Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
shezza1982
Mal5252
Lynn
Cassie
neptune13
innerlight
Soaring Bird
mia
Violet
13 posters

Have you seen a ghost?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Have you seen a ghost? Empty Have you seen a ghost?

Post  Violet Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 am

What era was it from, was it male or female did it scare you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Have you seen a ghost? Empty Re: Have you seen a ghost?

Post  mia Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:57 am

I seen lots, but with my 3rd eye.
    And no they not scare me.
    They might frighten me if I saw them with my 'two eyes' though.
    I see them from all eras/times xx
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Have you seen a ghost? Empty Full Vision

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Hi Violet, Mia,
    He looked like he was from the days of chimney sweeps,early 1800s maybe. I just stared at him and he just looked at me, sourly. Then he was gone. This was three or four yaers ago now. His name I felt was Tom.
    I have saw other spirit forms in the manner of heavy black shadows, vertical light forms but more I feel the presence rather than see it.
    Hugs x Have you seen a ghost? 531481
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:10 pm

I have seen spirit... It was to fast to really know what it looked like because it always startled me when it happens.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:28 am

mia wrote:I seen lots, but with my 3rd eye.
    And no they not scare me.
    They might frighten me if I saw them with my 'two eyes' though.
    I see them from all eras/times xx

Why do you think you'd be frightened if you saw them physically? The ones i've seen, it didn't even registerthey were ghosts until after they'd gone. Have you seen a ghost? 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 am

innerlight wrote:I have seen spirit... It was to fast to really know what it looked like because it always startled me when it happens.

Ask them to slow down a little and be gentle when they come, if you want to see more, and yes i'm serious, it is that simple Have you seen a ghost? 21581

neptune13
    neptune13

Female
    Number of posts : 108
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  neptune13 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of meeting a "Ghost" as yet but they are definitely around us...

My brother-in-law was driving home from work one foggy night when a "Maori Chief" jumped out at him with a cheeky grin on his face waving his "Tiaiha and Patu" and he also did the "Pukana"(Pull a face to scare the person that they are confronting)...

I have to wonder if he was a "Maori Warrior" because I can't imagine a
    "A Maori Chief" doing this..."Chiefs would not do this in my opinion"...

Maybe he lived back in the 17/1800's...
    He had a "Taiaha(Spear) and a Patu(Club) in his hand...
    He wore a Kakahu(Cloak)...and a "Moko"(Carved Face)
    His hair was tied back...

My dad said that he was a cheeky "Maori Chief" who loved jumping out and giving people frights...
    My feelings say he was a "Warrior" but I could be wrong...

neptune13...
    Cassie
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

Post  Cassie Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I have seen many ghosts since i was 5 years old.
    At first they did scare me because i was young and i had know idea what it was
    As time went by i started seeing them all over and i started to talk to them
    Some have very sad stories but others just don't want to be bothered with so they just flee
    Some have physically hurt me but then i would preform a ritual to make them pass on.
    Some dont want to leave though. They don't want to pass on but i try to change there mind.

~Cassie
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello

As a Medium its a day in day out occurance for me. Like a fact of life.
    Thinking on the last one I had here. Well he be a good friend of mine I lost a bit ago just here to say sorry ye have a cold and give me a hug to feel better.
    The last animal I had here was a cute little black bunny. He had a good time hopping about me family room thinking that patern on the carpet be food from the way he reacted.

Both be crossed in peace in the Light.

Lynn
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Have you seen a ghost? Empty A presence

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am

Hi Violate Have you seen a ghost? 28115 ,
    I've never 'seen' a ghost as such but was very aware of his presence. It was right after my father died and several strange and unexplanable things began happening in his house, and his bedroom always had a cold and errie atmosphere.
    Mal
    shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

Post  shezza1982 Sun May 27, 2012 9:00 am

I have seen quite a few, with my own 2 eyes !. When I was at school I used to see a woman, pretty woman, at one of the windows (my school was an old manor house). We started to do research on the school for a project and found out that my family was married into the family that owned the hall many years ago. Now I know why she smiled at me all the time, she was a relative of mine.

I have seen and heard ghosts at Warwick Castle (I used to do re enacting of jousting) and one time wew were staying there I heard what sounded like a big party, thought it was a wedding or something so went to see. I got to the castle gates and could see candle light in the great hall (no one has weddings in there) and I could see shadows of people dancing and music playing but as soon as I put one foot into the castle grounds it all stopped.

I have seen ghosts at alot of the other castles too. Bodiam castle,Carrisbrooke Castle, a castle we went to on Gemany.....the list can go on a and on.......

As I have written before, I used to see ghosts on a regular basis at one of my work places (I used to work with horses)The land and farmhouse that I had a room in was once owned by monks and they used to pay a visit on a regular basis. Also there was a spirit of a horse that used to wake people up at night by banging on the stable door and walls, people would go out in there PJs to find all the living horses all ok.

Also have heard and felt spirits when I was in a womens refuge. We tried to find out about the house as it was a big, grand, Edwardian house but it was as if the house never existed! Me and another girl ( who was sensitive too) tried to find a few things out. We found out that it had been a surgens house and an old peoples home.

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 pm

I see spirit all the time. once when i was on my way to a friends house i saw an elderly lady walk towards me. she was wearing what looked like a cloak with the hood up it was grey, she was speaking to me for a while.then she said you are a beautiful soul,i have to go to get my husbands tea she said goodnight and walker past me. but there was only one house near and that used to be 2 small cottages she walked straight through the wall, i was watching her then she walks into the house through the wall, she turned and smiled at me,

as a medium i see spirit all the time so it didnt bother me,its second nature,

Namaste
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Yes I have. My first encounter though I didn't know it at the time was my three spirit friends from a child.
    The next time I was married and saw my Great Aunt bending over the cot containing my eldest son. She was completely solid and I had to pinch myself to makesure that I wasn't dreaming.
    Since then I have seen my Mother the day after she passed. She also was very solid looking and it was so reassuring to see her.

Have you seen a ghost? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:26 am

Fascinating reading of your experiences thanks for sharing, I never seem to see family members which is a shame, i've seen plenty of others though.

ChloeBell1313
    ChloeBell1313

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2012-07-12

Post  ChloeBell1313 Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

I can see outlines of spirits sometimes. It only happened on two occasions, but multiple spirits on both occasions.

I used to have a horrible fear of seeing spirit, so its something i am slowly adjusting to. I believe that as i shed my fear, the spirit clarity will improve. I am beginning to study physical mediumship now, but luckily my fear is very low now and when im in a group its basically gone. So my hopes are high. =)
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics

Post  Lynn Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Hello

Recent trip to England I had many a contact with the spirit world. Here is a link to one that so touched me and he came home to Canada with me and is now "HOME".

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3000974923683.98091.1841627063&type=1&l=5ed5a4c2d7

Lynn
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I have experienced ghosts and spirits since I can remeber. I remember when I was three I use to think there were monsters in our house because each night I would hear them walk up the steps and into the closet. As I got older, I always made sure to have music turned on and my door close, and tell myself that if my whole body was covered that I would be protected from seeing anything. When I was a teenager, I relized that there was nothing to be scared of.. I would then hear my named being called all of the time. I would answer yes and then would hear nothing. From that point on, every house that I lived in, I experienced some things, books being knocked over, items being moved. The home we lived in five years ago i saw a black figure often, walking on the front porch, walking im ront of doors, he was not friendly only came around when there was enough negative energy. The other spirit was friendly and helpful,. There were many odd things to happen in that house. After though we told who was ever in the house that weloved this home greatly and who take good care of it and not change a thing, weird occurances slowed down. There were things here and there but not much. I have more stories but I will post them elseware. I tend to be long winded.
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm

The ghost in the home that I grew up was a woman who wore a white dress from the 1800's. The home that we lived in five years ago was a man. There were two spirits on any angry sprit that fed on anxiety and anger and one was a peaceful old man who seemed to protective over the children. When I became pregnet activity lessened but did not stop.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:26 pm