Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can't Hear

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Can't Hear Empty Can't Hear

Post  1antique Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Ok...in this one I was either working high profile private security or in some type of plain clothes government agency.

We were going into a building for some type of meeting and I walked up to one of the others in my group and told him that there was a 'credible threat.' Immediately after that I hear the distant crack, crack crack of a heavy machine gun from a helicopter...followed by returning heavy machine guns fire from a position to my left...very close by me.

This dream in itself is nothing strange. The strange part is that I am unable to hear out of my left ear this morning. It is not plugged up...I have cleaned it several times. When I first woke up and noticed it, I touched my ear and got a metallic sound when my fingernail rubbed the skin...now, just the normal sound of nail of skin.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by 1antique on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can't Hear Empty Re: Can't Hear

Post  Violet Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm

That's strange, unfortunately i've no idea what it could mean unless it is some kind of premonitionand the lasting effect is a lasting impression to make sure you don't forget but i'm just tossing ideas around here, nothing more

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:16 pm

When I spoke to Gwen earlier, she asked if I had experienced and sudden air pressure changes, and it hit me that it is exactly what it feels like...going up or down too far or fast without clearing your ears.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Yeah it's horrible that! So what are your thoughts Allen from what Gwen has said?

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 pm

I'm not sure. I know I merely went from standing to laying last night...and sat slowly at that :happy:

It could be as you said, or maybe leftover from a step-in/step-out? I know I have been doing a lot of that lately.

Then again, it could have been those pesky ET friends of mine, not letting me depressurize before returning me.

Of course, I could have been dimension hopping and found one with either a much higher or lower air pressure.

And the list goes on hehe
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 pm

1antique wrote:I'm not sure. I know I merely went from standing to laying last night...and sat slowly at that :happy:

It could be as you said, or maybe leftover from a step-in/step-out? I know I have been doing a lot of that lately.

Then again, it could have been those pesky ET friends of mine, not letting me depressurize before returning me.

Of course, I could have been dimension hopping and found one with either a much higher or lower air pressure.

And the list goes on hehe

It's an interesting one, i'm sure others will offer their thoughts

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am