Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Do people really see them?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Do people really see them? Empty Do people really see them?

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Or are they just created to soothe a soul. If a person see's say Krishna, or Jesus, or whomever they follow, are they really seeing them. Or is it their imagination? Is it a guide taking that form to be soothing.

Yet some spend their whole lives with nothing but faith, and yet they have no spiritual experience.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Do people really see them? Empty Re: Do people really see them?

Post  1antique Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Isn't that what religion is all about....faith?

I don't think that there is one thing in any type of religion that be proven factually. One must believe in what they worship, or there is no religion.

IMO, I think that every spiritual experience can only be proven by the one experiencing it. It is THEIR truth and nobody else's truth. My God may not be your God, but that does not make it any less real to me, or your's to you.

Do people see angels? The only person that can answer that is the one who have seen them.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:17 pm

1antique wrote:Isn't that what religion is all about....faith?

I don't think that there is one thing in any type of religion that be proven factually. One must believe in what they worship, or there is no religion.

IMO, I think that every spiritual experience can only be proven by the one experiencing it. It is THEIR truth and nobody else's truth. My God may not be your God, but that does not make it any less real to me, or your's to you.

Do people see angels? The only person that can answer that is the one who have seen them.

I completely agree, and only the people that see it can say for sure. Yet their is no complete proof that they've seen anything. You can't really proof that so and so saw and Angel.

I was just curious how some see this things, yet those that are in terrible hardships, and pleading and begging for a sign, and to see something. See nothing.

(Yes, I know we can debate left and right about how not seeing anything is a test of faith/devotion/trust what ever term you want to use here. Yet many fail that test of faith/devotion/trust, and end up taking their own lives)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:20 pm

I believe I have seen one which really surprised me as i'm not big on angels, very rarely I've seen them for other people in readings.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:51 am

I also think some see them without even realising they have.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 am

Problem is... How can you really prove any of it? How can you prove you've seen Jesus, or made him up. How do you know they are truly talking to you?

(You can substitute Jesus for anyone)

I guess we can follow our intuition.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:28 am

For that matter, how can you prove that you are really alive and not caught up in some sort of nightmare? Do we really exist, or are we merely an image created by our 'higher self' as he/she is sleeping? Are the 'angels' we see real or are they someone that our true self knows in the 'real' reality and is dreaming about,, causing us to see them in 'our' reality?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:56 pm

This conversation is almost identical to one I had over 20 years ago, spooky reading that guys.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 am

1antique wrote:For that matter, how can you prove that you are really alive and not caught up in some sort of nightmare? Do we really exist, or are we merely an image created by our 'higher self' as he/she is sleeping? Are the 'angels' we see real or are they someone that our true self knows in the 'real' reality and is dreaming about,, causing us to see them in 'our' reality?

I have sometimes said that... And if you think about it it could be very possible that life is a long dream of our higher selves, and our death is waking up from it.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 pm

innerlight wrote:
    1antique wrote:For that matter, how can you prove that you are really alive and not caught up in some sort of nightmare? Do we really exist, or are we merely an image created by our 'higher self' as he/she is sleeping? Are the 'angels' we see real or are they someone that our true self knows in the 'real' reality and is dreaming about,, causing us to see them in 'our' reality?

It can be too painful for it not to be real sometimes.

I have sometimes said that... And if you think about it it could be very possible that life is a long dream of our higher selves, and our death is waking up from it.

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Hmmm. Interesting question. Though I am open to where the AM's are concerned. Yes I sometimes see orbs which I associate with angels and AMs are more of a subtle stronger energy a different vibrations like gods and goddesses really. Lady Kuan Yin when she's around, she has the giggly effect on some people, can make me grin like a loon because of her gentle energy. So yes I guess I do believe people can see,sense, feel them, hear them much like spirit in a way. as have experienced Lady Kuan Yin 's energy for myself. lol and my jaw ached lol lovely ponder though xxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Funny how we differ, I always associate orbs with spirits, I never would have thought about angels and orbs, an interesting response Septima Do people really see them? 821538

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:17 am

I have never heard of Lady Kuan Yin. Now I have to research her. Do people really see them? 809779

Last edited by 1antique on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:18 am

Quan Yin, the great goddess and Mother of Compassion, loved and revered throughout Asia. A beautiful expression of Divine Mother. Mercy means there is more assistance given through love than through merit earned. Following her ascension Kwan Yin turned back to save others and made this pledge - "Never will I seek, nor receive, private individual salvation, never will I enter into final peace alone, but forever and everywhere will I live and strive for the redemption of every creature throughout the world from the bonds of conditioned existence". Kwan Yin is associated with the earth, fertility, and birth, and healing. She has also brought forth the energies of Magnified Healing. Quan Yin is known as the Goddess of Compassion and is often depicted riding on a dragon. She is the eastern counterpart of Mother Mary and she works to balance the feminine energy. She is one of the Lords of Karma representing the sixth ray. Isis carried the same 'mother energy' in Egyptian and Hinduism, Shakti (Vishnu's wife), Pavarti (Shiva's wife) and Sita (Rama's wife). Her proper name is Kuanshih Yin and means "She who harkens to the cries of the world". She is honored in Japan and China. A Celestial Bodhisatva and Ascended Master.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 am

Thank you
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 am

Hello
    There be no proof and really does there have to be ? Is it not ok to accept in what other's see what be right for them? To not walk in judging one for saying I see God or I talk with God. If it does no harm and brings one peace then so be it.
    Too much we seek to understand maybe what we are not yet ready to understand.
    I see the "dead" but what be I seeing really the Spirit of the person passed? Or it it simply the way me brain gives it to me so I have something more than telepaty to grasp. I personally think not I think that the Spirit is energy and that energy lives on just free from the body. Or how would a Spirit be able to leave marks at times on ye. Good or bad one's physical marks.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:53 am

I knew a girl years and years ago who was marked by spirit and not in a nice way.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:26 am

Violet wrote:I knew a girl years and years ago who was marked by spirit and not in a nice way.
    I have had ligature marks in me and scratches ect. Too that be the realms I work in and is to be expected.
    Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Wasn't that frightening Lynn, i've not experienced anything like that so far but I know these things can happen.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Violet wrote:Wasn't that frightening Lynn, i've not experienced anything like that so far but I know these things can happen.

Hello

Well fear is an emotion and like with Emapthic abilies one can learn to really control emotions if its from a very young age one starts that process of shutting down. Fear I know feeds the negative enties.
    Growing up a I did being shut down to what I say from the age of 6 ( Whem me Dad barked I listened) telling me NEVER to talk on such things as seeing the DEAD. I went even farther inward with being shy and withdrawn as a child.

I had a very unconventional teacher too in a TV show Charactor and Actor. Lenord Nemoy as Mr. Spock. I watched the show as a child everytime it was on. I say how Mr Spock has two sides to him to balance out. How he shut down the human side the emotions side. I knew I had only the human side in me BUT still say I could go deep inward with emotions. Became "cold" really to things but no one noticed as I was so very shy. Learned to not show fear from a very early age.

Remember like yesterday the face in that casket and being carried to the Yellow Valient we owned them, and screaming they all wanted to talk to me at once. That is the last time I remember being scared.

Now marks or what ever I come to find is just part of what I do is all. Having now delt with things one would go to call a DEMON ( I refuse to give anything such power) I guess I am balanced with it all.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am

Hi Lynn
    I watched the show as a child everytime it was on. I say how Mr Spock has two sides to him to balance out. How he shut down the human side the emotions side.

I found this to be far more intriguing than the programme itself, I didn't watch it by choice....
    Remember like yesterday the face in that casket and being carried to the Yellow Valient we owned them, and screaming they all wanted to talk to me at once. That is the last time I remember being scared.

That sounds quite frightening.

It's good it is balanced now but I think that would come with time and experience, thanks for sharing Lynn Do people really see them? 821538

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 am