Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Remember Carolyn?

blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Remember Carolyn? Empty Remember Carolyn?

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 pm

*Waving* :giggles:   Still alive and kicking!  I have no idea when my last post was, probably around the beginning of 2013, I'm guessing? Still living in the RV. Its been almost 2 years that we've been living in this box. January Adam and me were flooded while living close to a river (yeh, shame on us), which resulted in our home needing repair, that took til mid-February. Being homeless in the freezing weather was NOT pleasurable, but it was an experience which I'm thankful for. Adam had a massive stroke in the last week of February. He beat the odds, he's still here :yeeess: Doctors didn't do anything to improve his health, we chose the alternate route and guess what? He's doing pretty good. I started doing crystal therapy with him in March, we've had nothing but good results from that.  I can't wait to tell everyone about the spiritual experiences, the EVP's, the energy exchange, dreams and body changes. Reading without any divination tools, and teaching metaphysics to upcoming readers who want to develop their own styles and strengthen/balance the energy centers. Mediumship, that energy center and subsequently, that ability, was triggered back open again into full force when we survived the flash flood and were homeless for 5 weeks. Watching Adam recover has been a blessed experience, every step of the way. Things are forever different, but life's all about change K\'s stars
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Remember Carolyn? Empty Re: Remember Carolyn?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm

I remember you being one of a couple.    I did wonder where Adam was....didn't like to ask....pleased he is doing alright....:hugz:
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:54 pm

Carolyn?

Carolyn who? :happy: 

I am so sorry to hear about Adam. I know he is in good hands, though. Will send healing his way.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, you're here!!!! Don't you feel sorry for Adam one bit, he's a walking, talking miracle!! :D  He's doing VERY GOOD, and getting better everyday! :yay:
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Welcome back... I remember you from a site a long long time ago, probably back in 07 long before this site. On another site that closed back in 08, I think. I ran across 1antique there as well.

Good to see that you are back, and that things are improving for you and Adam... Hope things continue to do so.
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female

Post  blackbirdrising Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 pm

From TSE yeh :) hey!
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 am

I remember you as well... *waves*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:14 am