Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Greetings & Peace

Sweet Guru
    Sweet Guru
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Music, Pets, Universal Compassion
    Registration date : 2015-01-31

Greetings & Peace Empty Greetings & Peace

Post  Sweet Guru Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:27 am

Hi I'm Sweet Guru, 
        I just joined this site after looking for a spirituality forum. I'm from the very cold mountains of New York, USA. I'm 28 and engaged to a wonderful man, we plan to get married next year. I have 2 cats, and a betta fish. 

I grew up questioning spirituality, my parents were Catholic, my grandma was a psychic medium (a legit one with ethics/morals), and the rest of my family was Protestant Christian. I've close friends in almost every spectrum of religion, philosophy, or lack thereof. I'm okay with all of them, if that's what they want to believe or not believe that's their own choice and I respect that, or try to. 

I'm a truth seeker - in every thing... nothing is ever perfect in this state of reality but it's out there somewhere. Just some things I think about lol 

I consider myself Catholic/Christian - and a Spiritualist at the same time. I attend mass weekly, while telling cards for friends. I pray daily if not more, and I attend a 12 step group.  I consider myself a spirituality seeker as well, and sporadically visit other psychic mediums. 

I'm happy in my mixed spiritual state and believe that everyone is on their own spiritual path. I've come here to experience the vast spectrum that there is of spirituality, that I find breathtakingly beautiful - faith. Maybe it's just me, but I love talking about it. I hope in the right place. Thank you for reading and I wish you all 

~ Blessings ~ 
    Sweet Guru
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Greetings & Peace Empty Re: Greetings & Peace

Post  Aqua Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:00 am

Welcome Sweet Guru, I hope you like it here.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:29 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum!

Congratulations on your engagement! Wishing you both every happiness together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am