Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
Athena Rowan Dawn
6 posters

Still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual teacher and angel worker
    Registration date : 2014-10-20

Still haven't found what I'm looking for... Empty Still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello to all the members of this forum.

I go by the spiritual name Silverla online, but because this is connected with other internet presences I have, I prefer to use alternatives on forums, and Athena Rowan Dawn is an alternative magical name I am currently drawn to work with. :)

In the past I was an active member of a spiritual forum I really loved, but it closed down sadly. Since then I have sporadically posted and wandered through internet forums on spirituality and Paganism trying to find one where I felt I belonged. Some of you may recognise me from elsewhere, depending on where you have roamed before, or from my Facebook page. I have never discovered this one before, I do like the feel of it and first impressions, so we shall see how it goes.

I am eclectic in terms of path, drawing things from a number of traditions and my own intuitions. I am at my best when I have a daily spiritual practice but I will be honest and say I let life get in the way too much - the pressure of work and paying bills and family commitments etc - and I know that if I was regularly participating in a forum I would likely be better about this. I have been feeling a bit lost and stuck in my path recently, hence the title of this thread. Still searching for missing pieces.

I do various types of readings and work with angels on readings, distance healings, and raising awareness of angels to help other people in their daily lives. I also do online workshops when time and other commitments allow.

Other things I love are crystals, music, reading, writing, animals, nature and history.

I look forward to meeting you all around the forum.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Still haven't found what I'm looking for... Empty Re: Still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Athena Rowan Dawn wrote:Hello to all the members of this forum.

I go by the spiritual name Silverla online, but because this is connected with other internet presences I have, I prefer to use alternatives on forums, and Athena Rowan Dawn is an alternative magical name I am currently drawn to work with. :)

In the past I was an active member of a spiritual forum I really loved, but it closed down sadly. Since then I have sporadically posted and wandered through internet forums on spirituality and Paganism trying to find one where I felt I belonged. Some of you may recognise me from elsewhere, depending on where you have roamed before, or from my Facebook page. I have never discovered this one before, I do like the feel of it and first impressions, so we shall see how it goes.

I am eclectic in terms of path, drawing things from a number of traditions and my own intuitions. I am at my best when I have a daily spiritual practice but I will be honest and say I let life get in the way too much - the pressure of work and paying bills and family commitments etc - and I know that if I was regularly participating in a forum I would likely be better about this. I have been feeling a bit lost and stuck in my path recently, hence the title of this thread. Still searching for missing pieces.

I do various types of readings and work with angels on readings, distance healings, and raising awareness of angels to help other people in their daily lives. I also do online workshops when time and other commitments allow.

Other things I love are crystals, music, reading, writing, animals, nature and history.

I look forward to meeting you all around the forum.
    First of all, :welcome: :si:

Looking forward to your posts.
    I like the way you take in everything on the forums.    A good variety of all.
    Enjoy your stay here.....
    :urwelcome:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Still haven't found what I'm looking for... Empty Re: Still haven't found what I'm looking for...

Post  Violet Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Hi and a very warm :welcome: :si:  look forward to getting to know you, seems you have a keen interest in a wide range of topics.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Welcome Athena and thank you for introducing yourself so descriptively. I look forward to reading
    your posts and hope that you enjoy interacting, sharing and exploring with us here.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:12 am

Welcome!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Welcome :)

It is important to realise that everyday activities such as you mention keep us grounded and mindful, so they can be helpful in spriitual ways. I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Thank you for all your kind welcomes. I look forward to getting to know you all.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Your name or user name is familiar but can't remember where I have seen it before.

Were you ever on a site called 'Walk with Spirit'?
    It closed several years ago....
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:00 pm

I would not have been on there with the username Athena Rowan Dawn, SV. This name is one that was brought to my consciousness by Archangel Michael in 2012 when I was pregnant with my daughter. You may recognise Silverla from elsewhere though. I have been a member of numerous spiritual forums but have never found one that felt like home. No offence intended to owners/creators of those spiritual forums, they just turned out not to be the place "for me". Some of them were wonderful communities and places with amazing energies.
    Athena Rowan Dawn
    Athena Rowan Dawn

Female

Post  Athena Rowan Dawn Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Oh and I don't recall a site called Walk with Spirit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content