Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Auras
Aqua
Ronaai
7 posters

Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't?

Ronaai
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-11-01

Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't? Empty Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't?

Post  Ronaai Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:22 am

I have been wondering about this now for ages! I have a friend who when they were young, stopped breathing- now the whole time this happened, doctors where breathing for them and keeping their heart active so in that sense, I don't think they really "died" but they have no memory of anything.

Looking into it, N.D.E's are such a debated topic. We have that Neurosurgeon who claims to have had one, but then we get the article with another Doctor ripping apart his claims with the medical facts behind it. Then there's the article written by an Intensive Care unit nurse who fully believes in life after death due to the number of her patients having N.D.E's and all describing them in more or less the same detail, and the one's who are about to die, saying things along the lines of; "It's beautiful" or they can see their passed loved ones in the room with them.

But not everyone has these. I recently came across a blog written by someone who was once, in their words, a 'hardcore bible basher' but after dying on the table and not seeing anything, they became an atheist...There's a huge blog for people who have 'died' but not seen anything... 

There's so much controversy on this subject. I want to believe there is more after this life- I can't imagine that final goodbye to loved ones as an eternal goodbye.

So any idea's to why some people have them and others don't? =) Do some spirits/souls just take longer than others to leave the body? Does it depend on our acceptance of death? I suppose elderly people or people who have been sick for a very long time are far more willing to go than others, could that be why they're more likely to have an "insant" N.D.E than people who still cling to life because there's still more to do, so the soul will stay until the body has completely died?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't? Empty Re: Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't?

Post  Aqua Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:48 am

Welcome Ronaii, You have some valid questions, I'm not sure what
    the answer is as to why some have NDE's and others don't. I only believe in them because my mother had one and told me about it,
    she was told to go back as it wasn't her time.
    Ronaai
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2015-11-01

Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't? Empty Re: Why do some people have N.D.E's, but others don't?

Post  Ronaai Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:29 am

Aqua wrote:Welcome Ronaii, You have some valid questions, I'm not sure what
    the answer is as to why some have NDE's and others don't. I only believe in them because my mother had one and told me about it,

Thank you, Aqua =) I've wondered about this for a couple of years now, I keep meaning to buy books focusing around NDE's, but being a student I'm always strapped for cash x'D

Must be nice knowing someone who had one =) Pretty comforting ^ ^
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 am

If you have a library nearby, they have books on the subject.

My Mother was a teenager when it happened to her, it made a big impression on her.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:28 am

Have you ever wondered why they sent her back, if it wasn't her time why did she have one? As the OP has commented there has been records of seeing nothing so I wonder what triggers one.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Auras wrote:
    Have you ever wondered why they sent her back, if it wasn't her time why did she have one? As the OP has commented there has been records of seeing nothing so I wonder what triggers one.

Maybe my brother, sister and I were meant to be born to her.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Maybe not everyone has an NDE because not everyone has a clinical death from which they are revived from.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:59 am

ameliorate wrote:Maybe not everyone has an NDE because not everyone has a clinical death from which they are revived from.
    Interesting point that, ive also heard that some have terrifying NDEs and see nothing pleasant at all.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 am

Thank you for this thought provoking topic Ronaii, I believe people have them so they can share this experience with us. 

We are born into a realm wherein we have no memory of a previous existence. We have no memories of conception or our entrance into Earth. We know we came through our mothers birth canal, yet we don't recall it ourselves. 

Therefore, NDE and OBE is a confirmation of existence beyond, and after this life. 

Now this certainly sounds like nonsense to those who refuse to acknowledge the power of the human spirit. Denying an existence beyond what we experience day by day. 

However, I've never had an NDE because I haven't come close to death yet, but I've had a few OBE's which I enjoy sharing with others. I share them because I feel people should know; the spirit within our body is not limited to the physical restrictions we place upon it. 

Love to all..
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:38 pm