Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Robins - breeding close to my kitchen window!

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Robins - breeding close to my kitchen window! Empty Robins - breeding close to my kitchen window!

Post  ameliorate Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:54 pm

Outside my kitchen window is the garden wall partition covered (by choice) with fairly thick ivy over the top of it.  In this, I am noticing 2 adult robins flitting in and out.  Clearly there is a nest of chicks there since I've seen the adult robins perch briefly on my washing line, their beaks filled with insects before diving into the ivy.

I have a parrot figurine perched on top of a high pole in my garden.  It often amuses me to see a robin perched on TOP of the parrot there!  Too quick for me to capture on camera.

Today both adults were on the washing line - both with their beaks filled with insects.  One of them took the insects from the other robin's peak, enabling it to fly off again....team work!
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Robins - breeding close to my kitchen window! Empty Re: Robins - breeding close to my kitchen window!

Post  Native spirit Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:31 pm

Its lovely to watch i have got trees in my yard,

i often see the birds taking food to the nests.

Namaste :astar:

ameliorate likes this post

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:06 am