Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Crystal
RavenMoon
millergrls
Aqua
jasmine1212
9 posters

What do you know about Panel Members?

jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

What do you know about Panel Members? Empty What do you know about Panel Members?

Post  jasmine1212 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello!
    I was just looking for what other's might know about our Panel Members or any experiences you might have had with them.

I went to an amazing medium about a year ago to get some answers to long asked questions. 
    This was pretty much the beginning to my "awakening" and it really opened a lot of doors for me.
    She nodded her head a smiled.
    The first thing she said to me was "They want to make sure you know you are very old. It's very important you know."
    She said my Panel Members were there in the room and they were talking in her ear like a bunch of little kids nagging for candy. lol
    Like they were saying " Tell her she is very old, tell her, tell her, tell her."
    So she told me.
    I have an old Soul. (Which somehow, I have ALWAYS thought that)
    Old, old. I was a Sumerian slave around 3500BC. I lived in what is now present day Iraq, where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers empty into the Persian Gulf.

THAT is a whole other subject of it's own. 
    But when she mentioned Panel Members, I had never heard of that before and did not know who they were or what their purpose was.

From what I have been able to find out, Panel Members are kind of like the judges or referees in a sports game.
    They have the ability to decides if certain events in your life can be modified at times and whether a modification serves your Highest Good.
    They have known you (Spirit and Human form) from the very beginning.

If for example, there were a time during the course of your Human life where you were faced with one traumatizing, horrific event after another and your Guides knew that there was more very difficult situations or events to come and your Guides wanted to try to ease that trauma, they might go to your Panel Members and petition on your behalf.  Not to change the course of events, but to ease the trauma of events so that you were still experiencing your Human journey just with a little less of a debilitating effect.  And your Panel Members might decide, yes, we can change this one thing or no, the journey is as is.

But that is all I have found.
    Not to say that that is the only truth or that there might not be other answers, that's just all I have found.
    I think the idea of Panel Members is fascinating and wonderful and would like to know more.

Please tell me what you know or think or any stories you might have about Panel Members.

Thank you!  :)
    Jasmine
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

What do you know about Panel Members? Empty Re: What do you know about Panel Members?

Post  Aqua Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Sorry, I haven't heard that term. 

Unless they are guides?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

What do you know about Panel Members? Empty Re: What do you know about Panel Members?

Post  millergrls Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 am

Hi Jasmine how are you?  I agree with Aqua.  For me this would be my guides.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:00 am

My guides are always there to help me and choose how they assist me in my life lessons.  One thing I know is that they are always there for me one way or another.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 am

Think it is connected with your soul Plan -  apparently we decided what lessons we want to learn or move forward with.
    this is all decided before we reincarnate into out next life - hence having a panel meeting lol lol.. their oversea your journey and of course your guides are there to help or slightly get you back on track, if for some reason there is a diversion or change in that lesson.   Some may believe, some may not - but more and more books are coming out  regarding Soul Planning etc. :love:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Jasmine why didn't you ask the 'amazing medium'? If they were so amazing couldn't they have amplified and explained what they meant?

I think it is all media hype, I intensely dislike the idea of lives being pre-determined or planned, it is insulting to those that suffer.
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:14 pm

I appreciate your answer Crystal :peace: ... whats your view on Karma and how it is integrated with out next lives?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Well karma seems to be paid off in this life as much as a next one and I am in two minds about re-incarnation, I have been regressed several times and have experienced many 'past lives' but are they past real lives or are they cellular imprints from our ancestors, or perhaps genetically encoded memories?
    The sad thing aout all this is that there is no real concrete proof is there?

But karma like dogma is probably designed to keep us all in check, I mean without rules what would happen? Lord of the Flies all over?
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:33 pm

I have read many books that seem to state that karma is passed and implemented on to the next life we take,.. :goodvibes:
    A case of what we sow - we will reap. Which to me, makes more sense.... if we kill in this life and then are hung for our crimes surly we should pay spiritually wise for them in our next life to make us aware of the suffering caused. IE Lesson Learned..
    I know I harp on about the book I read recently by Alan Valiant.. but he really has made me think and reconsider my opnions.
    It is always worthwhile to continue to be open  or how else will man or spirit progress. :hugz:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Open is good, I am constantly striving to find out more. But if one is killed for a crime in this world isn't that punishment enough? Perhaps it may be those that are not caught that karma may act on?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 pm

With regards to Valiant though I am not sure how I feel about 'Tena' or him signing the book  "Archibald, Lord God." or talking about his space ship?
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female

Post  RavenMoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:38 pm

I read the collection.. free on amazon.... at the time that is.. ( I can email you a copy) just found out recently about converting Ebooks/PDFs to kindle format ....I can save even more money now lol lol .. some of blah blah  paragraphs I did skim over.. but most sections did make sense..  :bgrin:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:17 pm

RavenMoon wrote:Think it is connected with your soul Plan -  apparently we decided what lessons we want to learn or move forward with.
    this is all decided before we reincarnate into out next life - hence having a panel meeting lol lol.. their oversea your journey and of course your guides are there to help or slightly get you back on track, if for some reason there is a diversion or change in that lesson.   Some may believe, some may not - but more and more books are coming out  regarding Soul Planning etc. :love:
    Yes,I read about that recently.    So we do have a choice in future planning with new lives coming up?
    jasmine1212
    jasmine1212

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2015-04-04

Post  jasmine1212 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:14 am

Crystal wrote:Jasmine why didn't you ask the 'amazing medium'? If they were so amazing couldn't they have amplified and explained what they meant?

I think it is all media hype, I intensely dislike the idea of lives being pre-determined or planned, it is insulting to those that suffer.

Crystal,

For someone who claims to work in crystals and reiki (I am hoping with a positive heart) your response sure came off with a nasty under tone.
    Maybe you did not intend it to be read that way, but I think you could have re worded it to avoid the reader getting the wrong idea.

To answer your question, the Amazing Medium and I were going over so much during my first reading that frankly, I overlooked asking about Panel Members.
    And I believe that since this site has such a wide variety of persons with thoughts and ideas, I should ask it here.

I acknowledge that you don't like the idea of a "pre-determined" plan and it doesn't fall in line with what you believe.
    Thank you for your thoughts and opinions on the subject.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:50 pm

jasmine1212 wrote:Crystal,

For someone who claims to work in crystals and reiki (I am hoping with a positive heart) your response sure came off with a nasty under tone.
    Maybe you did not intend it to be read that way, but I think you could have re worded it to avoid the reader getting the wrong idea.

To answer your question, the Amazing Medium and I were going over so much during my first reading that frankly, I overlooked asking about Panel Members.
    And I believe that since this site has such a wide variety of persons with thoughts and ideas, I should ask it here.

I acknowledge that you don't like the idea of a "pre-determined" plan and it doesn't fall in line with what you believe.
    Thank you for your thoughts and opinions on the subject.

:happy: I'm sorry but I have to laugh, it is obvious that you do not know me and so I will apologise for my flippant tone, but we hear about so many amazing mediums and amazing psychics and then we find out that they really didn't do a very good job and have left the sitter or seeker with questions or in confusion. I am just getting cynical after my long years working that's all. 

What really distresses me is when people believe the dogma of pre-destination and then do nothing but sigh and blame their predicament or actions on their guide or spirit etc. There is no positivity that can come from the idea.
    Searching Poet
    Searching Poet
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2015-04-21

Post  Searching Poet Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Crystal wrote:Well karma seems to be paid off in this life as much as a next one and I am in two minds about re-incarnation, I have been regressed several times and have experienced many 'past lives' but are they past real lives or are they cellular imprints from our ancestors, or perhaps genetically encoded memories?
    The sad thing aout all this is that there is no real concrete proof is there?

But karma like dogma is probably designed to keep us all in check, I mean without rules what would happen? Lord of the Flies all over?

I really like the quote of karma being like dogma, I think you've hit the nail on the head.  So much of what we are taught as religion or spiritual "rules" are nothing more than man's rules to keep us in line with whatever the current prevailing morality or belief system is.  Personally I think if we all just try to do no harm and be nice to others the rest will sort itself out.  (sorry for taking this a bit off topic).
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:45 pm

You are welcome,

Totally off topic now lol, Your avatar, feels really angry as if he is about to use one of his fingers to make an expressive remark?
    Searching Poet
    Searching Poet
    Just joined

Male

Post  Searching Poet Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Crystal wrote:You are welcome,

Totally off topic now lol, Your avatar, feels really angry as if he is about to use one of his fingers to make an expressive remark?

Hmmm I may have to pick a new one as no anger intended.  I'm thinking he's about to flash a grin and a peace sign ;)
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:04 pm

Searching Poet wrote:

Hmmm I may have to pick a new one as no anger intended.  I'm thinking he's about to flash a grin and a peace sign ;)

hehehe then if it is the V for victory his hand is facing the wrong way whereas the other 'V' well hmm,  :blush:
    Searching Poet
    Searching Poet
    Just joined

Male

Post  Searching Poet Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Crystal wrote:
    Searching Poet wrote:

hehehe then if it is the V for victory his hand is facing the wrong way whereas the other 'V' well hmm,  :blush:

OK, I LITERALLY lol'd at that one!!!   I'll never tell!  :evil1:
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:58 pm

:bfs:  :peace:  :bfs:

I love these smilies  :hemade:
    Searching Poet
    Searching Poet
    Just joined

Male

Post  Searching Poet Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:01 pm

:naughty:
    powessy
    powessy
    Just joined

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2015-01-10

Post  powessy Sun May 03, 2015 4:32 am

Hello

I have not heard of the term panel before but I have heard of the term council.  I also believe your soul to be very old and this is what makes you special. Many years ago souls stopped being allowed to become something in this world. A soul that is not allowed to become something again will become something inside of themselves to become nothing. The souls of earth did not want to become nothing so they found away to become something in the minds of peoples souls, the minds mind. Your soul is one that was allowed to become something many times and during these lives you have picked up many other souls that only wish to become something in your mind instead of becoming nothing. I believe the council/panel to be these souls within your souls mind those that are in your dreams and astral projections.  

Powessy
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 am

This got me thinking I had an experience once where I was encircled by spirits who were not guides or loved ones these had the prescence of *higher beings* (for want of a better way to describe them) they were robed aged and were asking me about something and why I had done * this* and not *that* (too personal to share) but ive often wondered if I had done *that* how certain things would have turned out , it was like a spiritual council meeting, im wondering if your *panel* were something in a similar vein.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:32 am