Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

FISH OUT OF WATER

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

FISH OUT OF WATER Empty FISH OUT OF WATER

Post  millergrls Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 pm

I had a strange dream the other night.....

I dreamt that I was walking with my boyfriend.  Along the way I heard a buzzing.  A very loud buzzing.  I looked around say a small bluegill (about two inches in diameter) and it was out of water trying to fly.  I picked it up and was looking around for some water to put it in before it died.  There were mud puddles all around me. 
    Finally (and it seemed like a lifetime)  I found a good place for it, with plenty of water where it could breath.

I feel as if this dream.  (and I know that there are "dreams" and then there are dreams that are symbolic) meant something for me.

The obvious answer is that I feel as if I am a fish out of water which I do feel like lately a lot of the time.

Anyone out there a wee bit more spiritually advanced than I that has a bit more of a deeper answer for me? :giggles:  :bfs: 

It would be greatly appreciated.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

FISH OUT OF WATER Empty Re: FISH OUT OF WATER

Post  Violet Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:43 pm

My very first feeling was true emotional freedom, my second was perhaps you're struggling with that a little as I read further down. Please ignore if that doesn't feel right, with it being a BLUEgill perhaps you need a little more healing for that?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 am

millergrls wrote:I had a strange dream the other night.....

I dreamt that I was walking with my boyfriend.  Along the way I heard a buzzing.  A very loud buzzing.  I looked around say a small bluegill (about two inches in diameter) and it was out of water trying to fly.  I picked it up and was looking around for some water to put it in before it died.  There were mud puddles all around me. 
    Finally (and it seemed like a lifetime)  I found a good place for it, with plenty of water where it could breath.

I feel as if this dream.  (and I know that there are "dreams" and then there are dreams that are symbolic) meant something for me.

The obvious answer is that I feel as if I am a fish out of water which I do feel like lately a lot of the time.

Anyone out there a wee bit more spiritually advanced than I that has a bit more of a deeper answer for me? :giggles:  :bfs: 

I would guess that you feel your boyfriend is suffocating your spirit of freedom. You wish to fly, but what I may say is that flying should not prevent you from swimming and swimming should not prevent you from flying.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:38 pm

mayflow wrote:
    millergrls wrote:I had a strange dream the other night.....

I would guess that you feel your boyfriend is suffocating your spirit of freedom. You wish to fly, but what I may say is that flying should not prevent you from swimming and swimming should not prevent you from flying.

the both of you are a little right.  My emotions are so back and forth that I feel as if I am a fish out of water.  My boyfriend is great but we both have x's and with that comes a lot of stress.  Trying to work with it as well as through it is crazy emotional.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:51 pm

I'm sure you'll help each other through and be ever stronger for it, i'll keep you both in my thoughts if that's ok?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:30 pm

That would be wonderful violet.  Thank you.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:04 pm

You felt like a "fish Out Of Water" and you were trying to find a place for yourself. This may relate to a real life issue you are dealing with.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Thunder Bow wrote:You felt like a "fish Out Of Water" and you were trying to find a place for yourself. This may relate to a real life issue you are dealing with.

It is very true.  There are times that I am not sure whether I am coming or going.  Its hard I feel as if I am in a great relationship, however I am not allowed around his children due to the fact that his wife is very protective.  There are times that I feel great and then there are times that I feel as if I am a "fish out of water"  in a half relationship not sure where I belong....
    Yushri

Female
    Number of posts : 112
    Job/hobbies : Housekeeper
    Registration date : 2014-08-20

Post  Yushri Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 pm

What I think, some emotions (from element water) need 'earth' to heal. I don't know if i use the right words...Water is a healing element and maybe you need a 'spiritual time out' to refind your own center. Earth helps you find the way back to your roots, centre. The basic. I guess you are to much working and forgetting to stay in your own power/basic. If i feel wrong i'm sorry...

When you fall, you have to heal the pain before you can stand up again. When you try to stand up with pain, it costs you energy in stead you would heal the pain. one step at a time...
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Yushri wrote:What I think, some emotions (from element water) need 'earth' to heal. I don't know if i use the right words...Water is a healing element and maybe you need a 'spiritual time out' to refind your own center. Earth helps you find the way back to your roots, centre. The basic. I guess you are to much working and forgetting to stay in your own power/basic. If i feel wrong i'm sorry...

When you fall, you have to heal the pain before you can stand up again. When you try to stand up with pain, it costs you energy in stead you would heal the pain. one step at a time...

You are very right in a way........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:29 pm