Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Negative Crystals?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Negative Crystals? Empty Negative Crystals?

Post  Violet Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Are there any crystals which should be avoided at all cost?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Negative Crystals? Empty Re: Negative Crystals?

Post  shayn Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 am

i don;t know, but it happened to me 2 or 3 times that i felt a crystal was not good for me, or that in a way it had a negative energy...so i just returned them to the ground and asked the universe to love them.
    soulstories
    soulstories

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Reflexologist, Foot Reader, Divination Junkie
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post  soulstories Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:14 am

I believe that all crystals are inherently safe but many have a very powerful vibration and if you're very sensitive, they might make you feel a range of symptoms (light-headedness, dizziness) until you get accustomed to their vibration. Also remember that any black stones are absorbers. So, if you are carrying them around in your pocket or wearing them, be prepared to absorb a lot of other people's energy.
    ~soulstories~
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi Soulstories I found a piece of Lapis Lazuli once in a shop as soon as I picked it up it was like a whoosh of energy, needless to say I bought it, and wear it now and again when I feel the need.

I sort of feel protected when I wear it.

soulstories
    soulstories

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Reflexologist, Foot Reader, Divination Junkie
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post  soulstories Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Soulstories I found a piece of Lapis Lazuli once in a shop as soon as I picked it up it was like a whoosh of energy, needless to say I bought it, and wear it now and again when I feel the need.

I sort of feel protected when I wear it.
    Violet, the lapis is a very powerful stone connected to the third eye and intution and can be used to enhance meditative journeys and clairvoyance. According to The Book of Stones, it was used extensively by the ancient Egyptians and was unsurpassed as a stone of royalty and spirituality.
    ~soulstories~
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Thanks for that Soulstories, it's certainly powerful and a beautiful stone too. Negative Crystals? 821538

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

Hello

Well Quartz can hold negative energies in it if not cleared. Too like all things that might well have been owned by someone else they should be blessed and cleared.

Like all things that one can use for good there is a counter part that they can be used for bad. Crystals are no different. One can use them in more negative spells and the like.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:52 am

Hi Lynn
    I know someone who said they never felt right after having crystals placed on them by 'crystal healers' and they felt it affected their abilities in a negative way, It was quite some time ago when I heard this and I avoided crystals for a very long time afterwards.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:16 am

Hello

I have only been once to a crystal healer that was many a Moon ago and he was Asian and did the crystals with Acuputnture in combinations. I was so desperate for some releif at the time for the pain I was having with me neck I was willing to do anything. He was able to ease the pain for a time to give me some peace but to total re balance the enengies to heal me. I remember he was so very careful to take his Quartz from the bowl he had that has water an Sea Salt in it to make sure it was cleared. That one one elses energies went into me.

Like all things energy is fluid and can transfer. If one is to go to a crystal healer go with an open mind first but too do one's reaserch and read things and do not be affraid to ask on how one clears their Quartz Crystals and if in doubt do not proceed.

I took me Amathyst to Church the day we had a crysal clearing and I got it home and I could not touch it. I felt ill holding it. Me Son picked it up and goes Mom its cooked it needs a Moon cycle. I was like hmmm where in the World did one learn this, he said it told him what it needed. Goes Mom crystals are liviving energy ye know that ? Its done a Moon cycle now and it feels better again.

Like all things make sure that one has a good feeling in what one is having done. Ask questions and speak up if something seems or feels off.

Lynn
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 am

I stopped wearing jewelry (even my wedding ring) that had gemstones in them a few years ago because I realized that these gemstones collect energy from other sources, and I was unknowingly draining people. Gemstones are collectors. Its funny, how some people collect gemstones. LOL, they don't know, the stones are collecting them. Negative Crystals? 809779

As far a "negative" crystal/gemstone -you have to remember that in every thing there is either a positive or a negative vibration that is emitted from it as a waste project. I know that sounds terrible but hear me out. Just like we exhale CO2, this is our waste, but it is NOT waste to a plant because they feed off of it. Other waste like urine, feces? If it went into the ground as nature intended (and was not sucked up into a sewage system far away and refined into drinking water - there's a nice thought), it would feed the soil, plants, mushrooms, worms, insects, etc - which in turn feeds the animals and clarifies the ponds, lakes, oceans. Therefore, having negative energy as a waste coming from some crystal or gem is not bad, because according to Earths laws, it is feeding someone or something. There are organisms in every species (be they human, animal, plant, mineral, bacteria) that feed off of negative energy. And they emit positive energy as a waste - which many organisms feed off of. Does this make sense?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 pm

This made me smile :
    Its funny, how some people collect gemstones. LOL, they don't know, the stones are collecting them. Negative Crystals? 809779

I hadn't thought about them collecting energy from other sources. Thanks for all of your informative posts, and it does make sense Carolyn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:53 am