Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

We Come In Peace

We Come In Peace Empty We Come In Peace

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello, I'm Mr.Whitmore.....and my journey continues.

(Star Trek intro here)

I cannot post external links until 7 days!!!???

Gawd!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

We Come In Peace Empty Re: We Come In Peace

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi Mr Whitmore, you're a star trek fan? What are your other interests?

The links block is to protect the forum from spammers. :flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Mr Whitmore, you're a star trek fan? What are your other interests?

The links block is to protect the forum from spammers. We Come In Peace 821538

Well that is a loaded question...I mean....loaded.

But you're probably meaning spiritually.....so....Auras are one....auras and magnetics in particular.......past lives......im good at that one

Ahhhh......angels....messengers........pirates lol....tall ships!!

islands

The sea

I mean...I could go on forever here!!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:38 am

Well I guess, you cant tell some one you just read their intro thread and didnt reply and then tell them, lol.

Hi Mr Whitemore nice to meet you, Im from UK and proud. Although my Origins are from India.

I hear you are from Canada? How isit over there? I went there on Holiday once and it was beautiful, I took a coach trip which came from New Jersey to Toronoto accross Niagra falls, best coach trip ever. It was beautiful there, amasing scenery, blue waters. I guess I cant speak for all of Canada, same as I cant for UK and Canada is like 100 times bigger, or at leasts feels it.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:45 am

lol.............ok!

Well its nice here today and lately....warm around 20 degress....lows overnight around 12

a cool down soon....bet on it.

snow will come mid december...hopefully. We like the snow...and ice...for skating see?

Do you skate??

I'm from the East Coast....an island off the coast actually

A beautiful part of Canada you visited there for sure.....many different landscapes across the country....from one extreme to the other...and it is a huge land .

India eh? Did you ever live there? A beautiful land also...as is the UK

Well...nice meeting you properly...lol
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:57 am

I was born In the UK, Ive been there several times, you should go there if you ever get time. I use to go to villages more as my Dad grew up there but now we go to the city. I kinda had more fun in the villages so different, the people are great, but its all changed now.

I would love to snow never got the chance, doesnt snow enough here to skate, fortunately, lol.

Hows isit on your Island? isit small? can you skate back to the mainland when it gets icey? or isit too far?

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:07 am

eyeopen wrote:I was born In the UK, Ive been there several times, you should go there if you ever get time. I use to go to villages more as my Dad grew up there but now we go to the city. I kinda had more fun in the villages so different, the people are great, but its all changed now.

I would love to snow never got the chance, doesnt snow enough here to skate, fortunately, lol.

Hows isit on your Island? isit small? can you skate back to the mainland when it gets icey? or isit too far?
    India sound great...

When the ocean freezes over you could skate to the mainland....but...but...its 14 km's away!

the island is small....and very old fashined

here is a video:

Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Number of posts : 369
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post  Cassy7 Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:31 am

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    eyeopen wrote:I was born In the UK, Ive been there several times, you should go there if you ever get time. I use to go to villages more as my Dad grew up there but now we go to the city. I kinda had more fun in the villages so different, the people are great, but its all changed now.

India sound great...

When the ocean freezes over you could skate to the mainland....but...but...its 14 km's away!

the island is small....and very old fashined

here is a video:

What a stunningly beautiful place Mr Whitemore!  I know this is a long shot with Canada being enormous, but sometimes it's a small world too ...... have you heard of Jy Chiperzak?  He's in Ontario and is a writer, film maker and environmentalist.  Cassy

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Thank you Cassy....

I never heard of that writer before.....but I did a quick search and seen some of his work. I think this book would be a great read.

Thanks

http://www.amazon.ca/And-So-It-Began-Chiperzak/dp/1552123650
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi saw the link, looks nice, I think its kinda similar to something we have here called the Sandbanks, I always dreampt of having a place there. We dont have many sandy beaches here, more stoned, so it seems a nice place, but only for the rich, lol.

Your Island looks great, isit classed as an actual Island? as its still connected to the mainland by road etc? I guess makes it batetr as you can come back and forth driving to the mainland?

heres link tot he Sandbanks,

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sandbanks+uk&qpvt=sandbanks+uk&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=8678457283E8CDA864F87C4604739D7C796373FA&selectedIndex=6
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female
    Job/hobbies : Retired. I love walking my dogs by the sea, gardening and researching my family tree.

Post  Cassy7 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:Thank you Cassy....

I never heard of that writer before.....but I did a quick search and seen some of his work. I think this book would be a great read.

Thanks

Yes, thanks.  He is a distant relative of mine. 

Back in the early 1900's my Dad's aunt and uncle went to live in Canada.  After the aunt died my Dad lost touch with the family.  

A few years ago my Dad said he would love to know what happened to the family and so I started an Internet search.  I managed to contact the aunt's sister in law which, with the little information I had, was quite amazing.  She was very elderly and told me family names, but did not know anyone's whereabouts.

I'd put the details of the family I was searching for on a genealogy site but wasn't expecting to be able to contact anyone else.  Then a couple of years ago I received an email from Jy Chiperzak who is related to my Dad's aunt.  He had been doing his family tree and came across my entry on the genealogy site.  We've been able to swop family photo's and information. 

I am fascinated that this long lost distant relative is into the spiritual side of life - like my family!   

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 pm

eyeopen wrote:Hi saw the link, looks nice, I think its kinda similar to something we have here called the Sandbanks, I always dreampt of having a place there. We dont have many sandy beaches here, more stoned, so it seems a nice place, but only for the rich, lol.

Your Island looks great, isit classed as an actual Island? as its still connected to the mainland by road etc? I guess makes it batetr as you can come back and forth driving to the mainland?

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sandbanks+uk&qpvt=sandbanks+uk&FORM=IGRE#view=detail&id=8678457283E8CDA864F87C4604739D7C796373FA&selectedIndex=6
    Thanks eyeopen person

yup its still an island.............attached to the mainland by a bridge. It costs 75 dollars to cross that thing.........take the ferry and enjoy the view.

I will view your sandbanks after I clean myself up..

Thanks eyeopener
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm

hei Mr.Whitmore ! :astar:

Post  Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm

Cassy7 wrote:

Thanks

Back in the early 1900's my Dad's aunt and uncle went to live in Canada.  After the aunt died my Dad lost touch with the family.  

A few years ago my Dad said he would love to know what happened to the family and so I started an Internet search.  I managed to contact the aunt's sister in law which, with the little information I had, was quite amazing.  She was very elderly and told me family names, but did not know anyone's whereabouts.

I'd put the details of the family I was searching for on a genealogy site but wasn't expecting to be able to contact anyone else.  Then a couple of years ago I received an email from Jy Chiperzak who is related to my Dad's aunt.  He had been doing his family tree and came across my entry on the genealogy site.  We've been able to swop family photo's and information. 

I am fascinated that this long lost distant relative is into the spiritual side of life - like my family!   

Thats a wow story.........he is pretty famous huh?

You should invite him here classy cassy...........

btw.....do you have a Scottish surname?
    frisky fox

Number of posts : 1044
    Registration date : 2013-08-25

Post  frisky fox Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Cassy7 wrote:

very cool Cassy finding a long lost relative and re- connecting with family !
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Thanks

"Classy Cassy" - wow - I love that!  You've made my day Mr Whitmore!! 

My surname, if anything, is Welsh.  Wonder why you might think it's Scottish?

Yes, good idea inviting Jy here ... I'll see what I can do.

Cassy

Last edited by Cassy7 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a right mess of it!)
    Cassy7
    Cassy7

Female

Post  Cassy7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm

frisky fox wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

very cool Cassy finding a long lost relative and re- connecting with family !
    Thanks Frisky - yes it was really exciting.  I just wish it had happened before Dad died - however I'm sure he knows about it where he is!
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 pm

eyeopen wrote:Hi saw the link, looks nice, I think its kinda similar to something we have here called the Sandbanks, I always dreampt of having a place there. We dont have many sandy beaches here, more stoned, so it seems a nice place, but only for the rich, lol.

Lol,

Oh sorry my bad, I searched it and it came up with a zoom into Rustico bay, Prince Edward National Park, and its connected, so I wondered if it was classed as an Island, lol. Like the Sandbanks, but then I just searched again and well I found that what I saw was zoomed right into your Island, It is an Island.

That is nice, I would love the drive. If it were any bigger itd be the size of england, lol.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 am

Cassy7 wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:
    Cassy7 wrote:

Thanks

"Classy Cassy" - wow - I love that!  You've made my day Mr Whitmore!! 

My surname, if anything, is Welsh.  Wonder why you might think it's Scottish?

Yes, good idea inviting Jy here ... I'll see what I can do.

Cassy
    lol....glad you like it...........it rhymes

I just got a feeling you were scottish..........i have no clue why....but Welsh is close...

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:52 am

eyeopen wrote:

Lol,

Oh sorry my bad, I searched it and it came up with a zoom into Rustico bay, Prince Edward National Park, and its connected, so I wondered if it was classed as an Island, lol. Like the Sandbanks, but then I just searched again and well I found that what I saw was zoomed right into your Island, It is an Island.

That is nice, I would love the drive. If it were any bigger itd be the size of england, lol.
    lol.....lucky i didnt go there yet....Rustico Bay is very easy on the eyes.....

yup...we are an island

population 140,000

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 am

Here is another video that describes the popular beaches..........but the beaches that are least known are the best

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:16 am

Red cliffs look nice, I take it your a golfer then,  since you live in the golfers paradise?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:28 am

I golf a wee bit........I play pretty good.........but hate it!!

and think the land used for golfing is too much of an expense and waste of beautiful land

I love hockey
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am

I dont like Golf either, lol. I think its a lazy sport, only good thing about it is you get to walk about, but they dont they buggy!

I prefer snooker, or pool.

Im not into football either, which is popular here, btw I mean football, i think you call it soccer. Which I dont understand why, I mean why americans call football soccer, and rugby football, as you dont use hands in football but do in rugby but you cant kick the football around? but rugbys called football. hmm.

Hockey? I havtn played that since school, would love to try ice hockey, although I fell few times ice skating last time.

I agree, why waste space on a beautiful Island for golf. Why not make a race track, lol.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 am

Exactly on the golfing

We do things weird over here....like driving on the wrong side of the road..lol

hey the leafs are playing now...tune in

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Sports/Live+Streaming/Live+Stream%3A+Hockey+Night+in+Canada/ID/2277790001/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:44 am