Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A stupid Question....LOL

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

A stupid Question....LOL Empty A stupid Question....LOL

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:04 pm

We know earth is a solid planet from many moons ago but the 'planet' I am interested in if we can call it that is the spirit world.   Because we name it a 'spirit' world meaning we go there after our physical body dies.

They say that this 'world' is a replica of our world.

Spirit bodies are as solid as our physical bodies when they were here on earth.
    So where did the spirit world come from?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A stupid Question....LOL Empty Re: A stupid Question....LOL

Post  Violet Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi joanie, I dont think our spirit bodies are anythihg like our physical bodies ever, I think we may see them that way when we first cross over but I believe we are just energy over there.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:56 pm

There is this over simplified term again for something very complex and divers.
    Spirit world.
    A spirit, and i will not go into the definition of a spirit, and just assume we all mean the same thing when we say spirit, can exist anywhere in the universe, on and off planets. Which level of vibration it exists in, some might call it dimension, depends on its own vibration or level of development.
    But I assume all are talking about the astral realm, when they talk about the spirit world. The non physical earth realm would have to be counted into your spirit world as well, even so it behaves totally different.
    What most don't seam to understand, those realm or realities are constructed, and behave according the way they are designed.
    Here you have to build a house if you want one, there you can imagine a house and you will have one. At lest in the astral, not so in the non physical earth realm.
    Yes we are less physical, but if everyone is, everyone is the same and equally physical, and it will feel physical to everyone.
    If you like to know who build those realities, all realities, I call them the master builders, or many know them as the Elohim.
    (they create anything that is physical)
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:00 pm

"Spirit bodies are as solid as our physical bodies when they were here on earth."

I don't know where you got that idea from Joan???

Spiritual bodies are just that  - spiritual.   They are NOT solid like physical bodies.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:48 am

Detlef wrote:There is this over simplified term again for something very complex and divers.
    Spirit world.
    A spirit, and i will not go into the definition of a spirit, and just assume we all mean the same thing when we say spirit, can exist anywhere in the universe, on and off planets. Which level of vibration it exists in, some might call it dimension, depends on its own vibration or level of development.
    But I assume all are talking about the astral realm, when they talk about the spirit world. The non physical earth realm would have to be counted into your spirit world as well, even so it behaves totally different.
    What most don't seam to understand, those realm or realities are constructed, and behave according the way they are designed.
    Here you have to build a house if you want one, there you can imagine a house and you will have one. At lest in the astral, not so in the non physical earth realm.
    Yes we are less physical, but if everyone is, everyone is the same and equally physical, and it will feel physical to everyone.
    If you like to know who build those realities, all realities, I call them the master builders, or many know them as the Elohim.
    So we are just stepping up a dimension from the physical world?    This is what I am getting at. So why are we calling it a 'world'?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:55 am

zerdini wrote:"Spirit bodies are as solid as our physical bodies when they were here on earth."

I don't know where you got that idea from Joan???

Spiritual bodies are just that  - spiritual.   They are NOT solid like physical bodies.
    Keep your hat on,George.... :asmile:  I do understand what you are saying...and I appreciate it.

My question is about about the spirit 'world'.....Why do we call it the spirit 'world'?
    The word 'world' seems inappropriate.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:There is this over simplified term again for something very complex and divers.
    Spirit world.
    So we are just stepping up a dimension from the physical world?    This is what I am getting at. So why are we calling it a 'world'?
    I don't call it "world". Those around me are very precise with their wording, and I try to be as well. If I am not, I will not get any answers.
    It is difficult, unless we have a common understanding, or at least know what the other person understands by what s/he says, we most likely talk past each other.
    Spirits step up in density or dimension, as you call it if the spirit crosses over into the astral realm. As long they are in the non physical earth realm, they are in third density. Earth does not support forth density as yet. Soon I can not say this any longer.
    It's only a matter of weeks as far as I can tell.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:34 am

Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    Spirit world.
    I don't call it "world". Those around me are very precise with their wording, and I try to be as well. If I am not, I will not get any answers.
    It is difficult, unless we have a common understanding, or at least know what the other person understands by what s/he says, we most likely talk past each other.
    Spirits step up in density or dimension, as you call it if the spirit crosses over into the astral realm. As long they are in the non physical earth realm, they are in third density. Earth does not support forth density as yet. Soon I can not say this any longer.
    It's only a matter of weeks as far as I can tell.
    That is correct,Detlef.   Been reading up on it lately....I prefer the word 'dimension' as well.....
    Still the phrase has stuck and has become a habit with us.
    A habit that I don't think will die and I shall probably carry on with it myself....out of force of habit....Thank you,Detlef..... :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm