Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM  Empty HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM

Post  eyeopen Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Lakshmi mata, Lakshmi maa, Maha Lakshmi mata, is the Mother Goddess of fortune, wealth, prosperity and beauty in Hindusim, in the form of spirtual and material wealth. She is one of the most beloved and woshipped Goddess In India and Hindu house holds threw out Asia and the rest of the World.

She is also the wife, twin flame, soul, counterpart consort, shakti, female energy of God Vishnu, Narayan, Also known as Krishna. She is believed to of taken forms, as his other half to make past times and teach people of this realm how to live and be a positive example as being born as Radha to Krishna, Rukhmini the wife of Krishna in the older years as well as Sita to Rama.

The is not just my Beloved Goddess and My Mother but also My Teacher too <3

<3 ॐ <3

Goddess Lakshmi Mata is a beauty that can not be described, a energy that can not be forgotten, a touch that can create a connection past all worlds and a Magnificent love that can create peace in the whole World combined. She is the Divine aspect of Mother Goddes herself, in Lakshmi Form.

She is of a loving friendly nature, she holds no grudges, shows no anger, has no fear and forgives and blesses all whom worship her with a pure heart <3
    She can bestow money, power, success, beauty, bliss, intelligence, status, love, health, happiness, if she wises. She can wipe away sins, karma and grant all your wishes.
    HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA

I do her Puja, wich is worshipp every friday, which looks like this ( below ) being hoenst I do Lakshmi Vishnu Puja, vishnu whom is Lakshmis other half, known as one of his avatars as Krishna.
    Ok so Lakshmi puja consists of :

1 I put the pictures on the table making this my shrine, I like this way as it is like inviting guests to eat at your home rather than others do as in a temple (much simpler) I alos put some flowers and candles a scent x
    2 call upon the goddess with love

3 A giving some offerings, milk, water, food, doesnt have to be all but i do. (you can pretend to feed them if you wish, i do) offer some money (which can go to charity when is enough)

4 Washing the statues of either lakshmi, or vishnu too, I go bit over the top and do others too. Shiva (shiva lingam) saraswati, ganpati, durga aka goddess devine ) as in picture. Then give them a Chandlo, which is like an indian Bhindi, red dot on forehead. U have to buy "Kanku" red powder used in preyers. and then add a bit of rice, stands for purity.

5 Washing a set of feet of lakshmi, comes with lakshmi puja sets, however I do this by imaging her sitting on the chair and move the chair then imagine myself washing her feet with milk water then dry, after getting her shoes and gold of, lol. then adding nailvarnish and mhendi (she has a few nailvarnishes, lol) then i give her a imaginery gifts (sari) I do same for vishnu - the nailvarnish and mhendi, but cut his nails and message his feet for like couple seconds, lol.

6 Wash Lakshmi coin and Yantra, which is a representation of Money, and ask it to be activated. (square gold plate in pictures) 
    7 I also play her 108 names, lakshmi stotram (while I wash their feet)

8 ok then u say the Lakshmi gayatri 11 times (can listen also) "AUM MAHA LAKSHMIY CHA VIDMAHE, VISHNU PUTNEY CHA DHEMAHEY, TANNO LAKSHMI PRACHODHEYAH (for those whom are hindus I spelt this in such a way so that those whom do not know hindi, gujarati can also try pronounce this)

9 then main part Aarti. which is a hym, lighting a candle made of wool and melted butter, do it clockwise whilst singing the hym, once clockwise then a quarter at the bottom anti clockwise then clockwise again. (like if u look at a watch, going from 8 clockwise round the picture in view to 8 again then anti clockwise back to 4 then back around again all the way to 8 again and so on.

10 Do preyers then say thankyou for coming then bye, to the goddess x.
    How I set Lakshmi puja

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM  20140719_071622

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM  20140719_071554

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM  20140719_071622
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

HOW TO DO LAKSHMI PUJA, WORSHIP OF THE GODDESS OF WEALTH IN HINDUISM  Empty Lakshmi

Post  GypsyDream Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Hi, Eyeopen. Thanks for sharing your knowledge about Lakshmi.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:00 pm