Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Freaked out by a ghost ???

Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Freaked out by a ghost ??? Empty Freaked out by a ghost ???

Post  Elfay Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:36 am

Had a very weird experience today and has me freaked. I resently found another 1 of my guides, a Gnome named Henry Harry or HH. The other nite i had a bit of chat with him, all was well, he is very sweet & helpful. Today I was taking a shower and someone was watching me at first it didn't bother me it felt like HH -- then WTH ?? Guides don't watch you in the shower! It was someone pretending to be HH. It wasn't him. I have a perverted ghost & its creeping me out !! It is pretending to be my guide. __________________The strange thing was someone told me to go on to TAPS18 one of the forums I belong to and somehow I was drawn to a thread called, sex with ghosts -- shoot I am not a prude but thats not like me to even read that thread and then google more info and read stories on it. Totally freaking me out !!! Can a spirit even do that? Influence you to do something without your knowledge? Or am I the pervert ???
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Freaked out by a ghost ??? Empty Re: Freaked out by a ghost ???

Post  Violet Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Maybe, only maybe HH was never a genuine guide and is someone masquerading as a guide being sweet to lull you into a false sense of security.

Ghosts can attack people but genuine cases are very few and far between.

Spirits have no reason to watch you in the shower they do not have a physical body and therefore none of the sexual urges or impulses, though that in itself contradicts the fact that a spirit can attack someone. But on the whole a spirit would not 'perv' on you in a shower, though they may come through to you in a shower especially if you are relaxed in there but it wouldn't feel untoward or uncomfortable and certainly not sexual or 'pervy.'

The next time HH appears i'd recommend telling him to keep away until he can vouch for who he his, i'd also use some kind of protection for a while until you feel less frightened, ask that your genuine guide assist you, even if you don't know who they are yet.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:14 pm

You are right Violet and I have not allowed HH near me. He is not welcome near me or my family. Whats weird is someone on SF found him for me only I sort of knew he was their but thought it some freakish spirit tormenting me, poking me all the time and crawling up and down my legs and sticking me with needle like objects but small enough not to really hurt. He came to me 3 summers ago and tormented me thinking I was crazy.
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:30 pm

I just remembered that yesterday an owl came to me - it was sent by my angels to warn me. http://www.psychicguild.com/articles_view.php?id=707
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

I have never totally relied on guides others have found for me, trusting only the ones who have made themselves known to me personally, and getting my own proof (and I do mean proof) of their authenticity, there is an old saying 'test ye the spirits' and if your spirits are genuine they will prove they are who they say they are.

Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Absolutely right Violet ! I don't know why I asked for a reading in the first place, I even hesitated in doing so but my curiosity got the better of me. I just wanted to see what they'd find. Lol I did learn a lesson and I can move on to the next phase in my spiritual growth.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Elfay wrote:I just remembered that yesterday an owl came to me - it was sent by my angels to warn me. http://www.psychicguild.com/articles_view.php?id=707

Thanks for the link Elfay, funnily enough it includes a link to butterfly as a totem so I read that too!

Owls are believed to be birds of great wisdom and are a great totem to have :hugz:

Elfay
    Elfay

Female

Post  Elfay Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Your welcome. Yellow butterflies are my guides as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 am