Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
shayn
Violet
love&light
7 posters

do i tell people who dont like me

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

do i tell people who dont like me Empty do i tell people who dont like me

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:14 pm

So my daughters uncle and me don't get along AT ALL. But his best friend passed a couple of yrs ago and he was a really good guy. However I feel him around but since I think I would just cause problems between all of us I haven't read him. Nobody knows about what I think I can do and they are really mean. But if I can give really good validations then maybe it would make things better? But with the way I feel about that I think its more ego than wanting to help him. Idk really confused on this one
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

do i tell people who dont like me Empty Re: do i tell people who dont like me

Post  Violet Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:47 pm

A tricky one, if you're sensing his friend around perhaps his friend wants to communicate with him via you, perhaps too your daughters uncle is unhappy that you don't get along and his friend in spirit wants to help the situation? Naturally you cant jump in here he might not welcome it but is there a way a third party can sound him out about a reading?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:58 am

love&light wrote:So my daughters uncle and me don't get along AT ALL. But his best friend passed a couple of yrs ago and he was a really good guy. However I feel him around but since I think I would just cause problems between all of us I haven't read him. Nobody knows about what I think I can do and they are really mean. But if I can give really good validations then maybe it would make things better? But with the way I feel about that I think its more ego than wanting to help him. Idk really confused on this one
    some messages are not meant to be delivered. when the time is right, you will feel comfortable about delivering the message, right now it feels it just doesn't feel right for you. don't push it, as it might harm more then help.
    but these are my thoughts.

messages around family and close friends are more tricky then for those we don't know. 

s
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Maybe write the message down in a book, and one day a 'right time, right place' may oocur and you can show the message in the book with the date on it :))
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 pm

love&light wrote:So my daughters uncle and me don't get along AT ALL. But his best friend passed a couple of yrs ago and he was a really good guy. However I feel him around but since I think I would just cause problems between all of us I haven't read him. Nobody knows about what I think I can do and they are really mean. But if I can give really good validations then maybe it would make things better? But with the way I feel about that I think its more ego than wanting to help him. Idk really confused on this one

There is nothing wrong with helping someone. It is not your your ego. Your ego wants you to make the wrong decisions, Caring for someone is coming from your heart.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:49 pm

If we are pure of heart and true of intention (on out spiritual journey) we should not deny anyone or anything our help and kindness, if we have it within our means to deliver it.
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Remember that kindness is a powerful force and one of the few things that can turn an enemy into a friend...
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:22 am

I think first things first more practice and make sure I really do have this gift and haven't lost it before I ever decide to try and give it to him. I like the writing it down and dating it.
    Rfrost_
    Rfrost_

Female
    Number of posts : 145
    Job/hobbies : My hobbies and areas of interest are Spirituality, New Age, Eastern Medicine, Shamanism, Healing, Arts and Creativity, Animals, Health and Fitness, Music (mainly hardcore stuff), Media (same), and trying/learning new things.
    Registration date : 2014-03-01

Post  Rfrost_ Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 am

Well, I wouldn't doubt your gifts for a single second.

:astar: 

Maybe just think about what you can do to talk to him in a way that won't upset him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:44 pm