Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun

tolyt
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun Empty Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun

Post  tolyt Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:40 am

I'm looking to share my telepathic and ESP routines that I do on occasions, either for fun or for practical purposes.

I'm also looking forward to hearing about your favorite routines as well, and maybe telling a story about it.

Some of the things I do sometimes when I see a girl in a coffeeshop, I imagine there's a telepathic link between my mind and hers, I visualize that connection as ripples of light forming and hardening to form a solid connection, until I picture an image which I send her. It is usually something romantic, like me & her walking on the beach holding hands. I do this to see if I can get a reaction from her.

Sometimes also on the bus I would imagine yelling inside my head at a person to see if I can make him/her turn around, or just noticing their reaction to my internal through directed at them. Do they flinch? do they move? are they confused? 
    What about you guys? What type of ESP do you do?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun Empty Re: Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun

Post  Violet Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi Tolyt and welcome, don't take offence but I cannot agree with what you do in coffee shops to me that feels a bit intrusive but perhaps im too sensitive?  Yelling also feels negative even though you're doing it in your mind, the thing is we can never know what another is going through at anytime either.
    Why dont you set up a thread here and invite members to do some experiments with you here?:flo:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun Empty Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun.

Post  sunrise Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Was his name Yuri Gellar?   I remember those television live shows, and I was one of so very many who found that they could recreate the sent visual shape or scene as a simple drawing at home, before seeing the original shape or scene being revealed. 

Were you joining in?  How did you do?

I still play with that with a friend over the telephone from time to time.  I have never bent a spoon though!

Within the powerful energy connection with my twin flame place of being, we are hundreds of miles apart for most of the time, but the telepathy is increasing.  I understand that genetic twins can do this too. Is that correct?

I once experimented with a cat, saw that it clearly worked and stopped doing it instantly!  I just know that it is wrong, but all those years ago I knew far less than I do now, and actually  I did not expect it to work.

We have to be careful and of full loving intention with this gift.  This ability could well become accessible to more people as self awareness and spiritual awareness increases across the planet.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun Empty Re: Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:55 pm

I dislike playing with such abilities. I believe it is something that anyone can do, but that spirituality is about considering the ethical nature of our approach to life and developing the deeper connections to life spirit or soul.
    sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun Empty Telepathic and ESP stuff you do for fun.

Post  sunrise Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:49 am

Thank you Blue Anchor.

Playfulness is good but I agree with the way in which you mean this.  I only touched upon it briefly a long time ago, but as an exploration, not as play.

It is so good that you have underlined that the central core is self evolvement. The seeking of the higher expression of self and of tuning into the higher frequency of everything.  

There is more than just much distraction on all levels, to lead one away from the deeper connections .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:56 am