Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
gilly
Detlef
Arbel
ameliorate
Native spirit
skye
mac
Retro76
1antique
SpiritVoices
14 posters

The Coming of the End of the World?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The Coming of the End of the World? Empty The Coming of the End of the World?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Is it really true what folks are saying?   Are they feeling that an event will shortly happen?   So many forecasts about the world ending?   

I find that folks are changing in their nature.    Acting differently in their make up.

I'm on FB and a good friend of mine has suddenly declared he is leaving Fb,cancelling all interests on there and leaving his home.
    Not like him,at all....

Other folks are changing in their beliefs.    I cannot describe the feelings that are being broadcast...

I feel uneasy but why?
    Why are bunkers being built,underground?
    What do the authorities know that we don't?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

The Coming of the End of the World? Empty Re: The Coming of the End of the World?

Post  1antique Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm

The world will not end for several billion years, my friend. 

That is not to say that we, in our ignorance, will not temporarily make it uninhabitable for life to be sustained on it.
    Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

The Coming of the End of the World? Empty Re: The Coming of the End of the World?

Post  Retro76 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Well, I've heard that there will be a big event, according to other peoples' astral projection experiences with guides in them. Of course, in NO stories it says what the event would be, but i've heard it could affect most of the universe (if it does happen).

But altogether I doubt the world would end on such short notice. I know i say short, but it's Earth we are talking about here...
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm

If this earth were to become even temporarily uninhabitable then - by definition - humankind wouldn't be able to inhabit it. 

The present form of mankind would then die out.  Whether a replacement form would come about somehow from wherever and at what point we have no clue.  Potentially it could simply mark the end of the current version of the human form....

One possibility is, however, that the world would not become uninhabitable but could become a very hard place in which to survive.  Some, many or most of its inhabitants would perish but some would survive.  Human life might then continue in ways very different from what we know today and we can all easily speculate about that; speculation is all it could be.

Unless we were to find the means to totally destroy this earth it's logical it would continue after our demise just as it existed long before we colonised it.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Possibly out of fear for the future. The earth, like people, are evolving and this event cannot go on without some form of destruction and above all change.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 pm

:worry:  Joan the underground bunkers wouldn't save you even if you were allowed to go in them because they are for the big wigs and their cronies.the people would have to stay outside.
    even if you could find them they are hidden,
    if the world were to end and it wont not in my lifetime anyway.would you want to come out of them bunkers when the earth has been destroyed I wouldn't.
     they all say about bunkers saving you if there was an earth quake it would rock the foundation of them.as strong as the are .and they are huge inside the doors have to be opened with three keys they are so big ,they have to have security because the big wigs must be saved never mind anyone else.
     things are changing I don't go on facebook the sites on there I don't like. people are changing their beliefs .one course ends and another begins.

Namaste
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 pm

I feel we are on the brink of something major...not sure if it is spiritual or emanating from nature.  I think
    most likely it will be the latter.  We are overdue for a pole shift of the earth and then there's a road melting
    ("turned the asphalt into soup") from thermal features in Yellowstone National Park (where the supervolcano
    resides).  I don't wish to fear
    monger here - just stating what is the case currently.  I try not to think about it much.

I guess we can choose between the song "The Final Countdown" or "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life".
    Either way, worrying is futile since it achieves nothing if we cannot prepare for what is not known.  Fear feeds
    on itself.  I prefer to think positively and get on with life as it presents itself rather than pondering about future
    possibilities.  Unless we are clairvoyant, none of us knows the future and something may occur to scupper the
    thing we are fearing.  Life is so complex, with so many interacting factors.  Focusing on the present is where life
    is dynamic and unfolding.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:40 am

We are overdue for a pole shift of the earth 

No worries with this. No catastrophes have happened in the past over these pole shifts.  It happens every so often and the biggest problem seems to be that migratory animals get confused as to which way to go. There is one thing that we DO have to worry about with these pole shifts: As the magnetic field weakens in preparation for this pole shift, more solar radiation can reach the surface of the earth, causing problems ranging from blackouts to loss of our satellites, to solar radiation burns.

and then there's a road melting
    ("turned the asphalt into soup") from thermal features in Yellowstone National Park (where the supervolcano 
    resides).

This is not an uncommon occurrence as the thermal features migrate in the porous rock. 
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:10 am

Mother Earth will not end as that will not be allowed to happen and yes many are changing their views but to put every thing into context.  There is a saying that when you make Two into One you will enter the Kingdom and that is what is taking place and it is massive

Arbel
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:00 am

Arbel wrote:Mother Earth will not end as that will not be allowed to happen and yes many are changing their views but to put every thing into context.  There is a saying that when you make Two into One you will enter the Kingdom and that is what is taking place and it is massive

Arbel
    It is one thing that people fear a catastrophe on such a scale as to affect humanity irrepairably and feel it is
    the end of the world and quite another for the earth to reach a demise.  The earth will always exist.  However,
    if you are talking about whether life on earth will exist too that is a different matter.  We are dependent on the
    sun for this.  We are halfway through the lifespan of the sun and have another 5 billion years to go....just enough
    time to do the laundry then? 
    The Coming of the End of the World? Tongue
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:55 am

The Event

Yes many talk about it, and no one knows exactly when. I feel we are close.
    But then, I have said this before.
    Humans have to be ready, and it will not happen any earlier.
    There are some conditions that need to be met. The Arcons have to be removed from this planet.
    And as far as I know they have been removed.
    There are some dark players on this planet who can do a lot of damage.
    Not sure if they have to go as well, before anything will happen.
    My people tell me we are in the last phase of preparation.
    I always was under the impression, the poles will shift first.
    But wait and see.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:49 am

Did not know about the Arcons or even heard of that term Detlef so thank you for that; as for the dark players as far as I know if they do not repent then they will stay on this world

Arbel

skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:11 pm

A case of Que Sera, Sera, whatever will be, will be. 

I trust 'god' alone knows exactly what 'he' has planned for all of 'his' creations so why some people persist in this form of scaremongering is beyond me. 

Why not lets all do the best we can with what we have at hand, after all we can do no more, it is out of our control.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 pm

mac wrote:If this earth were to become even temporarily uninhabitable then - by definition - humankind wouldn't be able to inhabit it. 

The present form of mankind would then die out.  Whether a replacement form would come about somehow from wherever and at what point we have no clue.  Potentially it could simply mark the end of the current version of the human form....

One possibility is, however, that the world would not become uninhabitable but could become a very hard place in which to survive.  Some, many or most of its inhabitants would perish but some would survive.  Human life might then continue in ways very different from what we know today and we can all easily speculate about that; speculation is all it could be.

Unless we were to find the means to totally destroy this earth it's logical it would continue after our demise just as it existed long before we colonised it.
    hello mac
    I take my hat of to you!!!!
    You at last begin to make sense!!!
    Like many of the teenagers I teach you are maturing!!!

PPLLnL dear fellow
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 am

Unless we were to find the means to totally destroy this earth
    I think mankind will eventually do this

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 am

I fail to see it, where is the scaremongering in this threat?

skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:12 am

Detlef wrote:I fail to see it, where is the scaremongering in this threat?

LOL so do I, Detlef.    

Note to self, must preview and edit messages before posting.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:32 pm

I have seen 300 years into the future... And... The planet and its people are still here. I know it's not what most want to hear. They hope that they will be raptured up and taken into heaven and not still on this earth. 

Will there be an "end of the world as we know it? " - Well that is a loaded question that is answered all the time. The world and its people are always changing. Today more and more same sex marriage is acceptable and allowed in many places. 10 years ago it was not so. So the end of the world as we know it did indeed happen. As we now live in a world where same sex marriage is becoming more common. That world stopped and a new one was born.

What you did have was some new agers that created so much hype about the world ended to sell their books and their seminars and created things, that they said would happen, that never happened. 

Will the world end as we know it again? Sure. It happens all the time. If the currency that exists in this world fails. That world will end and a new one will begin. If we create a world war 3 on this planet.. The world will change again.

Change is always there.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Many changes are happening...I wonder what the next 600 years will bring?

I dread to think! I wonder whether reincarnation will bring back memories of our time now.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:58 pm

innerlight wrote:I have seen 300 years into the future... And... The planet and its people are still here. I know it's not what most want to hear. They hope that they will be raptured up and taken into heaven and not still on this earth. 

Will there be an "end of the world as we know it? " - Well that is a loaded question that is answered all the time. The world and its people are always changing. Today more and more same sex marriage is acceptable and allowed in many places. 10 years ago it was not so. So the end of the world as we know it did indeed happen. As we now live in a world where same sex marriage is becoming more common. That world stopped and a new one was born.

What you did have was some new agers that created so much hype about the world ended to sell their books and their seminars and created things, that they said would happen, that never happened. 

Will the world end as we know it again? Sure. It happens all the time. If the currency that exists in this world fails. That world will end and a new one will begin. If we create a world war 3 on this planet.. The world will change again.

Change is always there.
    You are oh so RIGHT!!
    The world changes and we as a race change also.
    Back before the last 'Ice Age' Neanderthal Man reigned supreme--he then became extinct!!  (ha-ha or did he???)
    change happens all the time--but maybe once in a while it is a BIG change--like the last Ice Age!!!
    PPLLnL
    Peter
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:50 am

Not sure what it is with the end of this world, at least in the circles I move in, no one ever talked about an end of this world, but rather a Shift. And the Shift is on as we speak. Look around you, an you might see it. Or you might not.
    Of cause there will be people on this planet in 400 years, there will be people on this planet in 4000 years.
    The physicality of the surrounding will be almost the same. What will be different will be, how people do things.
    And there will be, and is already in fact, a level above, a vibration above this one. Which we could call the density of wisdom.

Not sure why so many snigger at the "New Age movement". Those younger ones should be glad there was such thing as a "New Age moment", otherwise we would not be where we are now. It was simply a phase of awakening, and awaken they did.
    As we know nothing is perfect, and the dark forces did their job on the movement as they did on the churches and all other institutions.
    No surprise there.
    Eyes forward, you all will create the world after the shift. Not the dark forces and not the light forces, you.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:08 am

Emerging technologies for after the shift. Here they are.
    Would not have been possible 20 years ago, not that the technologies have not existed, they have, they where not allowed to come out.

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:03 am

I hope this technology can fulfill the claims made for it.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Just a little bit of information saying that all prophecies are now being fulfilled in this time period

Arbel

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:57 pm

which time period?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:02 pm