Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
psychoslice
gigpdo
6 posters

Are Psychic Mediums Mentally Unstable

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Are Psychic Mediums Mentally Unstable - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Psychic Mediums Mentally Unstable

Post  psychoslice Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:57 am

Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    Where does your idea of what I want come from?
    What do you want ?. :cool:
    No, where did the  idea that you typed come from ?
    I see, that is simple, from the mind body organism, from its conditioning and programming, I may realize I am not this body, but the mind body is still here, just as there is the shadow, I am not the shadow but its still there.
    It was very simple. So next simple question, why did you ask a question instead of answering simply?
    I had no choice.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Are Psychic Mediums Mentally Unstable - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Psychic Mediums Mentally Unstable

Post  psychoslice Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:00 am

gigpdo wrote:I was reading about mental illness and whether psychic mediums are psychotic!
    Having known of one person,a male named George who decided one day he was psychic,could talk to the dead or spirits and was very convincing.

He went a bit funny in the head for a bit but did not seek medical help,why?,in case they thought he was mad!
    Was he mad?
    Or could he really do what he said,or was it a wild and vivid imagination at work,he was a regular family man,normal George,last I heard he was still à bit psychotic, what did he do,wake up one day in his late 30's and declare himself a medium?
    Well that's what happened,almost an overnight revelation,he did end up seeing a ”shrink" and nothing physically wrong,as in brain tumours etc.

How many folk do you know whose "psychic gifts" sent them mad,or a bit nutty.

I would be interested to know!
    When I go psychotic because of schizophrenia I hear voices from the dead, from god, and a lot of people I meet in the psycho ward do the same, so there is something there.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:03 am

gigpdo wrote:They are not going to let it be KP,they just push their own agenda,push it and push it.
    I understand exactly what you mean,in fact I have started another thread about belief,personal beliefs,let's see if they use it,bet they still keep destroying the flow of any thread that gathers any momentum,they destroy it because they do not understand things,they will not leave it alone King Psychoslice, you scare them,why?.,because they wish they were as laid back as you,they are not even close,so it scares them,when they are cornered they attack!lol.....:soap:
    I don't know about that but thanks for your kindness and understanding gigpdo. :hugz:
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:01 am

psychoslice wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:They are not going to let it be KP,they just push their own agenda,push it and push it.
    I understand exactly what you mean,in fact I have started another thread about belief,personal beliefs,let's see if they use it,bet they still keep destroying the flow of any thread that gathers any momentum,they destroy it because they do not understand things,they will not leave it alone King Psychoslice, you scare them,why?.,because they wish they were as laid back as you,they are not even close,so it scares them,when they are cornered they attack!lol.....:soap:
    I don't know about that but thanks for your kindness and understanding gigpdo. :hugz:
    I think gigdpo is using you to create an illusion of them and us or good guys and bad guys. Hes trying to lead you by you around by sweetening the ego. It looks like grooming to me. 

On another thread I asked you how your ideas work in action because Im more interested in peoples experiences or what they do with beliefs than in the beliefs themselves. My interaction with you here is me seeking to see the wayvyou act and me seeking to understand again how your ideas work in action. 

Im going to take some time out now, because I dont want to be used as gigdpos bait to hook you and you would be a fool to take it.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:52 am

Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    I think gigdpo is using you to create an illusion of them and us or good guys and bad guys. Hes trying to lead you by you around by sweetening the ego. It looks like grooming to me. 

On another thread I asked you how your ideas work in action because Im more interested in peoples experiences or what they do with beliefs than in the beliefs themselves. My interaction with you here is me seeking to see the wayvyou act and me seeking to understand again how your ideas work in action. 

Im going to take some time out now, because I dont want to be used as gigdpos bait to hook you and you would be a fool to take it.
    I think my life is the same as it has always been, the only difference is that i am awake to the game, and by not taking the game serious i no longer get buried in it. I think gigpdo is just playing a game, and I can see that, so i play with him, you can play to if you want.  :astar:
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:39 am

psychoslice wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:

I think my life is the same as it has always been, the only difference is that i am awake to the game, and by not taking the game serious i no longer get buried in it. I think gigpdo is just playing a game, and I can see that, so i play with him, you can play to if you want.  :astar:
    3 people all aware of the game of ego and yep, Im aware that Im not the ego. 

Theres no choice as a living human being to be part of the game. But you can become aware of the ego, of its areas of compassion and its triggers. The advantage of that awareness is that it offers choices and (as thunderbow pointed out recently), it prevents us being controlled.  

As you may be aware, the game referred to in the other thread as fishing is based on the idea of the laughing guru... the guru sees that his students are ignorant of their ego and commonly react to its triggers. So the guru knowingly touches the trigger points of the students ego until they are running round feeling like the world is coming to an end. Its then that the student notices that all along, the guru has been sitting clamly, observing the fireworks, chuckling away to himself. It is then that the student is ready to hear the wisdom of the guru and realises the foolishness of his own ego. The fisherman through out the bait and caught his fish... but the wisdom comes after the game has ceased. 

However, when news of this story becomes commonplace, many egos are drawn to the  position that puts them in control... and now there are many that stand on the banks of the river enjoying the the feeling of hooking people and reeling them in. When gigdpo elevated you, you responded joyfully that you know how to tickle egos. You took the bait. 

I dont find any personal enjoyment in seeing that. I see you as a vulnerable person being groomed. If you saw it that way, would the idea that you can tickle egos still give you the same fun thrill? 

The illusion created by being a fisherman is one of being in control over the responses of others. But it is an illusion, when the fish wantsvto let go, it simply lets go. When the bait no longer wants to take part, it stops making itself visible. We only have control over the choices we make ourselves. The only game to win is the one with your own ego. So awareness of the ego itself, rather than the awareness that you are not it, is perhaps more beneficial in action and how we live life.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired

Post  mac Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:34 pm

"No games here brother, there are no games from my end,I say the truth as I see it,hear it or feel it."

There is no gradation of truth, no personification of it other than a personal perspective of the little bit of truth one is lucky enough to glimpse.  The only truth is that which is true, irrespective of how little we know or understand. 

You can only "say the truth" if you happen to know EXACTLY what is true about a particular subject.  Anything less is less than truth or simply one's personal glimpse of 'the truth'.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:55 pm

yada yada yada......   :yawning:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:

3 people all aware of the game of ego and yep, Im aware that Im not the ego. 

Theres no choice as a living human being to be part of the game. But you can become aware of the ego, of its areas of compassion and its triggers. The advantage of that awareness is that it offers choices and (as thunderbow pointed out recently), it prevents us being controlled.  

As you may be aware, the game referred to in the other thread as fishing is based on the idea of the laughing guru... the guru sees that his students are ignorant of their ego and commonly react to its triggers. So the guru knowingly touches the trigger points of the students ego until they are running round feeling like the world is coming to an end. Its then that the student notices that all along, the guru has been sitting clamly, observing the fireworks, chuckling away to himself. It is then that the student is ready to hear the wisdom of the guru and realises the foolishness of his own ego. The fisherman through out the bait and caught his fish... but the wisdom comes after the game has ceased. 

However, when news of this story becomes commonplace, many egos are drawn to the  position that puts them in control... and now there are many that stand on the banks of the river enjoying the the feeling of hooking people and reeling them in. When gigdpo elevated you, you responded joyfully that you know how to tickle egos. You took the bait. 

I dont find any personal enjoyment in seeing that. I see you as a vulnerable person being groomed. If you saw it that way, would the idea that you can tickle egos still give you the same fun thrill? 

The illusion created by being a fisherman is one of being in control over the responses of others. But it is an illusion, when the fish wantsvto let go, it simply lets go. When the bait no longer wants to take part, it stops making itself visible. We only have control over the choices we make ourselves. The only game to win is the one with your own ego. So awareness of the ego itself, rather than the awareness that you are not it, is perhaps more beneficial in action and how we live life.
    Yes the awareness of the ego is when you are no longer the ego's slave, you now realize that the ego is an illusion of conditioning and programming, the programming and conditioning is in many ways needed by the mind body organism to live its life with all other conditioned and programmed mind bodies, the Enlightened one simply see's through the game that the illusion is playing on everyone, and he or she has a good laugh while watching in the background or beyond the ego, you should try it. :happy:
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:18 pm

Laughing at myself is an elixir to the spirit. Laughing with others when there is a shared moment of humour is wonderful. I might even share the humour in someone chuckling at their own ego when they are ready to openly laugh at themselves. 

But I respect the journey that people take as being their journey and just dont find peoples egos very amusing. Equally, sometimes the same old stuff just loses its effect eventually.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:34 am

gigpdo wrote:Ego takes no part in it!
    A few members here with absolutely nothing of their own to contribute, seem to latch onto any thread that has interested certain members and once there is a good flow of interesting comments they introduce off topic conversation!
    First "belief" which I started a new thread on,only KP and myself contributed anything?
    Now "truth",I will start a thread on truth and see if Mak and his alter ego contribute? I very much doubt that!
    Then Blueactor butts in,again off topic to try and change/interfere with the flow of what was a good thread,its about "mediums being psychotic", its not about other subjects.
    There is a thread for the discussion of beliefs, and I will start one on truth,will anyone contribute ?,No,why not?,because parasites only attach to healthy things,like the parasites here on this forum,they only attach to a healthy thread with a bit of life in it,why,to parasetisise it,to latch on and destroy and disrupt something that they wish they hard started,its not "ego" KP but jealousy, do not listen to them mate!:cat:
    Thanks for the advice gigpdo, it doesn't worry me what people say, no one is really right or wrong, its just a game, and it would be silly to take a game seriously.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:34 pm

pot calling the kettle black?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 pm

yada, yada, yada......  :lol:  If where you guys are is the outcome of getting a life I'll just pass, thanks.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:40 am

mac wrote:yada, yada, yada......  :lol:  If where you guys are is the outcome of getting a life I'll just pass, thanks.
    Ha, I don't need a life, i am life, ha, got you there. :stars:
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 am

you make a lovely couple - you'll be very happy together - kissy, kissy.  :hugz:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:35 am

mac wrote:you make a lovely couple - you'll be very happy together - kissy, kissy.  :hugz:
    Ha ha, that's cute.  :angel:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:58 pm