Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Interesting Reincarnation Belief....

partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Interesting Reincarnation Belief.... Empty Interesting Reincarnation Belief....

Post  partofme Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:29 pm

http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/reincarnation-the-35-steps/
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Interesting Reincarnation Belief.... Empty Re: Interesting Reincarnation Belief....

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:12 pm

The most clearest and truthful explanation of Reincarnation I have read...
    Without the frills....

Thank you,partofme...... :love:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Interesting Reincarnation Belief.... Empty Re: Interesting Reincarnation Belief....

Post  Detlef Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 am

I have read the Michael teachings some years ago.
    I would say, it gave me an understanding, why people do what they do, and behave the way they behave, without judging it as good or bad.
    After all, young souls do what young souls do. It needs to be understood, we display our true "soul age" at around 50.
    It is very likely that a mature soul will behave like a young soul in younger years.
    The development phases are of cause not a clear cut, and I was told by my people, the reincarnation cycle can be finished in less then 30 incarnations, by a very dedicated soul. And yes, the average is about 100 plus.
    One of the most interesting aspect of a mature soul, I find is, when they start seeing others a equals, like in a religious perspective, as well go out and study other them,  and see value in their teachings.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:28 am

:urwelcome: Thats what I thought too, Joan.  I navigated through the page a bit and found some good reads, like soul types.  Inspires me to want to learn more when I find something that clicks.

I had an "aha" moment today while reading the soul age information.  

Much like you said...makes things come full circle for me, in understanding.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am

Detlef wrote:I have read the Michael teachings some years ago.
    I would say, it gave me an understanding, why people do what they do, and behave the way they behave, without judging it as good or bad.
    After all, young souls do what young souls do. It needs to be understood, we display our true "soul age" at around 50.
    It is very likely that a mature soul will behave like a young soul in younger years.
    The development phases are of cause not a clear cut, and I was told by my people, the reincarnation cycle can be finished in less then 30 incarnations, by a very dedicated soul. And yes, the average is about 100 plus.
    One of the most interesting aspect of a mature soul, I find is, when they start seeing others a equals, like in a religious perspective, as well go out and study other them,  and see value in their teachings.
    30 incarnations?   Even a 100 is not bad...depending on how long each incarnation lasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:22 am