Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
astralphoenix
Violet
6 posters

Opening The Palm Chakras

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Opening The Palm Chakras Empty Opening The Palm Chakras

Post  Violet Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Originally posted by Innerlight

Here's a quick little exercise for opening your palm chakas. I have tested it, and it works fantastically well.
    Stretch your hands a little beforehand. Opening and closing them works too. Just let them stretch to get the qi moving.

All you need to do is take a quartz crystal, and roll it back in forth between your palms. With one hand on top of the other. Palms open. Crystal between the two. Just roll the crystal back and forth a few times. Maybe a good 20-30 seconds. Then just place your hands together you will feel the energy emanating from your hands really well.

Play around with it. Have fun with it. I believe that is the most energy I have ever felt flowing from my hands, even after doing reiki. If you don't have a quartz crystal you can try rub your hands together in a circle with your hands.

Let me know how you do with this little practice.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Opening The Palm Chakras Empty Re: Opening The Palm Chakras

Post  astralphoenix Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Thanks for that! I am going to try that next time I do a healing. What a simple little exercise.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:43 am

Glad you enjoyed it. Please let me know how you make out with it. I can not, however, take credit for it. As it came from the "Angel Bible."
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:02 pm

We were digging up a new well and while we were digging my daughter found a huge crystal ( huge as in terms that is is the size of a head of a snowman). Not sure what it is. I have researched it and I think that it is selenite, because it is soft and layered. We left it outside for over a week. I brought it in and touched it with both hands and could not believe the vibration. it was amazing, this was when I really started changing my opinion on energies and vibrations. What I was feeling was unreal. I had my children feel it, but the only one who felt it was my middle girl Jozlynn. I have always felt that she was very spiritual. I had them feel the crystal without telling them why and she was the one that told me that she felt vibration. Can this exercise be done with any crystal or just certain ones?
    gmehta01
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Opening The Palm Chakras Empty Opening the Palm Chakras

Post  gmehta01 Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Is it OK to use a clear quartz crystal ball which has been cut or it is necessary to use a plain smooth uncut crystal ball?
    Please advise
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 pm

gmehta01 wrote:Is it OK to use a clear quartz crystal ball which has been cut or it is necessary to use a plain smooth uncut crystal ball?
    Please advise

For the simple exercise of opening the palm chakra, either or will work for this exercise. You may notice a difference of energies between the two types of crystals, if you are sensitive enough.

You actually do not even need to use a crystal for this exercise. Just rubbing your palms together for about 15-30 seconds will be enough to help open them.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 am

Yes I agree... it works well. thanks Innerlight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am