Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

twinflame? vibrational? or psychotic break?

ryguy5
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2015-06-27

twinflame? vibrational? or psychotic break? Empty twinflame? vibrational? or psychotic break?

Post  ryguy5 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:07 am

i had a spirutal wakening b4 i met a girl.
    shortest best relationship of my life.
    for 2 1/2 years we also tried to get back with one another but timing wasn't right
    3 years later from meeting her she called me crying and her tears set off a 2nd spiritual awakening. it was how relationships are karmic.
    the clock struck 11:11 and the song i was listening to at the time was "latch" by disclosure. lyrics go "you enchant me even when you're not around, now that I've known what I've found I'm latching on to you.
    we've had similar dreams about each other.
    one day she told me she was driving to work which is the completely opposite direction of my house and something told me to go outside and wait for her as i envisioned her coming up my house's steps. a few minutes later she text me saying "omg i just drove by ur house 3 times i don't know why something told me to do it"
    i felt 3 soulshocks 
    after the soul shocks i started googling all kinds of poop - spirituality, bible study, astrology, etc
    i later found out my name Ryan means little king
    her name is Tara it means little queen.
    i am chaser i presume as well as she is runner.
    the constellation orion is a hunter who hunts the bull named Taurus
    Ryan is a derivative of the name Orion as Tara is a derivative of Taurus
    her last name is Garcia which means to be hunted and referring to the bulls as running of the bulls in latino history/culture
    i found out later I'm prone to mental disorders and have a family history of mental illness id be dual/triple - diagnosis. google also says the twin flames have mental disorders
    she won't even have a conversation with me.

What do u guys think?
    twin flame right?
    deep blue ocean
    deep blue ocean

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Job/hobbies : Ascension assistant
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

twinflame? vibrational? or psychotic break? Empty Re: twinflame? vibrational? or psychotic break?

Post  deep blue ocean Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:19 am

Its quite possible you have a twin flame relationship on your hands. What that means, in practical terms, is a very personal matter. Twin flames do not always end up in a romantic involvement, that is not the "core business" of a twin flame encounter. A twin flame encounter is there to melt down your very soul and help you forge it anew. It is an ascension catalyst for the both of you, and through you, for the whole world.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 am