Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What do you think of aliens?

Steve23

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

What do you think of aliens? Empty What do you think of aliens?

Post  Steve23 Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:56 am

I personally believe in them and I feel that the beings, whatever they are have always held a special significance to me.  I feel like I am naturally more inclined to perceive and experience them than the average person and yes I have seen both UFOs and actual real life live aliens.  I even have some reason to believe that there may possibly be a small device inside of me that they implanted.  I also have experienced a 7 hour period of missing time, which I believe to have been an alien abduction as a child.  So, yes, I believe and yes I am an abductee and an experiencer of the UFO/alien phenomena and so is my brother.  I personally feel that these entities are highly advanced beings, likely a sort of superhuman, a highly evolved race of mankind that has been able to be no longer purely flesh and blood but yet not fully ethereal either like they sort of have the ability to dissolve into the world of spirits, ghosts, and other entities not of this universe or transmute back into the flesh and blood like a sort of extremely powerfully psychic, virtually all knowing, millions of years ahead of us evolved version of us that could still turn evil and do horrid things.  To be honest, aliens scare the living crap out of me sometimes
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

What do you think of aliens? Empty Re: What do you think of aliens?

Post  Aqua Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 am

I believe in UFO's though I've never seen one. I've heard stories similar to yours too.
    Have you seen the show on Discovery channel called Close Encounters?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:20 pm

I believe.  There is no way that we are the only beings around.  I never seen one but just because we cannot see it doesn't meant that it isn't there.
    Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

Post  Retro7600 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:33 pm

I agree with millergrls, when you see all the stars at night you're just like, "wow, each of those have dozens of planets with possible life." There's no way earth is the only inhabited place in the "infinity" known as space ;)
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

What do you think of aliens? Empty What do you think of aliens?

Post  sunrise Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Many years ago I was camping in a tent with the family, high on Exmoor in Southern England. 

A lonely wild place, of short grass, streams, and low hills with a big sky because we camped high up.

In the dark of the night I was called outside to observe something hanging in the sky above a hill.

Against the dark sky, a darker long shape was moving slowly and silently along, with large apertures along its side, or possibly its front facing edge, ( if it had been the front edge of a saucer ) all lit with the yellowish light you would have seen from a railway carriage of those times.   Nothing could be seen within.  

As both of us saw it, it was not hallucinatory. 

A few years ago I lay back in a garden lounger facing away from the sun, because of sun scorching.

Doing that a lot, I do observe the sky a lot in summer!

So it was, that I saw a silvery orb flashing in front of me, maybe above some houses further up the road. 

It was impossible to ascertain its size.   I studied it closely though.  It was  silvery on one side, and seemingly matt on the other. 

As it rotated  ( it was hovering ) or as it turned back and forth, again difficult to decide on which , the sunlight flashed on it`s silvery face.    It really did seem to be trying to attract my attention.  What does one do when such a thing happens?    Wave?

I figured out all of the possibilities that this presented.  There are a lot of possibilities, the least welcome for me, being that of abduction.  So I decided to err on the side of caution, and dived indoors for my camera at the very least.  Staring at the thing was making no sense as time went by.  So it was gone. There was a large fluffy cloud nearby.  That is significant as I will explain next.

So later that weekend, I came across a posting about " UFOs seen over London "  Search for that on YouTube, and very likely you will see the very same shiny orbs flitting and skipping about from behind fluffy clouds above the streets of London.   They seem to be playing a form of peek a boo with the people with cameras below.   I now see them as essentially playful and harmless.

However I still don`t think I would risk a wave!

Much more recently , more videos of these orbs showed up on YouTube, of great clusters hovering in the skies above I think , it was California?  They were best seen by zooming in on them, as they were gathered loosely about in clusters very high in the sky.  Here they struck me as they meandered about, as  resembling a crowd of children waiting for a school outing. 

It is my kind of humour, to see this as a galactic school outing to come and see Earth, and so explains the skipping about playing peek a boo with us, and trying to attract my attention.

Hopeless to attribute earth type experience onto alien , but it helps me to enjoy the idea of them .  I still will not wave though!

:whiteflag2:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:10 pm