Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to Empty dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to

Post  PEACE Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 pm

I was meditating and practicing receivig any spirit messages and i got the image of an older gentle man aroung 60 65 with a very distinctive moustace he was in a garden or an alottment and using a spade he pointed out his braces bright red and seemed proud of them he had a lovly smile i get the felling he was quite a character loved to laugh i saw a compost heap which he was also pleased with and he held out a rose to me there was also a woman around the same age with grey hair in a bun who was warm and smiling i seemed to fell that they were happy together and that he wanted to say look i can still garden i got the name bill for the man maybe short for william lovely people and noone i know either alive or in spirit and felt i needed to put it here i hope someone takes it as it was my first :bfs: love light and peacexxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to Empty Re: dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to

Post  Violet Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Peace, i'm glad you've posted this and congrats on doing so it is always difficult and nerve wracking delivering your first 'message.' I hope someone claims this they sound a lovely couple, thank you for posting here :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to Empty Re: dont know where to post this but have strong felling i have to

Post  Lynn Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello

That so souds like me Uncle and his mate. He had Prize Winning Roses every year. I was not very old when he passed. I have scattered memories of him only. His name was Jack but I have the feeling that he did not use his first name. OR given name.

I can see the house we used to visit and there was a huge compost a few actually as he used no chemicals on his Roses. I know I learned from him things as I too for a time grew wonderful Roese. I know I have photos of some black and whites.

Thank ye for this as it so does feel like them.

Lynn
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Dear Lynn thanks for taking that they felt like wonderful people and still happy in spirit love and lightxxx :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey well done Peace :congrats: your first message delivered successfully I hope this will encourage you further :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am