Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why did my great-granddad looked shocked?

Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? Empty Why did my great-granddad looked shocked?

Post  Emma Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 am

I've been wondering this, it was the first time I ever saw his spirit and I didn't know it was him until I was looking through some old pics from when he was alive but when he saw me he looked shocked, but why? Was it because he didn't think I could see him or wasn't exspecting to be notiched?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? Empty Re: Why did my great-granddad looked shocked?

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

Personally I think you've hit the nail on the head here Emma :
    Was it because he didn't think I could see him or wasn't exspecting to be notiched?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? Empty Re: Why did my great-granddad looked shocked?

Post  Emma Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am

Violet wrote:Personally I think you've hit the nail on the head here Emma :
    Was it because he didn't think I could see him or wasn't exspecting to be notiched?

I was kinda worried why he seemed so shocked, thinking did I upset him or something Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? 160943
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am

Emma wrote:I've been wondering this, it was the first time I ever saw his spirit and I didn't know it was him until I was looking through some old pics from when he was alive but when he saw me he looked shocked, but why? Was it because he didn't think I could see him or wasn't exspecting to be notiched?

Hi Emma Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? 15910 ,
    strange indeed.

Mal Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? 63420
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am

I was kinda worried why he seemed so shocked, thinking did I upset him or something Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? 160943
    I think that's unlikely Emma Why did my great-granddad looked shocked? 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:46 am