Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Questions about my first two crystals

PiscesNN
    PiscesNN
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2017-01-13

crystals - Questions about my first two crystals Empty Questions about my first two crystals

Post  PiscesNN Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Hello, this is my first post on this website. About two months ago I purchased a somewhat small black tourmaline stone. It was suggested to me for the use of protection against negative energies. When my black tourmaline was delivered, the person who I bought it from gifted me a small clear quartz crystal. I am very grateful of the gift, but now I have two stones that I don't know much about. I am still very new to the knowledge of crystals, so I have a few questions. 
    1. When my crystals arrived, why did I feel extremely nauseous and dizzy for four days? I was not sick either. This happened instantly upon opening the package.

2. Is there more than one way to clean/charge them? I cleansed them in real sea salt, running water for the clear crystal, on a full moon outside over night, and passing them over a palo santo stick which was also gifted with the clear crystal.  

3. How do I know my crystals are working? I've used the clear crystal for trying to gain clarity about questions I may have, and I use the black tourmaline for protection, as well as to calm me down when experiencing unwanted emotions, but sometimes I'm not sure if they are working.

Thank you for reading!
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

crystals - Questions about my first two crystals Empty Re: Questions about my first two crystals

Post  Mythoscio Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 pm

The power of how crystals function,

May be within using them to channel the powers which

Already exist inside us.

I would tune into my inner ability to obtain clairvoyance or guidance, I may meditate on something or try to access

Various states of consciousness through

Experimentation.

Meditation itself is a powerful, powerful tool

Crystals may also hold frequencies and information,
    Might even amplify those effects and processing going on within our bodies, spirits, etc, such as brain waves, our electromagnetic, the fields and energies created by our emotions etc, which might be very connected to our consciousness, physical, emotional, mental, spiritual state, or other metaphysical aspects of ourselves.

They are part of the universe like we are and made up of elements of the universe, and us.

Crystals indeed hold signals and energy, can transfer information, amplify energies, absorb energies etc,

Which is why we use them in technology and electronics such as computers and lasers.

They also hold various electromagnetic charges, hold various gravitates, and influence us and the world around them in various other ways

And likely emit other charges, forces, etc, some of which may be undiscovered by science.

A lot of chemical compounds which exist in the earth, also exist in our bodies and we actually need to consume them to be healthy,

Such as vitamins and minerals.

This speaks volumes of how connected we are to earth and various elements,

How they may have abilities related directly with how our bodies function,

Our brain, heart, nervous system, spirit.

Some things might resonate with some people and not with others,
    This goes for how vast everyone even reacts to essential oils, diet, lifestyles, tastes, likes, dislikes, etc.

I'd listen to my body and feelings,

Try to come from an unbiased, open-minded place,

Open up to fully sensing all the possibilities,

We may have extra senses also worth tuning into.

I'm honestly not a highly advanced crystal user but

I've investigated their properties and have had some experiences.

I'd experiment and trust my sensations,
    And see what positive effects there are.

They may also respond to your intention and conceptions of them,

We may even have the power to alter their structure and how they effect us,

I'd experiment and see what works and doens't work :)

The feelings you could be having could

Indicate they are helping you clear blockages and reach higher states of awareness,

Energy clearing, etc.

This can be a great opportunity to get to know yourself and
    Learn about crystals, I'm really curious to know what you discover if

You are open to sharing. :)

I worked in a crystal shop for 2 years,

Clients had informed me of positive experiences and

The environment felt very pleasant and highly energetic. I felt mostly calm, tranquil, and found myself sometimes spacing out into meditative consciousness.
    Hmn I'd sort of drift off into day dreams too and see all kind of colors, talk to all kind of beings, etc.

but I'm also very sensitive and would sometimes
    Feel anxious, nervous, or over-whelmed.

I really enjoyed interacting with the crystals and there is a sort of

Uplifting sensation being around them.

I've had positive experiences giving my family and friend chakra, reiki crystal healing and
    Amazing experiences with my sister who is an adept
    Crystal healer and basally crystal obsessed.

It was amazing I could feel them vibrating and emitting warmth, relaxing, and tingling energy.

If I find the time I'll start experimenting more with crystals of my own and let you guys know what happens.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

crystals - Questions about my first two crystals Empty Re: Questions about my first two crystals

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:49 pm

PiscesNN wrote:Hello, this is my first post on this website. About two months ago I purchased a somewhat small black tourmaline stone. It was suggested to me for the use of protection against negative energies. When my black tourmaline was delivered, the person who I bought it from gifted me a small clear quartz crystal. I am very grateful of the gift, but now I have two stones that I don't know much about. I am still very new to the knowledge of crystals, so I have a few questions. 
    1. When my crystals arrived, why did I feel extremely nauseous and dizzy for four days? I was not sick either. This happened instantly upon opening the package.

2. Is there more than one way to clean/charge them? I cleansed them in real sea salt, running water for the clear crystal, on a full moon outside over night, and passing them over a palo santo stick which was also gifted with the clear crystal.  

3. How do I know my crystals are working? I've used the clear crystal for trying to gain clarity about questions I may have, and I use the black tourmaline for protection, as well as to calm me down when experiencing unwanted emotions, but sometimes I'm not sure if they are working.

Thank you for reading!

Hi, welcome to SI

Please forget the salt, it will only damage crystals.  A quick sluish under cold running water is much more beneficial and easy to do. Forget UV light too as that will fade colours. Crystals work on their own, they don't need turning on or off or programming, or telling what to do. They just are and have been  for millions/billions of years.

You have a very small crystal collection and you seem to expect a lot from them. Black Tourmaline is more for psychic or electrical protection not for emotional problems.  Crystals work very slowly and gently, they are not a quick fix.

I doubt that the crystals had anything to do with your sudden nausea though, That is more likely something to do with your inner turmoil and influx of trying to expereince and learn too quickly.
    What made you choose these crystals?
    Nuri
    Nuri
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2017-01-24

Post  Nuri Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:42 am

Hello! :)

Black Tourmaline and Clear Quartz are excellent pieces to have in your collection!

1. Usually when shops mail you crystals, they cleanse and charge them for you. Upon receiving, it could have just been the stones vibrations you were feeling. Clear quartz can be used as an amplifier as it has a high vibration (can also be a good stone to absorb negative energies), it can boost the strength of other crystals it is paired with.. or that's what I've learned anyway.

2. You can set your stones on top of raw sea salt for 24 hours, it won't ruin them. You can also cleanse them with (white) sage smoke or smoke from palo santo sticks. You can also run them under running water for a couple minutes, just imagine that all the negative energies are being washed away from your crystals when you're doing that. Also make sure that water won't ruin your crystals. Some get ruined in water. You may also want to look into getting Selenite, it's a milky or translucent stone that will clear negative energies but cannot be tainted with negative energies, so the crystal is always positive. Lying crystals on top or next to Selenite for 24 hours will cleanse your crystals.. it's a great stone to have! It can also cleanse yours or others auras and can amplify prayers, spells, etc. As far as charging them, you can use the full moon.. or you can activate them and charge them yourself by holding them in your left hand and charge/activate it with your thoughts or saying your intentions for what you want the crystal to be used for. Cleanse crystals regularly, specially if they've experienced any kind of negative emotions, they absorb bad stuff if it's around. For me personally, I prefer the running water technique or I use this Sage mist spray that I got from this spiritual shop. Good alternative when you don't have running water or sea salt or whatever.. it also works better for crystals you can't exactly put water on.

3. They will always work, unless they're fake, but they're always working and they're always listening, always vibrating, always absorbing. Black tourmaline is most used for protection against negative spirits or provide psychic protection and staying grounded, not much for emotional. Selenite (like I mentioned above) would be great for clearing negativity in your emotions/mind/body/auras/chakras, the crystal quartz you have might help with emotional issues (clear quartz can be used for almost everything really, it has a very high vibration and potent energy, just cleanse and activate it, let it know that you want it to help aide you with staying balanced or to help with you emotionally), but depending on what kind of emotional issues you're dealing with, there are better stones for any situation. 

Take care. :)
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:51 pm

Hello

Black Tourmaline
    Stone of Complete Composure & Balance
    In ancient times it was believed that Tourmaline glowed due to is very own energy, as the stone become electrostatically charged when partaking in friction.
    Metaphysical Properties:
    All Tourmalines are said to enhance understanding, increase self-confidence and amplify psychic energies. They are told to neutralize negative energies, dispel fear and grief as well as aid in concentration and communication.
    Healing Properties:
    Black is said to protect one against high radiation, and has a positive effect on the body’s loco motor system, while strengthening musculature.
    Magical Properties:
    Energy: grounding – protective absorbs negative energy

Element: Earth

Zodiac: Venus – Libra

Powers:
    Love, Friendship, Peace, Courage & Astral Projection

Mystical Properties:

Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

Crystal Quartz is a power stone that harmonizes and balances. It enhances energy and thoughts, and purifies the spiritual, mental, and physical. It is also a powerfully protective stone, bringing the purified energy in. Historically this crystal has been used to counter black magic, to perform diagnostic healing, and to communicate with spirits and other worlds.

Healing Properties:

Crystal Quartz is probably the most versatile, multipurpose, powerful healing stone on the planet due to is unique helical spiral crystalline form. It is a master healer and can be used for any and all conditions. It's stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance.  It takes the energy to the most perfect state that is possible;  going back to before the disease set in.  It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.

Magical Properties:

Energy: Projective, Receptive

Planet: Sun, Moon

Elements: Fire, Water

Deity: The great Mother

Associated Metals: Silver, Copper, Gold

Powers: Protection, Healing, Psychism, Power, Lactation
    worn or placed on the alter for the same purpose. Crystals are often used in numbers of 5, 7, 11, 13 or 21 for circles and rituals. Crystal Quarts are some of the most powerful stones in magic, placed often with Amber and Jet to amplify their powers as well.  There isn't much that needs to be done, that cannot be done with a Crystal Quartz.

Zodiac:

Associations:  
    Not a Traditional Birthstone for any Month
    Stone of Leo, Gemini and Capricorn it symbolizes approaching success.

Chakra Classification:

Clear quartz, as opposed to colored quartz, is associated with the 7th, Crown Chakra, but has an enlightening effect on all chakras.  It brings clarity and amplifies the energy and the aura. It is a particularly good stone to use in combination as it opens up all the chakras to assist in relaxation.  It also will help to temper the overpowering energy that some stones may emit during meditation; which will in turn create a much more harmonious mediation space. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:56 pm