Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Shocked

chi chi
    chi chi

Number of posts : 157
    Registration date : 2009-08-12

Shocked Empty Shocked

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

My dream starts with me and a child being at a seaside resort. This child felt like mine in the dream but i dont recognise him from reality. It was a warm sunny day and we just had t-shirts on the sky was clear blue.
    We were just walking round the precinct when we found ourselves facing a lovely church. Just in front of the church was a priest he was giving some kind of sermon, but there were no perishiners there. Because we were across the road from the church i couldnt hear what he was saying but i was fascinated by him and the church and just stood there staring.
    I wasnt there long when i was joined by a woman and her 2 children she was my friend in dream but i dont know her or her children in reality. We set off back towards the beach when we came to a talent show, just for kids. It was good as we watched little ones getting up and singing.
    We didnt stay long as the children wanted to go and play, so we set off again towards the beach. The children were happy and were really excited but they were good and never ran off. Near the beach there was a fun fair loud music and lights as well as the smells were inviting not just to the children but to us too.
    Before we got there it started to rain it was going dark too. We both thought it would blow over but the rain came down fast and we told the children we had better go home and come back later. They didnt seem disappointed and still they were happy enough even though we were all soaked by this point.
    I asked if we was going the right way and my friend said yes we are going the right way but i was unsure but accepted that my friend knew her way. The sky was so black at this time it felt like it was late at night. We turned onto a country lane the road was quite muddy and full of pot holes. I was at this point pushing the little boy in a pram. A car was coming up behind us and i moved over to the otherside of the road remembering to always face oncoming traffic.
    I didnt move back to the other side but my friend and her children did. It was not long after we came to a sharp corner in the road as we turned the corner i noticed there was a row of terrace houses on the left. My friend was ahead of me as she wanted to get home as quick as she could as our partners were due home from a days fishing.
    As we carried on down i heard another car approaching from behind this car didnt have his lights on and as he came out of the bend at speed i knew he was going to stop in time. My friend didnt hear the car coming and the car mowed the two children down. The boy was hurled through the air whilst the little girl was trapped under the wheels.
    My friend was screaming and a man got out of the passengers side and ran. A woman with long brown hair got out of the drivers side. I was frantically trying to find my phone but remembered i had left it behind. I screamed to the woman to ring for an ambulance but she just said calmly as if it didnt matter, hang on i am ringing, but she wasnt it was like nothing had happened in her eyes.
    Then a man from one of the houses came running out struggling to put his coat on and ring for an ambulance at the same time. I was stood there in shock at what i had just seen but at the same time i seemed to be calm. I couldnt go over to the car and i have no idea where my friend had gone, but the woman that had run the children over just stood there like she hadnt a care in the world.
    I hope someone can help me with this as it was very disturbing and i never normally dream like this and cannot think why i have dreamt this way as nothing has changed around me.
    Love chi xxx
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Shocked Empty Re: Shocked

Post  mia Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 pm

chic chi.
    I have no time to interpret your dream atm.
    No doubt someone will before me.
    I think its something to do with using your own intuition more, going with your gut instinct.
    And the child with you, may have been you.
    Love mia xx
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Thankyou Mia i am not sure what to make of it to be honest everything seems to be going through my head like was the priest giving the last rights to the children via me as they had not joined us at that moment? And the drastic way things turned in the dream. It sure has me puzzled xxx
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Aww chi chi.
    Please dont worry.
    The dream has been shown to you, someone will interpret it for you.
    If they havent by tomorrow, I have a soul brother who does mine for me if I cannot, or his guide does.
    I'll ask him for you.
    See what your friends here come up with first tho.
    They know you the best.
    And stop worrying, it'll give you grey hair! :giggles:
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Hello chi chi,
    This is quiet a complicated Dream to unravel so I'll try to address it in smaller more maneageble proportions.

My dream starts with me and a child being at a seaside resort. This child felt like mine in the dream but i dont recognise him from reality. It was a warm sunny day and we just had t-shirts on the sky was clear blue.

A Beautiful environment within a dream is really quiet a blessing in my view , It takes you away from the rigours of everyday life, To find yourself in such Holiday surroundings indicates your subconsciouse giving you a much needed holiday, It's way saying to your physical body, You are perhaps overdue a small break away or indeed a holiday.
    The Child that felt like yours is in my initial feeling your very own inner child. Which would also appear to need to get out into the open air.

We were just walking round the precinct when we found ourselves facing a lovely church. Just in front of the church was a priest he was giving some kind of sermon, but there were no perishiners there. Because we were across the road from the church i couldnt hear what he was saying but i was fascinated by him and the church and just stood there staring.

This sounds incredibly Spiritual to me, The Church and the Priest being as adequate metaphors for faith as you likely to find. There was a message from your Faith for you , but it was out of earshot. The fact that there were no Parishioners is indicative that the message of the Sermon was for you and your Inner child. This can be frustrating. However, Often these messages do not require comprehension as they are communicated directly to your heart. So even if you could not hear , let alone understand the message from the Priest, You will, I feel have recieved the message loud and clear.
    As a clue to this, try to notice if there has been any change in your feelings, not necessarily how you think about something, because in all likelyhood that may well have not changed at all. However , How you feel should be showing signs of a change in this particular respect.

I wasnt there long when i was joined by a woman and her 2 children she was my friend in dream but i dont know her or her children in reality. We set off back towards the beach when we came to a talent show, just for kids. It was good as we watched little ones getting up and singing.

Here again we see a reference to Child like things and the joy and excitement associated with such like. You were joined by others too,This made me wonder if a number of people in your environment had possibly been taking things a little too seriously and perhaps not taking the appropriate time to unwind a little and even have a little fun.

We didnt stay long as the children wanted to go and play, so we set off again towards the beach. The children were happy and were really excited but they were good and never ran off. Near the beach there was a fun fair loud music and lights as well as the smells were inviting not just to the children but to us too.

There is a pattern forming here as once again we see the need for recreation. There appears to be an invitation from your subconscious to have a little fun and happiness here.

Before we got there it started to rain it was going dark too. We both thought it would blow over but the rain came down fast and we told the children we had better go home and come back later. They didnt seem disappointed and still they were happy enough even though we were all soaked by this point.

This was interesting to me, External influences, The Weather put a dampener on the situation and the Children remained unperturbed, I wonder though, Whether the adults in the party might have felt disappointed by the turn of events, This message was very clear to me.
    We can attribute our circumstances to external events. Yet the choice of how we choose to feel about those external events rests fairly and squarley with us the experiencer. We can decide whether something will get us down.

I asked if we was going the right way and my friend said yes we are going the right way but i was unsure but accepted that my friend knew her way. The sky was so black at this time it felt like it was late at night. We turned onto a country lane the road was quite muddy and full of pot holes. I was at this point pushing the little boy in a pram. A car was coming up behind us and i moved over to the otherside of the road remembering to always face oncoming traffic.

There is an indication here that the path can be a little tricky at times, potholes ,Mud etc and you placed your trust in your friend, this once again is reference to faith, Trusting in forces outside yourself to guide your way. All the time taking your inner child with you.
    The Car seems to be a newer external influence coming into play.

I didnt move back to the other side but my friend and her children did. It was not long after we came to a sharp corner in the road as we turned the corner i noticed there was a row of terrace houses on the left. My friend was ahead of me as she wanted to get home as quick as she could as our partners were due home from a days fishing.

The terraced Houses are a representation of lasting stability in a dream, The sharp bend in the road , merely another indication of just how far from straight and narrow our journeys can be in this life.(With regard to the fishing, another Biblical reference springs to mind as I believe Fishermen figure in the New Testament at points. So we come back to Faith here) Your Friend going on ahead is an indication that someone close is doing something differently to the way you are approaching a similar if not the same issue.

As we carried on down i heard another car approaching from behind this car didnt have his lights on and as he came out of the bend at speed i knew he was going to stop in time. My friend didnt hear the car coming and the car mowed the two children down. The boy was hurled through the air whilst the little girl was trapped under the wheels.

This is clearly a disaster resulting from singlemindedness . In rushing ahead and sacrificing consideration in favour of achieving a goal significant collateral damage has been incurred, Your slower more cautious approach is paying dividends. It feels like someone you know is rushing without thinking a little. Or maybe even you yourself have considered cutting corners in favour of speed. This is your subconscious warning of the dangers of trying to race ahead.

My friend was screaming and a man got out of the passengers side and ran. A woman with long brown hair got out of the drivers side. I was frantically trying to find my phone but remembered i had left it behind. I screamed to the woman to ring for an ambulance but she just said calmly as if it didnt matter, hang on i am ringing, but she wasnt it was like nothing had happened in her eyes.

This is an indication of how helpless you feel sometimes, The picture emerging here is that your advice is not being listened to and you feel quiet frustrated by this.
    The Flip side of this was that panicking after the event , despite your best efforts to prevent such an occurence, is a little like closing the Gate after the Sheep has bolted.

Then a man from one of the houses came running out struggling to put his coat on and ring for an ambulance at the same time. I was stood there in shock at what i had just seen but at the same time i seemed to be calm. I couldnt go over to the car and i have no idea where my friend had gone, but the woman that had run the children over just stood there like she hadnt a care in the world.

Help coming from an outside source in this respect (The Man coming from the House) The car Woman and your friend being in the midst and involved with the issue.

In summary, then;

You are involved in a situation whereby you see another or others trying to run befor they can walk, you cannot see any good coming of this, in fact you do anticipate tears before co coa in this respect, It is a serious issue hence the inner child being kept at bay, You have faith in yourself and know that your cautious approach will at length prove it self sound.

The situation you are involved in does have an objective but the way to that objective is subject to sudden change, You are adaptable and less singleminded, as a result you are better able to cope with the unexpected, Along the way towards this objective it will be good to make time for yourself to enjoy too.

It is my hope that some of this made sense to you.

Best Wishes Lightseeker
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Wow! Lightseeker!
    You are good!
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Thank you mia, It's both kind and Nice of you to say, Shocked 28115
    The Litmus Test, of course will be if my thoughts and feelings carried any meaning for chi chi..
    Best Wishes from the Lightseeker
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm

OMG how good was that i feel more positive now thankyou Lightseeker. How on earth you come up with all that is beyond me lol sorry my dreams are mini novels i did leave a lot out that i thought wasnt needed. I am well impressed thankyou once again Lightseeker.
    love chi xxx
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Oh no Mia dont tempt fate i found a grey hair today so am thinking arghhhh got to start dying my hair soon lol Shocked 21581
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm

:giggles: I am glad you are happy again chi chi :love:

I dont know if I am grey or not.
    I dont give it a chance to come thru :astar:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Neville has done a cracking job there, just a little snippet which grabbed me, not to take away from Neville's great post , but because i'd rather add it and have it rejected than not add it...(i'm making myself dizzy with words now Shocked 809779 )

It was this line which jumped out:
    A car was coming up behind us and i moved over to the otherside of the road remembering to always face oncoming traffic.

That tells me you know you need to face something head on.

That's it, please feel free to disregard Shocked 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi Violet glad you did say that i want to face something and its a person but if i do i know i will get hurt because i will hurt the other person with words because of herselfishness. She is stopping me from saying anything to her because she will stop me seeing my grandchildren. She has done this with my son because he was 10 minutes late picking them up and i am arghhh to be honest i want to give her a slap but i know i will regret it if i do. I am missing my grandchildren but nobody seeing them till she been court now as she said she dont trust my son as he will turn up if i have them. Yet she will let her other 2 children which are not my sons go see him. Is it me or is she not right in head? as how must my sons kids feel when they going to their daddy's house and they cannot go. I am so annoyed as she not taken the children into consideration at all. Shocked 577431 Sorry moan over lol Shocked 21581
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 am

Hi chi chi I really feel for you and you're free to talk here anytime Shocked 21581 just to reassure you there are laws in place for grandparents these days and she will not be able to prevent you seeing them, this should come to light in court.

All that said, this is the time to be strong, it will be hard, and it's easier said than done, she's being very selfish hopefully the judge will make her see that Shocked 21581

chi chi
    chi chi

Post  chi chi Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Hi Violet i know there are laws in place but it is not a path i want to go down. If i went up to her house she will let me see them she just wont let me have them at mine. But because she deceived my son and moved her new fella in the day my son left she hurt him badly which in turn hurt me having him upset. Not only that she blames him for everything even said it was his fault she slept around grrrr this girl certainly needs help somewhere. So basically i am staying away as i know i wont be able to keep my gob shut and thats not fair on the kids if they see me telling their mummy off and her telling them they cant see me. So am being patient my son sees them for 5 mins after school so he lets me know how they are, hopefully things will get better once the adults can put the kiddies feelings first instead of their own. Shocked 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

I really hope the situation improves chi chi Shocked 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 pm