just stopped moving, and my brother watch broke to pieces.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:39 am

Haven't had any clocks stop but the beautiful brass clock I bought my husband slowed down bit by bit after died.    I thought it may have been the batteries running out, renewed them but it sill work.   Took it to the shop where I bought and they couldn't understand why this clock wouldn't work.
    I happened to mention to them hubby had died the day before......I got some weird looks.    They kept the clock there and worked on it but couldn't get it going.
    They offered to change the clock and I said that I wanted to keep it.
    A month later it started to go once more.

I can't prove it was his death or his doing that this clock stopped but it looked awful suspicious.
    Lakshmi
    Lakshmi

Female

Post  Lakshmi Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Apparently accd to Urban Legend, it is the dead loved one who has stopped the clocks. Anyway what I believe is that this phenomena is a sign that there is life after death and skeptics will do anything to debunk this.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:11 pm

He loved that clock and that would be his way of letting me know that he was visiting.      The clock had a beautiful chime of the Westminster chimes.

Strangely after I moved after his death,back to the estate we used to live on,the first night I slept there,I heard the chimes of a clock.    The Westminster chimes!

Only before I came back from  Australia,I gave the clock to my daughter in law who was my husband's niece.   So where were the chimes coming from?
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:40 pm

some things are just unexplainable Voices, but I do believe it was a special sign from your husband, letting you know he was with you :hugz:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:05 pm

frisky fox wrote:some things are just unexplainable Voices, but I do believe it was a special sign from your husband, letting you know he was with you :hugz:
    He loved clocks and was very good at fixing them.    Why I bought him that one...
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 pm

I knew someone who used to wake up at a certain time, in the early morning hours.....this only started happening after her father died

after thinking about it for awhile, she realized the time she was waking up was the same time her father died

it was like he was waking her up to talk to her
    this still happens several years later
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:27 pm

The watch he was wearing in hospital stopped too on the Sunday he passed on.
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:29 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:The watch he was wearing in hospital stopped too on the Sunday he passed on.
    there is definitely a connection then with time stopping .....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Now with my mother....I was knitting a jumper for her months before she died.
    She suffered from Alzheimers so couldn't follow the pattern.  I finished the second sleeve for her.     Stitched the sleeve up,put the sweater together and sewed it.
    She never got to wear it,she died before that.

Dreamed of her several months later,wearing the sweater....
    I just could not believe it.....:giggles:
    frisky fox

Post  frisky fox Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

nice dream Voices, she must have been happy you finished the sweater for her and wanted to show you how it looked on her !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:00 am