Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

a pack of brights [ chill stuff ]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

a pack of brights [ chill stuff ]  Empty Re: a pack of brights [ chill stuff ]

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:56 pm

jcam@sii wrote:this here, my only aim is upon show up that the upstairs prayer for your highly close up pals and family is too real for a call that i'm encourage to you to try a samplers of prayers for your kins - like you boost on the quality around you that you get capable from a things being a mellow [ no more mellow ] . i want you to trust 'prayer cruise control', chancing them down on a stand out journal and collect your respected highly prayer reward chocolate chunks prayers of sweetened ish prayer to your better asset persons, please. that your people are on the up stairs map like it fits the so good to give a scoop [ give a dam ]. like you say 'let me fix my popa from being stubborn and allow me to pray for his truck, and the day pass a good torch, or for people worth it to be prayed over that we open our eyes that 'they deserve a good slice for dealing us secure'. it shall be fun, it shal be bless, it shall be the new style of token reward redeem, mark-up my words. you - your sweetened slice, not mine.
    Are you telling or giving us a message,jcam?

Prayer Control?   Asking for help for people dear to us?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 am

No I do not pray but I think of them that their worries will be soon be gone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm