Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Violet
sallaso
angelrocco
7 posters

mediumship HELP

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

mediumship HELP Empty mediumship HELP

Post  angelrocco Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

i need help to contact my grandmother on my dads side i would appreciate any help from anyone whos willing to try to see if she will communicate with you....i have questions to ask her could any1 help me on this one and send me a pm so i can say a few more things in detail i also have a friend des who commited suicide and i want to get a message to him as i never got to say goodbye and he was a close friend of mine it has rested heavy on my heart now for a long time:( xx i hope someone out there can help me with this one xx
    sallaso
    sallaso

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-08-31

mediumship HELP Empty Re: mediumship HELP

Post  sallaso Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Well this might be not be the thing you would like to hear , but most people (depending on the reason for suicide) that suicide usually do not exist after such act they merge with the cosmos if that will comfort you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Angelrocco you can talk to your loved ones, they will hear you, you can also ask questions they may not answer them in a way you expect though, i'm sorry for your losses.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

mediumship HELP Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 pm

my grandmother died from breast cancer she is the main 1 thats been resting heavy on my heart to contact....but ive tried to do it myself havent seen any signs etc i was a baby when she died she made a will for the land she had to be left to me and my 2 brothers my dad b4 she passed away wanted her to sign everything over to him but she wouldnt she died to give it to us 3 we however made a settlement to get money out of the money held in trust i feel she may feel we got robbed because we had to give also our dad a cut out of it:( and she didnt want him to have anything...i want to tell her i ask loudly for her help somedays and her help with the money held in trust didnt go to waste and i havent forgotten her i 1 day want to go to visit her grave to say my own peace of things to her....i dont know if anyone can help at all i have names i wont broadcast on here but in a pm of her husband my dad my name and my 2 brothers names...i need to find she is at peace x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Angelrocco, I can't speak for your grandma but i'm quite sure that our loved ones spirit side don't give a jot about money, however I think she would be concerned to know you're not at peace over all of this, ask her to send you a sign that she is ok and happy (i'm quite sure she will be.)

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

sallaso wrote:Well this might be not be the thing you would like to hear , but most people (depending on the reason for suicide) that suicide usually do not exist after such act they merge with the cosmos if that will comfort you.

nonsense
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 pm

That doesn't sit well with me either, suicides are not treated any differently than anyone else imo, to imply they are punished for their actions would not be comforting to anyone. I know suicides exist after death as i've had them through in readings.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Violet wrote:That doesn't sit well with me either, suicides are not treated any differently than anyone else imo, to imply they are punished for their actions would not be comforting to anyone. I know suicides exist after death as i've had them through in readings.

Not only are such statements wholly erroneous, they may also be very upsetting and show a callous disregard for feelings.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 am

angelrocco wrote:i need help to contact my grandmother on my dads side i would appreciate any help from anyone whos willing to try to see if she will communicate with you....i have questions to ask her could any1 help me on this one and send me a pm so i can say a few more things in detail i also have a friend des who commited suicide and i want to get a message to him as i never got to say goodbye and he was a close friend of mine it has rested heavy on my heart now for a long time:( xx i hope someone out there can help me with this one xx

I don't do medium ship work as such, I can tell you where your grandmother or friend is at this point in time, have they crossed over, do they need help, like with your friend, suicides almost always need help. But for me to be able to help, the request needs to come from someone very close to the person. If someone crosses over in distress, confused, perhaps in connection with drugs, it takes a lot of effort and time to bring back awareness in the entity, to a state they can be crossed over. Otherwise it takes a lot of time, from our view point. No one gets lost.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Hey Angelrocco.

im sorry for your loss. your grandmother will be fine with the desissions you made regarding her land all she would want is for you to be happy.as the others have said passing from an illness or by your own hand makes no difference we all go to spirit.you can speak to them yourself they will hear you,

Namaste
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:32 am

sallaso wrote:
    Well this might be not be the thing you would like to hear , but most people (depending on the reason for suicide) that suicide usually do not exist after such act they merge with the cosmos if that will comfort you.

While I do not necessarily agree with this belief, I think sallaso has a right to voice their beliefs. We all too often forget that what we believe is not what other religions teach.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:53 am