Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Grey/Gray Wolf.

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

The Grey/Gray Wolf. Empty The Grey/Gray Wolf.

Post  Retro7600 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:12 am

Sorry for the double word (Gray/Grey), I just heard that most British people spell it 'grey'.

The past 3 days in school I've noticed a slight repetition of the grey (I'll just spell it with an e) wolf, on 3 occurrences.

The first being during a lecture on evolution/Darwin, and the teacher said, "Whether it be the fish, the lizard, the grey wolf, all of us go through evolution". The thing is, he looked right at me when he said grey wolf!
    (Different class for example 2)
    The second time was during a PowerPoint, some topic that we had just started, though it's not on my brain. There were pictures of various animals on the screen, but of course the one brought in to attention was the grey wolf.

The third I was in a library, and I was just looked at the books displayed on the table, which is changed weekly. As you can imagine, there was a little book with the grey wolf on the cover.

It was interesting to me because the last 2 occurrences were in the same day! Hopefully it means something!
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

The Grey/Gray Wolf. Empty Re: The Grey/Gray Wolf.

Post  Crystal Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:43 pm

Synchronisity and serendipity.

What does grey wolf mean to you? I prefer timber wolves :)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:37 am

Crystal wrote:Synchronisity and serendipity.

What does grey wolf mean to you? I prefer timber wolves :)
    Look up this meaning because there is a message for you.  We could all give you meanings but it will mean more to you when you find out yourself.  Looking forward to you posting your answers!!!!!! :love:
    Retro7600

Male

Post  Retro7600 Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:33 am

Question... Is your permanent (main) spirit animal supposed to share traits with you, or help you develop traits from it? Because on many things I'm reading, I get a lot of stuff that I'm not sure I connect with.
    This being the case, I'm assuming it is a messenger animal guide type thingy, to help overcome obstacles. Downside is, that means it is temporary, though my side of the connection may be permenant (I still feel the connection, though s/he doesn't)
    I can't be sure I've found a real answer to the pattern of occurrences though. Still on the hunt :)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:30 am

I would say that this animal is a power animal that is trying to give you a message that you need right now.  This animal will come around when you need the extra guidance.

For me I see a deer when new beginnings are on the way I see a fox when I need to watch a back, a lion when a times coming that I need to stand my ground.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:25 am

Retro7600 wrote:Question... Is your permanent (main) spirit animal supposed to share traits with you, or help you develop traits from it? Because on many things I'm reading, I get a lot of stuff that I'm not sure I connect with.
    This being the case, I'm assuming it is a messenger animal guide type thingy, to help overcome obstacles. Downside is, that means it is temporary, though my side of the connection may be permenant (I still feel the connection, though s/he doesn't)
    I can't be sure I've found a real answer to the pattern of occurrences though. Still on the hunt :)

Hiyas,

I am very aware of your age such that I feel that at your time in life you should be exploring, investigating and dare I say even dabbling? Your mind should be open to all ideas and closed to none. Saying that though you will slowly develop and your beliefs will become deeper and more ingrained and part of you.

Do you follow Native American ways? Or Celtic? Or Pagan, Wiccan etc that extensively use animals and their power?  If not then perhaps you might look to a different viewpoint and see what  you feel and think then?

No-one should tell you, they should give advice and tips and hints, offer ways of finding out information etc. But You must be the one to decide what is truth or not :)
    Retro7600

Male

Post  Retro7600 Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Ok, I'll look in to those later, but school's about to start soon. Thank you for your responses :)
    Spiral
    Spiral

Male
    Number of posts : 200
    Job/hobbies : Gardening and sacred Geometry
    Registration date : 2015-05-20

Post  Spiral Sun May 24, 2015 3:25 am

each connection has a clue to more connections, within these connections are gidelines and guidances, healing, wisdom, creativity, intuition, compassion ect, each time there is something to learn, another question get answered, and with answers comes new questions, growth begins, this is more clear when meditating and having room for memory helps also, sometimes it helps to meditate before hand to clear anything you feel that needs to be cleared, usually things of importants will not be forgotten, and may be something to consider when meditating on guides and animal totems ect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm