Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
mayflow
6 posters

Edgar Cayce

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Edgar Cayce - Page 2 Empty Edgar Cayce

Post  mayflow Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone familiar with this? The sleeping prophet? Early and maybe most well known for being able to go into a trance and read medical problems in people he had never met, and come up with wholistic cures. This ability is actually how I got into a good conversation starting up elsewhere, but I put it here under reincarnation because of his later readings giving past details of previous incarnations, and most intriguing to me the readings from the book by Jeffry Hurst called "Edgar Cayce's Sory of Jesus"

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen049.html

Last edited by mayflow on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Edgar Cayce - Page 2 Empty Re: Edgar Cayce

Post  Azrael Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:15 am

SpiritVoices wrote:Lucid dreams are more clear....we never forget them.

I had a lucid dream one time that I was a millionaire! Only problem is the poor house I am living in did not get the memo! :happy:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:47 pm

mayflow wrote:I used to have Lucid Dreams quite a lot. It seems to me now that they were there to help me conquer certain subconscious fears, and when they had finished their job to help me, they stopped. Now I sometimes have visions when I wake up before I have to get up. I don't know what they are supposed to be for, but they are quite enjoyable.

About not being confined by the limitations of the body, yeah in Lucid Dreams I could do anything I wanted to and feel completely safe. Now I think about it, there was always some sort of movement going on. Often I would fly - usually on my own but sometimes I would create a helicopter or airplane, and a couple of times a flying motorcycle.

There was something or somebody who challenged me sometimes in those dreams, but they seemed to be there as teachers after the challenges - One had tied me in a chair and was trying to torture me, but I knew it was a dream. However at one point he got an electric drill and was going to drill my eyes out and I kind of broke. I ripped off the ropes and grabbed him and threw him against a wall. He turned into sparkling fragments of light when he hit the wall, then back to a human again. We shook hands and I thanked him for the lesson, and he said he was just a workman doing his job, and he smiled like he knew he had done his job well.
    Now is what confuses me.    I would say you were having an 'OBE'  An out of body experience.  I say what I dream is a lucid dream.   I am actually 'there' half way to the spirit world.   I am not allowed though to go over a certain boundary. 
    if you search my dreams for the last one I entered you may understand why.
    The topic goes back a bit.

About seeing my late husband's old army mate.   A man who I have never met in life. Even hubby had never seen him for years,only when he was a young man.
    But this soldier I saw in that dream,had passed over as an old man,I saw him showing himself as he was as a youth.
    I can't explain why.....As always my husband is beside me in these dreams.
    I don't go anywhere else in these kinds of dreams....I don't wander from place to place.   I only see the previously departed people I have known.....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 pm

Azrael wrote:

I had a lucid dream one time that I was a millionaire! Only problem is the poor house I am living in did not get the memo! :happy:
     :laff: 
    They missed telling you?????   I would put a complaint about that... :eek:
    Azrael
    Azrael

Male
    Number of posts : 192
    Job/hobbies : Dead End
    Registration date : 2014-02-23

Post  Azrael Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:39 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Azrael wrote:

Yeah I put in a complaint to the lucid dream department and they told me all it was was a FRIGGING dream! Boy did I get ripped! :giggles:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Azrael wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Azrael wrote:

Yeah I put in a complaint to the lucid dream department and they told me all it was was a FRIGGING dream! Boy did I get ripped! :giggles:
    Oooh,I would seek compensation in the form of a financial reward.....
    Sue who ever gave you that dream.... :mecry:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:48 am