Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
partofme
mayflow
Auras
Detlef
SpiritVoices
9 posters

Your Desire in the Afterlife?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Your Desire in the Afterlife? - Page 2 Empty Your Desire in the Afterlife?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

First topic message reminder :

What do you hope for when your time arrives and you enter the Spirit World?

What do you really expect to see?

Who do you hope to meet?

What kind of home would you like?

What kind of hobby would you choose to take up?

What kind of work would you like to study?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Your Desire in the Afterlife? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Desire in the Afterlife?

Post  mayflow Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:...God,all this terminology......:wall2:
    It's a human thing.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female
    Number of posts : 480
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:43 pm

That's a beautiful explanation, Stirks....I believe in soul connection, cause we have met before.....

makes sense...thank you :bfs:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:48 pm

Aha!  A question?    So the spirit leaves for the spirit world so what happens to the soul when the physical body dies?........I do believe the soul reincarnates into another physical shell......am I correct?......:eyeroll: 

I do love a good discussion.....:whiteflag2:

Post  Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Stirky wrote:
    Agartha wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Agartha wrote:Ah you are the perfect height, Spirit! (says another shorty, lol).
    Hubby used to say to me....'I'll be picking you up shortly to give you a good morning hug'....he was 6 ft tall....:blush:
    Ah! I knew he had to be tall.....us shorties have a thing for tall/big/manly men I guess, eh?
    (although anybody is tall compared to us...ha ha ha)

Stirky, love, I'm confused now: I always thought spirit and soul were the same thing!!
    Just went and found my post about this, a bit rambling but you know me lol:

Now this is something I've always believed VERY strongly in since I was a very little girl. It was not taught to me by anybody or learnt from my parents. It is something I have just always known to be true. As a child I used to remember things about my past life as well as having a lot of recurring dreams about it, in the life I had before this one I know I wasn't human so I know our souls can pass between all creatures. Although I know I have been human before as I know I was once strangled or hung as a human. Scary thought that. I would love to be regressed and go into my past lifes in more detail.

But here is what I know about body, soul and spirit:

We are all (including animals) made up of three parts, the body, the soul and the spirit.

Body: This is our physical being, this is the vessel we travel this life in. When we pass we can not take our body with us, it is used for that life and that life only. We will get a new body (whatever that might be) in our next life. Our next life might not start as soon as this life is over, time does not matter to regression.

Soul: Our soul is our innner being. We take our souls from life to life and our soul will learn along the way. We pick up things from each of our lifes that our soul will absorb. Our soul is the thing that completes every single one of us. Souls connect with other souls, and I believe that connected souls always try and find eachother in whatever means they can. Sometimes you meet somebody and you feel like you have known them for years. Sometimes you see and animal and instantly there is a bond there. Souls never forget these bonds and connections, they are very special. Not all souls are good, we know that, some souls are evil for some reason that soul has turned bad. Although I do believe all souls can be helped, they have just taken the wrong path somewhere through their many lifes. I believe souls are on some kind of mission before they finally return 'home', to the place our souls were all born. Souls all travel many different paths and can have a differing number of lives before going 'home'.

Spirit: Our spirit is the essence of who we are in this life. It is like an imprint of the living being, that remains after death of that being. Our spirit does not travel with the soul into the next life, but stays on the earthly plane where that life was until it is ready to ascend into the spiritual plane. Some spirits stay on the earthly plane for eternity, this spirits are often troubled or seem to have unfinished 'work' they need to finish. Theses spirits can be helped in some cases to move on to the spiritual plane. Animals have spirits too, I know this as I have seen some of them. I know spirits exist because I have had contact and experiences with some. While we are alive our spirit burns inside of us giving us our character, although we also get a lot of that from our soul. The spirit feeds off the soul until it is time (at death) for the two to part their ways. The soul goes off to the next regression, leaving the spirit as a kind of a reminder of that person/animal.
    If a soul exists forever.....then...previous lives we had

Do you know yours? If you do....you will know the next one.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

mayflow wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:...God,all this terminology......:wall2:
    It's a human thing.
    Wonder if they have discussions like this in the spirit world.....about us down here.....1st Spirit.....'think we'll have her up here next'.....2nd Spirit....'No,I prefer him,he's more intelligent'....itwashim
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female
    Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2013-04-14

Post  Stirky Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes the soul reincarnates into another body, until it has learnt all it has to learn on it's journey and goes home. This process has no time frame or limit of number of lives lived.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Spirit: I think exactly what you just said, that the soul reincarnates into another body....but let see what Stirks said cause she knows more than I do.

Whitty:....I had dreams of previous lives and I believe they were previous existences..but I have absolutely no idea what the next one will be like...or why.
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 pm

We only may know of past lives, not future ones as our soul has not journeyed there yet ;)
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Time is relative though... and technically an illusion. I'm of the thinking that all our lives are happening all at once and so yes we have had future lives already. But our human brains aren't able to conceptualize them (ie no images to grab onto in order to create the story).

Just my thoughts.

Post  Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:03 pm

I know mine next time around............
    Stirky
    Stirky

Female

Post  Stirky Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Maybe you are right there Kaere, maybe some of our past lives are actually future ones, as we all know time is not linear.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Oh God...now I'm confused!!

So one of my 'past life' dreams could actually be a 'future life' dream???
    :scratch:
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Stirky wrote:Maybe you are right there Kaere, maybe some of our past lives are actually future ones, as we all know time is not linear.
    It's a weird thing to try to wrap ones thinking around... because obviously we are now and tomorrow hasn't happened. But it has. But hasn't. But.. I need a lie down now.

You know your next one, Whitty? I don't know mine... I think it's going to suck though.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:I know mine next time around............
    Tell me of it then.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Kaere wrote:

You know your next one, Whitty? I don't know mine... I think it's going to suck though.
    No, it won't!!!!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Are you aware that sometimes we reincarnate as one of our own family?

Another topic,I think.....on reincarnation....
    Tomorrow,will start one....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Stirky wrote:Maybe you are right there Kaere, maybe some of our past lives are actually future ones, as we all know time is not linear.
    Through Hypnotism we can journey into a future life.....but it not recommended.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Agartha wrote:
    Kaere wrote:

No, it won't!!!!
    Well, if she really thinks it will, it will.
    Agartha
    Agartha

Female

Post  Agartha Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:16 pm

mayflow wrote:

I know, you are right.....this is why we have to be careful what we think, cause thoughts are powerful and they become reality.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Stirky wrote:It's our soul that reincarnates, not our spirit. Our spirit is the essence of who we are now in this life, it goes onto the spirit realm when our body dies (or stays on this plane for various reasons). Our soul carries on it's journey forming a new spirit. That's my take on it anyhow, we are made of three parts, body, spirit and soul. The soul is always learning with each life until it returns home.
    Not how i see it, but that's OK
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Agartha wrote:
    Kaere wrote:

No, it won't!!!!
    I just think it's going to be harder than this one... I kinda feel like I'm halfway through a restful weekend and Monday's coming up fast lol. I'll be able to choose what life I have, I realize that. I don't feel it will be created by thoughts about it in this life... that's almost like saying I can change the play Hamlet if I think about it while in the middle of acting out A Midsummer's Night's Dream. See what I mean?
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Kaere wrote:
    mayflow wrote:
    Agartha wrote:
    Kaere wrote:

No, it won't!!!!
    I just think it's going to be harder than this one... I kinda feel like I'm halfway through a restful weekend and Monday's coming up fast lol. I'll be able to choose what life I have, I realize that. I don't feel it will be created by thoughts about it in this life... that's almost like saying I can change the play Hamlet if I think about it while in the middle of acting out A Midsummer's Night's Dream. See what I mean?

Well yeah, but maybe your life is not the some play some  guy wrote. 
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:25 pm

mayflow wrote:
    Well yeah, but maybe your life is not the some play some  guy wrote. 
    True! It's a play that *I* wrote *grins*

Just a way to try to illustrate what I'm trying to say.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Post  mayflow Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Your Desire in the Afterlife? - Page 2 ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=Arp%2fx5lN5JuNV1jJnfSMdWLIT9ZDxVwL%2fGrk0PVcDCQ%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.email.jacquielawson.com%2flib%2ffef51378706402%2fm%2f1%2f3365924t
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:27 pm

My last post for the night......i think you guys are great at discussions.....
    Let's have more of these next time.....

No nastiness just sheer pleasure at a great discussion....

I'm off to bed.....night all!

Be kind to each other and the world....

:ghug:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm