Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
1antique
Violet
stephanie79
7 posters

Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here?

stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? Empty Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here?

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Okay so my I.D number for this forum is 802...
    Number 802 is a combination of the attributes of the numbers 8, 0 and 2. Number 8 brings its energies of Karma – the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, giving and receiving, personal power, authority and force, and manifesting abundance. Number 0 is a powerful energy as it amplifies and magnifies the vibrations of the numbers it appears with. 0 carries the ‘God force’ energy and Universal Energies. Number 2 adds its influences of faith and trust, intuition and inner-wisdom, balance and harmony, encouragement, support, happiness and Divine life mission.

Angel Number 802 is a message from your angels that all of your financial and monetary needs will be met in miraculous ways. Release the fear of how to make ends meet, and have faith and trust that your angels and the Universal Energies will ensure your future prosperity.

Repeating number 802 is an indication that as one door opens in your life another is closing. Look forward to receiving many blessings and trust your intuition and the guidance from the angels to lead you towards positive abundance in all ways.

Use your natural inner-wisdom and manifesting abilities to bring about your desires and walk forward along your Divine life path and soul mission with faith and trust.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? Empty Re: Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here?

Post  Violet Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 pm

I'd never have thought of doing that in a million years but what an interesting exercise for members Stephanie, thank you.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? Empty Re: Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here?

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm

Haha :) I feel mine is pretty spot on too. Xx would love to see everyone elses xx

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 pm

What's my number?

and the meaning?

Thank you in advance.....thank you if you don't do it either.
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 pm

You're 810 :)

Number 810 is a blend of the energies and vibrations of the numbers 8, 1 and 0. Number 8 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, manifesting wealth and abundance, self-reliance, freedom and success, giving and receiving and Karma - the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 1 adds its energies of creation, energy and force, positivity, new beginnings, initiative, success and happiness. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with, and carries the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies.

Angel Number 810 is a message from your angels that important life changes are around you and you are asked to surrender and release the ‘old’ as you manifest better, more suited circumstances. Trust that new beginnings will bring about auspicious opportunities for you that will be to your long-term benefit.

Angel Number 810 encourages you to keep your thoughts, mind-set and attitude positive and focus on your true wants and needs as your thoughts are manifesting into the material world very quickly at the moment. If there are aspects of your life that are not flowing as you’d like, your angels indicate that these coming changes will bring about free-flow and healing.

Post  Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:41 am

stephanie79 wrote:You're 810 :)

Number 810 is a blend of the energies and vibrations of the numbers 8, 1 and 0. Number 8 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, manifesting wealth and abundance, self-reliance, freedom and success, giving and receiving and Karma - the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect. Number 1 adds its energies of creation, energy and force, positivity, new beginnings, initiative, success and happiness. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with, and carries the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies.

Angel Number 810 is a message from your angels that important life changes are around you and you are asked to surrender and release the ‘old’ as you manifest better, more suited circumstances. Trust that new beginnings will bring about auspicious opportunities for you that will be to your long-term benefit.

Angel Number 810 encourages you to keep your thoughts, mind-set and attitude positive and focus on your true wants and needs as your thoughts are manifesting into the material world very quickly at the moment. If there are aspects of your life that are not flowing as you’d like, your angels indicate that these coming changes will bring about free-flow and healing.

Well thanks for that
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 am

Where do you find the I.D. number at???????
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 am

Hello! You hover over your user ID and you see the number :
    ) yours is 5

ANGEL NUMBER 5

The vibrations of the number 5 are those of personal freedom and individuality, motivation, making positive life choices and major changes, transformation, adaptability and versatility, resourcefulness and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 5 is a message from the angels that important life changes are upon you and these changes will bring about many positive opportunities for you. The angels ask that you look upon these changes with an optimistic and positive attitude as they are destined to bring you many long-term benefits. Remember to be grateful for the auspicious opportunities ahead of you.

When Angel Number 5 appears repeatedly it is a message from your angels to do with your health and wellbeing. Your angels are helping you to make positive, healthy lifestyle choices and changes that will enhance and benefit you in many ways; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Rest assured that your angels love, support and encourage you through these transitions, and if feeling any fears, ask for angelic guidance any time you feel the need.

The repeating Angel Number 5 tells you that only you know your true heart’s desires, and only you can fulfil your own destiny.

Did it help mr whit more?
    http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.co.uk
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 am

What's mine,Stephanie???? :giggles:

Please?

Joanie
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:40 am

Hey Joanie, xo
    Let me know if it rings truth? Mine is rather accurate!!!! Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? 21581 Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? 449294

This is yours: 226

Number 226 is a compilation of the energies and influences of numbers 2, 22 and 6. Number 2 brings its attributes of balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, encouragement, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Appearing twice, the vibrations of number 2
    are amplified, and also relate to number 22. Number 22 is the Master
    Builder Number and resonates with Archangel Raphael, evolution and
    vision. The Master Builder Number 22 also resonates with Universal love, service to others, idealism, redemption and retribution. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects,
    service to others, love of home and family, compassion and nurturing,
    responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel
    Number 226 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that
    your material and monetary needs will be met. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook in regards
    to the monetary and financial aspects of your life and give any fears
    and worries to the angels to heal and transform. Trust within that you
    are fully supported by the Universe and all will be taken care of as you live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels and be open to receiving assistance from unexpected sources and in unusual ways.

Angel
    Number 226 encourages you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others
    in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It is a
    message that as you serve your life purpose and mission you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest material and financial rewards.

Trust the angels to supply you with everything you need.

Number 226 relates to number 1 (2+2+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:50 pm

Thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:09 pm

stephanie79 wrote:Hey Joanie, xo
    Let me know if it rings truth? Mine is rather accurate!!!! Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? 21581 Has anyone looked up their I.D number on here? 449294

This is yours: 226

Number 226 is a compilation of the energies and influences of numbers 2, 22 and 6. Number 2 brings its attributes of balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, encouragement, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. Appearing twice, the vibrations of number 2
    are amplified, and also relate to number 22. Number 22 is the Master
    Builder Number and resonates with Archangel Raphael, evolution and
    vision. The Master Builder Number 22 also resonates with Universal love, service to others, idealism, redemption and retribution. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects,
    service to others, love of home and family, compassion and nurturing,
    responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel
    Number 226 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust that
    your material and monetary needs will be met. Maintain a positive attitude and outlook in regards
    to the monetary and financial aspects of your life and give any fears
    and worries to the angels to heal and transform. Trust within that you
    are fully supported by the Universe and all will be taken care of as you live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Listen to your intuition and guidance from the angels and be open to receiving assistance from unexpected sources and in unusual ways.

Angel
    Number 226 encourages you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others
    in order to set a positive example for them to learn from. It is a
    message that as you serve your life purpose and mission you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest material and financial rewards.

Trust the angels to supply you with everything you need.

Number 226 relates to number 1 (2+2+6=10, 1+0=1) and Angel

That is lovely,Stephanie. I like that very much and actually so true about my life at the moment.

Thank you so much.

Joanie x
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female

Post  stephanie79 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Your welcome :D
    xxx
    SoulSurge
    SoulSurge

Female
    Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2013-10-12

Post  SoulSurge Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 am

Would you please do mine?
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:46 am

Heres mine..

Number 873 is a mix of the vibrations of the number 8, 7 and 3.  Number 8 brings its vibrations of inner-wisdom, manifesting wealth and abundance, self-sufficiency and success, giving and receiving and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 7 carries the energies of spiritual awakening, development and enlightenment, learning and understanding, mysticism, emotions and persistence of purpose.  7 is also the number of good fortune.  Number 3 adds its vibrations of self-expression and communication, creativity, growth and expansion, optimism, enthusiasm and joy.  Number 3 also resonates with the energy of the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 873 is a message of acknowledgement and encouragement from the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters.  Trust that you are on the right path in regards to living your Divine life purpose, and are manifesting abundant supply into your life along the way.  The angels applaud your commitment and positive progress.  Believe that success will be yours.
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female
    Number of posts : 288
    Registration date : 2013-07-10

Post  Whisperingteams Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:34 am

How does one find their ID number please?  :bfs:
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:19 am

Just go to one of your posts.  Click on your username, click view profile.  Read the number in your http title.
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female

Post  Whisperingteams Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 am

Thank you :))

ANGEL NUMBER 904

Number 904 is a mix of the influences and vibrations of the numbers 9, 0 and 4.  Number 9 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, serving humanity as a Lightworker, your life path, Universal Spiritual Laws, endings and conclusions, leading by positive example.  Number 0 carries the vibrations of the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies (or Source) and this powerful number amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with.  Number 4 is the number of hard work, building solid foundations, practicality, worthiness, traditional values and dependability.

Angel Number 904 is a message from your angels that a situation or phase is coming to an end and you are to let go of any circumstances or issues that have ran their course.  

Angel Number 904 indicates that one door is closing as another opens for you.  Your angels are helping you to open this new door of opportunity and to heal from any residual sorrow or pain due to the changes you are now undergoing.  The angels ask that you stay focused on positive outcomes and live your Divine soul purpose and life mission with diligence and devotion.  Your angels support you in every way  -  always.

The repeating number 904 tells you that yourlightworking skills and talents are much needed by the world at this time, and the angels encourage you to brightly shine your light in order to illuminate the way for others to follow

Post  Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:35 pm

im 810/////

whats it mean?
    Whisperingteams
    Whisperingteams

Female

Post  Whisperingteams Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Mr.Whitmore wrote:im 810/////

whats it mean?
    Number 810 is a blend of the energies and vibrations of the numbers 8, 1 and 0.  Number 8 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, manifesting wealth and abundance, self-reliance, freedom and success, giving and receiving and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 1 adds its energies of creation, energy and force, positivity, new beginnings, initiative, success and happiness.  Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with, and carries the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies.

Angel Number 810 is a message from your angels that important life changes are around you and you are asked to surrender and release the ‘old’ as you manifest better, more suited circumstances.  Trust that new beginnings will bring about auspicious opportunities for you that will be to your long-term benefit.

Angel Number 810 encourages you to keep your thoughts, mind-set and attitude positive and focus on your true wants and needs as your thoughts are manifesting into the material world very quickly at the moment.  If there are aspects of your life that are not flowing as you’d like, your angels indicate that these coming changes will bring about free-flow and healing.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Mine says the following...

-------------

Number 224 is a blend of the attributes of number 2 as well as the Master Number 22 and the energies of number 4.  Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness.  Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 22 is the Master Builder Number and resonates with Archangel Raphael, evolution and vision.  Master Builder Number 22 relates to ancient wisdom, vision, idealism and transformation. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations with practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination.

Angel Number 224 is a message from your angels to believe in yourself and your skills, talents and abilities.  You have a great deal of work ahead of you, but rest assured that you will have all that you need, both within you and materially, to achieve success and personal fulfilment.  Your goals are worth working for.  Have faith in your angels and ask for their guidance and assistance whenever you wish.  Surrender your worries and fears to the angels for transmutation and healing.

The repeating Angel Number 224 is a sign that your angels are sending you positive energies to boost your self-belief, confidence and self-esteem. The work, will and effort you have contributed in the past has lead to solid foundations and stability, and you are asked to trust yourself and your intuition.  Know that you are on the right life path.

Stop and feel grateful for all that you have in your life and appreciate and accept the countless blessings yet to come.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:50 am

Whisperingteams wrote:
    Mr.Whitmore wrote:im 810/////

whats it mean?
    Number 810 is a blend of the energies and vibrations of the numbers 8, 1 and 0.  Number 8 brings its attributes of inner-wisdom, manifesting wealth and abundance, self-reliance, freedom and success, giving and receiving and Karma  -  the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.  Number 1 adds its energies of creation, energy and force, positivity, new beginnings, initiative, success and happiness.  Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with, and carries the ‘God’ force and Universal Energies.

Angel Number 810 is a message from your angels that important life changes are around you and you are asked to surrender and release the ‘old’ as you manifest better, more suited circumstances.  Trust that new beginnings will bring about auspicious opportunities for you that will be to your long-term benefit.

Angel Number 810 encourages you to keep your thoughts, mind-set and attitude positive and focus on your true wants and needs as your thoughts are manifesting into the material world very quickly at the moment.  If there are aspects of your life that are not flowing as you’d like, your angels indicate that these coming changes will bring about free-flow and healing.
    thank you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 am