Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings Empty Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings

Post  Karin Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Meditation-experiences written by a beginner...

I find it very interesting how my feelings "work" - while I still can't "see" anything .

Once I felt a touch - and I stupidly opened my eyes to see if it was one of my tomcats. They weren't...
    Another time I felt indescribable joy! It was like meeting someone who is very important for me.
    Sometimes nothing happens and I'm only relaxed.
    Yesterday I was sad after the meditation, because the spokesman of my MP3 led me back in my body - as usual. I would have loved to stay longer ...

But as compensation I've dreamed last night of a wonderful hug that makes me still happy. Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings 15910 Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings 15910 Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings 15910 That was pure love. And I hope that it wasn't "only" a dream.

Karin
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings Empty Re: Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings

Post  shayn Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:47 pm

hi Karin

Good for you.
    but if you don't mind me saying something and please don't get that the wrong way.
    one very big mistake people make is that they wait as you write it, to see. and they hope to see as if in real life seeing. but sometimes seeing is not really seeing but as you wrote, feeling, and sometimes you just know images without really seeing them. and i kind of feel from your writing that you wait for this seeing to happen, while great things are happening to you already, not that you ignore them, but still waiting on the seeing might eventually block you.
    keep enjoying your meditations, with meditations it is all about the ride and the way and not so about the goal and destination.

Enjoy

shayn
    Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings Empty Re: Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings

Post  Karin Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Dear Shayn,

thank you for your lines! Maybe I described my wish "to see" more urgent as it really is... Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings 348985

I enjoy... yes I do. And I wanted to hear/read that it's normal how the things are going on. Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings 15910

You have found the right words to destroy my little worries.

Nothing to see, nothing to hear - only feelings Re4u9iet6ho

I think you know it... "Danke" means "Thank you".

Karin
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm

i'm happy it helped, but really what you are feeling/having is very normal.
    i think the most most most most most important thing is to trust whatever you feel/get. especially when it will become unclear what it means or why...

:stars:

nichts zu danken. :huga:

S
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Karin, I agree with Shayn and i'm sure I disregarded a lot of things because I was so focussed on 'seeing' so don't feel bad in any way, but some mediums never see anything and work purely on feelings, Shayn highlights this here
    and sometimes you just know images without really seeing them.

Try to work on sharpening all of your senses Karin, they all play a part in mediumship, even smells, so if you meditate and visualise a flower (just for example) see it in your mind, look at and acknowledge every part of it this will make the image stronger, feel it in your hand, smell it's scent, and hear the surrounding grasses rustling in the breeze all this will help to heighten your senses.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:10 pm