Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

transfiguration mediumship

listening

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2017-08-06

transfiguration mediumship Empty transfiguration mediumship

Post  listening Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:22 pm

does   anyone no  of  any   that  are  doing this  at the  moment  in  the   uk
    i would  love  to  see  it   ,i  no mediumship  is  not  a  circus  act but i  presume  some  do  it as  a  demonstration  purpose
    i  have  never  paid  to   have  a  reading  of  any  sort  i  have  had  them whilst i was in development  but ive   not  seen  a   transfiguration medium ,i   sat  with   tony  stockwell ,who  i  was  told  did    trance ,and i sat  with  jay  love ,whos spoken   of  by  others  to  do   transfiguration mediumship ,but on  that   night i personally  didnt  see   transfiguration ,im not  saying  he  didnt  do  it.
    i  do   realise  that its  alleged  to  be   done   in a  closed   circle 
    if i   found  someone  who  does  it  closeish to  me  i  would   pay  for  a  reading  which  could  help  me  and i  would    also  then  hopefully  see  this
    im not  very good  at  posts  so  excuse  me if  the  grammer isnt  correct
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

transfiguration mediumship Empty Re: transfiguration mediumship

Post  mac Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 pm

listening wrote:does   anyone no  of  any   that  are  doing this  at the  moment  in  the   uk
    i would  love  to  see  it   ,i  no mediumship  is  not  a  circus  act but i  presume  some  do  it as  a  demonstration  purpose
    i  have  never  paid  to   have  a  reading  of  any  sort  i  have  had  them whilst i was in development  but ive   not  seen  a   transfiguration medium ,i   sat  with   tony  stockwell ,who  i  was  told  did    trance ,and i sat  with  jay  love ,whos spoken   of  by  others  to  do   transfiguration mediumship ,but on  that   night i personally  didnt  see   transfiguration ,im not  saying  he  didnt  do  it.
    i  do   realise  that its  alleged  to  be   done   in a  closed   circle 
    if i   found  someone  who  does  it  closeish to  me  i  would   pay  for  a  reading  which  could  help  me  and i  would    also  then  hopefully  see  this
    im not  very good  at  posts  so  excuse  me if  the  grammer isnt  correct
    I don't know if there are any transfiguration mediums demonstrating nowadays.  

I don't do churches much now but when I was 20 odd I saw Queenie Nixon at my local church.  That was a platform demonstration before a sell-out audience in the church itself.  

My guess is there aren't any doing public demos now but it's possible that a closed circle somewhere may have a physical medium who can transfigure.  Physical mediums have always been uncommon but transfiguration mediums are probably much less common than even them.

If you ever get to a Spiritualist church why not ask the regulars if they know of any transfiguration mediums?
    SoulsJourney
    SoulsJourney

Male
    Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

Post  SoulsJourney Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:26 am

I know there are some here in the United States that do that, if you search youtube there are some on there.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 pm

A lot of physical mediumship seems to have all but disappeared, which is a great shame, I saw transfiguration years ago, it is interesting

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 am