Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A project I started whilst on SF

Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

A project I started whilst on SF Empty A project I started whilst on SF

Post  Heightend-Awareness Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:12 pm

Hi guys.

I just wanted to let you guys know of what I had been doing on the SF before it imploded.

I had learnt of an ancient technique that combines 3 things. Mind (thought), Heart(intent) and the feeling it has or is happening.
    I've learnt that this is the language the universe understands that can and does act upon. Like a supercharged prayer.
    As you all may already know of the Law of Attraction and manifestaion of desired outcomes. I've learnt in the recent past of the ability
    to change our realities.
    I have begun a project that is starting on a level with my neighbourhood, then the local community, the suburb, city, region, state, country, global sector and the world.

My thought: is to wake people up (to the many lies we're told)
    my intent: is for peace, love, balance, compassion, abndance, prosperity and harmony for all.
    the feeling: is that it is happening.

I have notice some very subtle changes. I received a message buy my guides on an additional technique which I have not tried yet, but will very soon.
    If anyone has any suggestions or wish to partake in your corner of the world, is more than welcome. :ghug:

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:46 am