Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What is death?

Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

What is death? Empty What is death?

Post  Heightend-Awareness Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:58 am

Death is always around us, friends, family, pets and ourselves will eventually all kick that proverbial bucket one day. But what is it really. Is it something we should be scared of or something to embrace? What happens to us and is it the end or is it the begining?
    Like most of us we have lost someone close in our lives, there would be no doubt it. So how should we react? With a multitude of emotions at our dissposal, we tend to choose greif and sadness that some get consumed by.
    I will give my interpretation and understaning of it, but I would like to open the floor to other members to give their view on the subject before I give my experience and understanding. The reason for this is to hopefully put most at ease with the whole stigma of death. I know it is a sensitive subject, but what isn't? If we approach this with respect, dignity and an open mind, I belive we will have a positive result.
    hazada guess
    hazada guess

Male
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

What is death? Empty Re: What is death?

Post  hazada guess Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:39 am

Heightend-Awareness wrote:Death is always around us, friends, family, pets and ourselves will eventually all kick that proverbial bucket one day. But what is it really. Is it something we should be scared of or something to embrace? What happens to us and is it the end or is it the begining?
    Like most of us we have lost someone close in our lives, there would be no doubt it. So how should we react? With a multitude of emotions at our dissposal, we tend to choose greif and sadness that some get consumed by.
    I will give my interpretation and understaning of it, but I would like to open the floor to other members to give their view on the subject before I give my experience and understanding. The reason for this is to hopefully put most at ease with the whole stigma of death. I know it is a sensitive subject, but what isn't? If we approach this with respect, dignity and an open mind, I belive we will have a positive result.

I was devastated when my mother died after being her carer for 10 years, so much so that I turned to Spiritualism in a big way, finding out about things which I never had thought about. Before my mothers passing  had no thoughts about spirituality whatsoever.
    After studying in a big way for 5 years I am now comforted to know that her spirit lives on. I have learnt much about my soul too, things that I never thought possible but have now tied together nicely giving me a reason why my life has turned out like it has and my purpose.
    I don't fear death at all now in fact when my time finally comes, I will welcome it Knowing in my mind that our soul lives on .

Heightend-Awareness likes this post

Rah nam
    Rah nam

Male
    Number of posts : 43
    Job/hobbies : non
    Registration date : 2018-07-27

Post  Rah nam Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:36 am

I would suggest, there is no such thing as death.
    We are spirit, we have existed before this incarnation and will exist after we leave this body.
    It is just one incarnation that ends. Some will incarnate again, other will not and move one in a different way, or just go back where they come from, if they came to be of service.

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:23 pm

Rah nam wrote:
    We are spirit, we have existed before this incarnation and will exist after we leave this body.
    It is just one incarnation that ends. Some will incarnate again, other will not and move one in a different way, or just go back where they come from, if they came to be of service.

I agree. We existed before we incarnated and we'll exist after this incarnation finishes. When folk talk about death they mean the obvious one - death of the physical body.

The principle is simple to those who understand but infinitely baffling to those who don't.

Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:02 am

As it seems those who have responded have the right idea.

I've had my share of death experiences as most of you would have also. From loved ones to mates and colleagues. Suicides to accidents (vehicle) and just old age. Even my own NDE/OBE. Growing up we're taught to grieve over those who have passed and to fear death as part of a punishment being part of the stigma around death. But why? Old understandings, teachings and traditions are what keep us from knowing the truth.

My father passed when I was 25. We weren't very close but I still loved and respected him. He wasn't in the best of health as he had type 2 diabetes, liver function issues, heart and cholesterol problems. He had previously survived two heart attacks. I knew he wanted out, but he did not contemplate suicide. I was on deployment in Malaysia at the time when I was given the message he was in the hospital and didn't have a good chance this time around. I was on a flight back home within hours. I couldn't sleep at all during the flight as I was too anxious. It was around 3:30 am when I looked out of the aircraft window and I could see the glow from the lights of Sydney on the horizon. As I was watching us getting closer I saw what looked like a beam of light blue light shoot up from the ground up into the darkness of the early morning, I looked at my watch and saw the time 3:34 am. Within seconds I looked back at the phenomon when it dissappered. I finally made it home by 6.30 am. Mum answered the door, she said, "you're too late. He's gone". I asked what was his time of death? She said 3:33 am. I was in disbelief. During his funeral at one point, I almost completely lost the plot. I could feel an immense urge to blurt out and start balling my eyes out. All of a sudden I had a calming feeling come over me. Just like the click of the fingers. I was alright. It was like a very faint whisper in my ear. What I heard was," It's ok son, no need to worry about anything."
    My mother passed away earlier this year in late January. She had cancer that was definately out to get her. Twice in remission and 7 year battle. My mum's death was much different in comparison to my father's in my emotional reaction. Since my fathers passing, I had changed my view on life and death completely. I was happy for mum that she was gone, as I saw it as she no longer had to suffer. I told her that she needed not to fear it. she can go have a rest and come back in a brand new body. I kept a poker face during her service as I felt I was being judged by other family members. I did not care what they thought.
    From my own experience, I had pnenmonia while rehabilitating from a stroke when I was given a choice to make in terms of my awakening and what team to bat for. Dark or Light. I chose Light. I was in a warm glow like the warm, secure loving embrace you have from a loved one. Not a worry in the world, no fear, no pain. Just this overwhelming feeling of joy, peace and love. I couldn't stay, I was told I had to go back. I haven't finished yet.

So my understanding is quite like what you've described.
    We are spiritual beings inhabiting these bodies that assist us in navigating through our lives in this 3-4 density world from which we learn and grow from the rollercoaster of the human condition. When we die all we are doing is getting out of the vehicle and going home to temporarily be our true selves before the next round if it is requried. As we are all connected, loved ones that have passed before us still exsist. But not in physical form. We eventually meet up with them again and that our lives are truly a game we must play. So death is not that bad. My perspective is that death is just the start of a new begining. A chance to go home and recuperate before getting into a new vehicle to ride the rollercoaster again until we have learnt and accumulated the required lessons to advance to a higher level of consciousness and spirituality.

skfarblum likes this post

dream jo
    dream jo

Female
    Number of posts : 1077
    Job/hobbies : art sky gazzins
    Registration date : 2015-06-06

Post  dream jo Fri May 27, 2022 8:38 pm

My bed to help me my dad taught me one thing we are all born today we are all born today because everyday we are dying but some people died horrible deaths and some people don't deserve it not the really suffer and you get evil people get to live and not suffer but I do get the equipment eventually innotech Heroes that do get their comeuppance
    But when we are born we have a death sentence of a David I could be a deer it could be years you don't know but I say young people lose their lives because if not lived or had a life especially babies kids and teenagers I could cry for the young people because I've not had a life

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm