Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Problem when trying to see aura on mirror

Qwerty

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : Schooling
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Problem when trying to see aura on mirror Empty Problem when trying to see aura on mirror

Post  Qwerty Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Hello awesome people! I have been trying to see my aura on a mirror but each time I have been slipping into a meditative state and not being able to see my aura. I can't seem to find the problem. The background of my room is brown and I stare at my third eye area when I try to see my aura. Thanks as always :)
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Problem when trying to see aura on mirror Empty Re: Problem when trying to see aura on mirror

Post  Auras Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Qwerty wrote:Hello awesome people! I have been trying to see my aura on a mirror but each time I have been slipping into a meditative state and not being able to see my aura. I can't seem to find the problem. The background of my room is brown and I stare at my third eye area when I try to see my aura. Thanks as always :)
    Slipping into a meditative state is always good.

You do know meditation is a good way to see your aura so your doing it right?

Relaxation is the way.
    Qwerty

Male

Problem when trying to see aura on mirror Empty Re: Problem when trying to see aura on mirror

Post  Qwerty Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:53 am

But I'm scared to see my past life images( I have not done proper grounding) :(
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Try a lighter background and you don't need to be in meditative state, simply relax and gaze softly don't stare simply gaze softly allowing your eyes to blink when they want to, most recommend a dark background but I think you can see even a light colour well against a lighter background.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Oh and you don't need to look at any particular point on your body, shift your gaze gently around your head and shoulders, gazing into the eyes can be disturbing so avoid doing that.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:12 pm

Violet wrote:Try a lighter background and you don't need to be in meditative state, simply relax and gaze softly don't stare simply gaze softly allowing your eyes to blink when they want to, most recommend a dark background but I think you can see even a light colour well against a lighter background.

You dont "need" to. But, it is the best way.
    Qwerty

Male

Post  Qwerty Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:18 am

Violet wrote:Oh and you don't need to look at any particular point on your body, shift your gaze gently around your head and shoulders, gazing into the eyes can be disturbing so avoid doing that.
    Used to stare right into my eyes while doing that, would have weird sight and sensations while doing that.      Thanks for info.
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:21 pm

I can't look into the mirror for a long period of time. My face changes shape and its just really weird and freaky been like that since I was a kid. Isn't the aura the after images when u have been looking at something. If so can't u do it with ur hand and a piece of paper?
    Qwerty

Male

Post  Qwerty Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:03 pm

love&light wrote:I can't look into the mirror for a long period of time. My face changes shape and its just really weird and freaky been like that since I was a kid. Isn't the aura the after images when u have been looking at something. If so can't u do it with ur hand and a piece of paper?
    I see auras as a kind of trail or fire around my body (like an extra layer) and don't stare at your face maybe like around yr shoulders or arms.

Hope this helps!
    Qwerty
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:38 pm

Qwerty wrote:But I'm scared to see my past life images( I have not done proper grounding) :(

You won't be given any views of past lives, for the most part they are not open to re-visitation unless there is a good reason and even then they have to be triggered and purposefully called. Why don't you properly ground before trying, it really makes a difference. Grounding is like linking into yourself, allow yourself to be connected into everything and earthed into reality. When you say proper grounding what does that mean to you?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:32 pm

If so can't u do it with ur hand and a piece of paper?

Yeah you can try that :asmile: 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 pm