Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Does Money buy Happiness?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Does Money buy Happiness? Empty Does Money buy Happiness?

Post  Violet Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 pm

Personally I think not but what are your thoughts?

I suppose it can also be said that living hand to mouth and wondering where the next penny/meal will come from is not a perfect recipe for happiness either but I know which i'd prefer.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Does Money buy Happiness? Empty Re: Does Money buy Happiness?

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 am

Hello

Well I know some VERY well off one's and they are NOT happy. To have to travel out and be worried on who might be following one, or worried on who one socilaizes with. To many a time have to please in a mate and their wishes in what one does or wants to do.

I live in the moment the next one has not yet come and might well not come. I am retired blessed to be at 47 not seeming to have to face working again for money unless I wish to. NO now gaurantee there but planning and a firm budget and things should be fine. Again not worried on it. Life happens. Three kids and expenses there. Facing huge dental teenage bills it seems
    Again sending that to the Universe to worry on not me. Things happen and on that has faith in the Universal Light does fine living in the moment.

Hard work and self spending control and one can have most things one wants.

Lynn
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 pm

well, money is a great help in life, and having money makes life much easier, and when you don't need to worry when you will find you next meal and how, it is easier to be happy. but no, happiness is an inner state, or a state of mind,  and having or lucking money can't change it.but being very short with money and you end up worry about how to give food to your child or fix your roof or other little things like that, it does bring dark clouds into one's life. so yes, money makes things easy. but having money doesn't make you happy or unhappy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:12 pm