Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
mayflow
6 posters

Edgar Cayce

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Edgar Cayce Empty Edgar Cayce

Post  mayflow Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Anyone familiar with this? The sleeping prophet? Early and maybe most well known for being able to go into a trance and read medical problems in people he had never met, and come up with wholistic cures. This ability is actually how I got into a good conversation starting up elsewhere, but I put it here under reincarnation because of his later readings giving past details of previous incarnations, and most intriguing to me the readings from the book by Jeffry Hurst called "Edgar Cayce's Sory of Jesus"

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html

Last edited by mayflow on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Edgar Cayce Empty Re: Edgar Cayce

Post  Violet Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 pm

I have several of his books I might get time to read them one day :blush: but yes he is certainly interesting.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:49 am

Sure, Edgar Cayce  belongs to the Ra group.
    He had an incarnation as the high priest  Ra Ta in Egypt. 
    There are still many of the Ra group on this planet.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Post  GypsyDream Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:07 am

Detlef, what you said was really interesting. Could you say what the Ra group is? You said there are still many Ra members here on earth. Could you tell us who they are?
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:03 am

The Ra group is a soul group like Sananda or Melchizedek. They are the one I know by name. There are many.
    To understand what a soul group is, one has to go back and look at oversouls. Oversouls are large units of consciouness making their way through the mineral kingdom, then plant and animal, and when they enter the third density they individualize into what we know as souls. Those souls make their way through third and fourth density, and as they enter fifth density those souls bind together again into soul groups. A soul group in almost all cases exist in many layers of density at the same time.  Like the Ra group exists from the third density to the sixth.
    The angelic and the Fae develop in a similar way. When we look at the archangels they are with the exception one all soul groups.
    The Ra group according to Ra came originally from Venus. When the planet became unavailable for 3 or 4D life those spirits who where not ready to move up came to Earth about the time of Lemuria.
    According to Ra at the last incarnation window about 10 thousand years ago, not many where ready to move up and those who where ready chose to stay on to help.
    Ra had some strong presentations in Egypt, to develop those still on this planet, but when he realized it will not work he left.
    Everything went pear shaped from then on. Similar things happened in South America.
    i write it as I remember it. If you want to know more about it, I would say, read the Ra material or the Law of One. It is available online.
    David Wilcock is one of them. (divinecosmos.com) I am sure you would find many in the Edgar Cayce research group. I have met several over the years online, most where not aware of the fact.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:21 pm

I've read one of Edgar Cayce books, a good while ago....Can't remember much of what was it now.   He's American isn't he?
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Edgar Cayce Empty Cayce and soul groups

Post  GypsyDream Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi. This is a good thread for me, because I'm familiar with Cayce and practice one of his exercises daily. It's for vision improvement, and my vision has improved a lot.

Spirit Voices..Is it alright if I call you Joanie?...Yes, Edgar Cayce was American. I think he lived in West Virginia. He channeled a lot of information about past lives, and about natural techniques for healing. He had little formal education, and there was no 'rational' explanation for the knowledge he had. He had some scary earth disaster predictions, too.

Detlef, the things you said about soul groups is fascinating. I always wonder what my soul group could be. Maybe I meet with them in dreams. Thank you for the information, and for the link to DivineCosmos.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:55 pm

GypsyDream wrote:Hi. This is a good thread for me, because I'm familiar with Cayce and practice one of his exercises daily. It's for vision improvement, and my vision has improved a lot.

Spirit Voices..Is it alright if I call you Joanie?...Yes, Edgar Cayce was American. I think he lived in West Virginia. He channeled a lot of information about past lives, and about natural techniques for healing. He had little formal education, and there was no 'rational' explanation for the knowledge he had. He had some scary earth disaster predictions, too.

Detlef, the things you said about soul groups is fascinating. I always wonder what my soul group could be. Maybe I meet with them in dreams. Thank you for the information, and for the link to DivineCosmos.
    Of course you can call me Joanie.... :hugz: 
    ...and I know who you are now.... :giggles: 

Soul groups?   I remember reading about those a good while ago.
    I suppose we could liken that to extra good and close friends.
    Folks we feel at home with....of the same mind.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Post  GypsyDream Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Hi, Joanie. I don't actually know anyone who is of the same mind as I am. That's why I think my soul group members may be people I see in dreams. Do you ever see faces, many faces, just as you are falling asleep? I wonder who those people can be.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:24 pm

GypsyDream wrote:
    I know more about David's work then Edgar Cayce.
    It is said, David is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. The visual similarities are stunning, and the astrological once even more so.
    As far as I know, he said he will reincarnate around the time David was born, not only that, the people around David look very much like those around Edgar Cayce.
    He wrote a book about it, actually it was written by Wynn Free together with David Wilcock:  
    The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Post  GypsyDream Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Detlef, I'm so glad you told me that. I bookmarked David's site, but now he is even more intriguing.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Interesting, yes I see faces at time but never wondered who they where, in the same way that I hear snippets of conversations, or music.
    But when I asked just now, I was told, yes they are in most cases incarnations ,we have a soul connection with. The soul connections can vary. We are not always meant to see them but it happens. Some times we will have meetings during our sleeping period with them, and so many other possibilities.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Post  GypsyDream Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Detlef, I've almost never heard anyone talk about psychic impressions they receive like you just did. It's great to be on this site, and meet people I never normally would meet. I guess I expend a lot of energy judging and dealing with people who have no psychic awareness. But it's great to be among people who have it.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 am

GypsyDream wrote:Hi, Joanie. I don't actually know anyone who is of the same mind as I am. That's why I think my soul group members may be people I see in dreams. Do you ever see faces, many faces, just as you are falling asleep? I wonder who those people can be.
    Strangely,I have just mentioned that on another topic....
    That is how I started on Spiritualism....seeing faces...I wanted to know why...
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Edgar Cayce Empty People You See While Falling Asleep

Post  GypsyDream Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 am

Hi, Joanie. :asmile:  Sorry, I haven't been online for awhile & haven't said anything more about this. What did you discover?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:49 am

GypsyDream wrote:Hi, Joanie. :asmile:  Sorry, I haven't been online for awhile & haven't said anything more about this. What did you discover?
    Not much really,just something about spirit faces being nosy...
    They come to have a look at us... :giggles:
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Edgar Cayce Empty They don't seem to be looking at me

Post  GypsyDream Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:40 pm

I thought I was looking at them. They do not seem aware of me at all. It's like watching people on a bus. Except, they never get the vibe they're being stared at & turn around to look back.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:23 pm

GypsyDream wrote:I thought I was looking at them. They do not seem aware of me at all. It's like watching people on a bus. Except, they never get the vibe they're being stared at & turn around to look back.
    I know what you mean.... :giggles: Like passing people in the street and you catch someone's eye.....they give a tentative smile and you walk on thinking...'Do I know them?'...... :happy:
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Edgar Cayce Empty Dream Friends

Post  GypsyDream Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:29 pm

What I like to believe is, I really do know them in some way. Even if we've never met. Maybe at night, while dreaming, we go hang out.  :asmile:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:35 pm

It is quite possible to dream of someone we have never met.   Did you know that?   I've had dreams of people I know from the net,only if they have photos attached to their profiles......
    Very vague dreams mind,like shadows....
    Many a time,I've woke up wondering who they were.....
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Post  GypsyDream Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:20 pm

Joanie, what you said made me think about two different kinds of dreams. There are dreams about people you're curious about, who you "know" from the net. Sometimes, I wonder if those dreams are just inspired by the curiosity of your mind.

But then the vaguer dreams...that reminds me of more mysterious dreams. Like dreams of people you have no connection that you can understand with. But still, maybe there's an important connection...even though you've never had any kind of contact with them & haven't even walked past them on the street.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Lucid dreams are more clear....we never forget them.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female

Edgar Cayce Empty Dreaming can be like meditation

Post  GypsyDream Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:37 am

Now I don't know what to say.  I think the ancient yoga traditions talk about lucid dreams, maybe as a way to visit actual places and other realms while your body is lying asleep.  It is beautiful for me to think about the invisible layers of myself, and to nurture them.
       Also, I become aware through this kind of thinking about the limits I am just not yet able to move beyond. Ways I keep myself limited because somehow it feels safer that way.
       I may sound like I'm talking about meditation more than dreaming. But I think both are ways to heal.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 am

GypsyDream wrote:Now I don't know what to say.  I think the ancient yoga traditions talk about lucid dreams, maybe as a way to visit actual places and other realms while your body is lying asleep.  It is beautiful for me to think about the invisible layers of myself, and to nurture them.
       Also, I become aware through this kind of thinking about the limits I am just not yet able to move beyond. Ways I keep myself limited because somehow it feels safer that way.
       I may sound like I'm talking about meditation more than dreaming. But I think both are ways to heal.
    Exactly.   To be able to go where we want,no physical body to hamper us down...
    Wonderful.... :asmile:
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 am

I used to have Lucid Dreams quite a lot. It seems to me now that they were there to help me conquer certain subconscious fears, and when they had finished their job to help me, they stopped. Now I sometimes have visions when I wake up before I have to get up. I don't know what they are supposed to be for, but they are quite enjoyable.

About not being confined by the limitations of the body, yeah in Lucid Dreams I could do anything I wanted to and feel completely safe. Now I think about it, there was always some sort of movement going on. Often I would fly - usually on my own but sometimes I would create a helicopter or airplane, and a couple of times a flying motorcycle.

There was something or somebody who challenged me sometimes in those dreams, but they seemed to be there as teachers after the challenges - One had tied me in a chair and was trying to torture me, but I knew it was a dream. However at one point he got an electric drill and was going to drill my eyes out and I kind of broke. I ripped off the ropes and grabbed him and threw him against a wall. He turned into sparkling fragments of light when he hit the wall, then back to a human again. We shook hands and I thanked him for the lesson, and he said he was just a workman doing his job, and he smiled like he knew he had done his job well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 am