Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

a beginners guide: how to enter trance

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

a beginners guide: how to enter trance Empty a beginners guide: how to enter trance

Post  Auras Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:55 pm

I wrote this on another site

So, guys. You've been wodering what you have to do to enter a trance state? Let's put it this way. Near enough everyone enters a trance every single day. But, you are not aware of it. This current guide is to help you reach a light trance state. A light trance state is the "theta" state. Also known as the dream state. You can reach this state anywhere, but most recommrd tha you sit down so you can relax more.

Since I am a shamanic practitionar, I go in trance daily. Yet, I musat admit when I was first starting out I just wanted to give up, but I didn't because when we want thing we've got to work for them. So, let's get started shall we.

1. All I ask for you to do is to find somwhere to lie down and can relax. Please note, make sure you will not be distirbed. If you're feeling uncomfortable, please modify your position. Although, you can enter trance is any position. But the easiest way is to lie down.

2. Relax your body. Take deep breaths. Loose and limp. Breathe in white light exhale tension. Make sure you're very relaxed. Tell yourself that any distractionsa will send you deeper into relaxation.

3. Now that you're in a deep relaxation state. Imagine you're in a beautiful, peaceful, safe place. Try to imagine as if you're actually their. To mke it more real. Use your 5 senses. Touch, hear, see, smell, taste.

4. Now that its like you're their. Imagine yourself descending. This could be stairs. Diving, elevator. When you do this your shifting your consciousness to a higher level. The further down you go the deeper your trance will be.

5. Stay in this place as long as you like but when you want to come back. Just do the same but you're moving upwards.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

a beginners guide: how to enter trance Empty Re: a beginners guide: how to enter trance

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Excellent,Auras....A new one on me but will certainly try it out....

:grins:
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

a beginners guide: how to enter trance Empty Re: a beginners guide: how to enter trance

Post  Auras Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 pm

Great. :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 am