Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
kardecian
skye
Auras
SpiritVoices
8 posters

The Physical Body!

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Physical Body! Empty The Physical Body!

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Just an idea in mind.

I wonder how the spirit of a human body feels when the spirit leaves the body.

Do we feel as if we have shed a load and does the spirit feel light as a feather?

Do we feel freedom? Do we feel light as air?

Just wondering what that feeling is....

Like when we dream,we feel free as air. Able to move where ever we want to go.

Imagine that feeling in us.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

The Physical Body! Empty Re: The Physical Body!

Post  Auras Wed May 07, 2014 7:36 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Just an idea in mind.

Do we feel as if we have shed a load and does the spirit feel light as a feather?

Do we feel freedom?   Do we feel light as air?

Like when we dream,we feel free as air.  Able to move where ever we want to go.

We will feel our spirit as we feel our own physical body.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Do you mean as when the physical body dies? If so I'm sure I would feel ecstasy, knowing I am free from all physical limitations.   

I imagine it to be the same as when I'm dreaming. Unaware of my body, be it physical or spiritual. It just is.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 07, 2014 9:20 pm

skye wrote:

Do you mean as when the physical body dies? If so I'm sure I would feel ecstasy, knowing I am free from all physical limitations.   

I imagine it to be the same as when I'm dreaming. Unaware of my body, be it physical or spiritual. It just is.

Exactly,Skye.....The way I thought we would feel. That feeling also reminds of swimming in the sea....the freedom of swimming like fish.....
    Weightless,boyant and free....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Auras wrote:

I wouldn't say completely the same,Auras. Can I suggest less the weight of the physical body?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu May 08, 2014 3:48 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Auras wrote:

I wouldn't say completely the same,Auras.   Can I suggest less the weight of the physical body?
    Sure, but I am going by experience
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 4:47 pm

What experience,Auras? NDE?
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Thu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

I put a lot of stock in NDEs that I've read about, and programs I've watched that are dedicated to NDEs, such as BEYOND AND BACK.  It seems that most record happiness almost immediately once they pass over.  They seem to become aware, quite quickly that they've passed, and they generally don't wish to come back.  But, sometimes they choose to come back, or sometimes they are made to come back.  But, they don't usually WANT to come back, because the experience is one of love, peace and understanding.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Thu May 08, 2014 5:46 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:What experience,Auras?   NDE?
    I wish I had an NDE, I mean an OBE
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm

kardecian wrote:I put a lot of stock in NDEs that I've read about, and programs I've watched that are dedicated to NDEs, such as BEYOND AND BACK.  It seems that most record happiness almost immediately once they pass over.  They seem to become aware, quite quickly that they've passed, and they generally don't wish to come back.  But, sometimes they choose to come back, or sometimes they are made to come back.  But, they don't usually WANT to come back, because the experience is one of love, peace and understanding.

The programs,Mike....I wonder if they have come on our television?
    Must keep an eye out for them....
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Fri May 09, 2014 2:26 am

SpiritVoices wrote:
    kardecian wrote:I put a lot of stock in NDEs that I've read about, and programs I've watched that are dedicated to NDEs, such as BEYOND AND BACK.  It seems that most record happiness almost immediately once they pass over.  They seem to become aware, quite quickly that they've passed, and they generally don't wish to come back.  But, sometimes they choose to come back, or sometimes they are made to come back.  But, they don't usually WANT to come back, because the experience is one of love, peace and understanding.

There's a lot of paranormal TV here in the USA.  I'm actually watching a program on NETFLIX as I'm typing this message. It's called DESTINATION TRUTH.  The one program I spoke of above was called I SURVIVED... BEYOND AND BACK.  The stories are real, and very convincing.  I noticed online that one can watch these on HULU PLUS.  If you are interested, look up HULU PLUS.  I believe you can get one week free.  It's only 7.99 (US) a month.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 am

Hulu Plus?
    I have On demand through BT. let's see what I can find.....thanks Mike....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 am

I think we'd feel light and free without a single ache or pain

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 10, 2014 12:05 pm

I'll let you all know when I reach there....lol

Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Sat May 10, 2014 2:24 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:I'll let you all know when I reach there....lol

I think we should all say we will come back and make ourselves known on the forum :)

...Love the new avatar, who is the dog may I ask?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 10, 2014 3:32 pm

My daughter's little dog,Ben.

....or was.....he was put to sleep a few years ago,bless him.

A small Yorkie who was so lovable...we miss him so much.....

CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Wed May 14, 2014 2:12 am

NDE's are much different than OBE's. When we are almost dead (NDE) meaning our vital organs are starting to shut down on us and our spirit begins to leave the body as if it is being dismissed. This is much different from and out of body experience (OBE).

During a NDE our spirit is sort of ascending away from our physical existence. Therefor we are not aware of what we are leaving behind, yet more concentrating on whats ahead. Most people see a bright light or hear a choir singing. 

Yet on the other hand during an OBE we are very much aware of our physical existence and will try to rationalize the OBE as if we are still in the body.

I hope this makes sense. I recently survived a Pulmonary Embolism as a result of the surgery I had in January. It feels good to be breathing on my own again. Happy to be back here with you!

Love to all...
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed May 14, 2014 6:26 am

kardecian wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:

There's a lot of paranormal TV here in the USA.  I'm actually watching a program on NETFLIX as I'm typing this message. It's called DESTINATION TRUTH.  The one program I spoke of above was called I SURVIVED... BEYOND AND BACK.  The stories are real, and very convincing.  I noticed online that one can watch these on HULU PLUS.  If you are interested, look up HULU PLUS.  I believe you can get one week free.  It's only 7.99 (US) a month.
    Netflix is about the same cost per month here but in GBP rather than USD.  The selection of movies (when I checked last spring) was much inferior to that in the US - there's no guarantee that something available in the US will also be available in the UK.  I let my US account lapse when I found I wouldn't have as good a selection of movies in the UK.  In the US there's a free 30 day trial and I think it's the same in the UK. 

A smart TV or a box like that from Roku or an enabled Blue Ray player etc. is needed to stream programmes to a TV but you could try them on a computer first to see if the service would be of any long-term interest.

I don't think Hulu is available here.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 am

CW wrote:NDE's are much different than OBE's. When we are almost dead (NDE) meaning our vital organs are starting to shut down on us and our spirit begins to leave the body as if it is being dismissed. This is much different from and out of body experience (OBE).

During a NDE our spirit is sort of ascending away from our physical existence. Therefor we are not aware of what we are leaving behind, yet more concentrating on whats ahead. Most people see a bright light or hear a choir singing. 

Yet on the other hand during an OBE we are very much aware of our physical existence and will try to rationalize the OBE as if we are still in the body.

I hope this makes sense. I recently survived a Pulmonary Embolism as a result of the surgery I had in January. It feels good to be breathing on my own again. Happy to be back here with you!

Love to all...

...and good to see you back,CW....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:58 pm