Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Remote Viewing

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Remote Viewing Empty Remote Viewing

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 am

Remote Viewing

Remote viewing (RV) is the procedure developed by parapsychologists at Stanford University Research Institute to allegedly perform clairvoyance under controlled conditions. While its somewhat similar to Astral Projections, as one leaves the body, the phenomenon involves a belief that the consciousness projects to other remote locations.

Remote viewing is a form or clairvoyance by which a viewer is said to use his or her clairvoyant abilities to “view” or gather information on a “target” consisting of an object or place or person ext. This is something that is hidden from the viewer. Most commonly too its at some distance from the viewer. At times it goes to the past what one is viewing or to the future.

I can remote view BUT in saying that to this ability comes with the utmost of personal respects for the privacy of others. Never done without permissions if I be viewing a living person or person’s place.

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing form Paste)
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Remote Viewing Empty Re: Remote Viewing

Post  shayn Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:22 am

oh Lynn
    thank you for your post. reading your post made me realized that maybe i'm doing it without even thinking about it. well i don't do that regularly, but when i'm worried about someone close to me, like my husband or my child, or my brother, and mostly of my father when he was alive, i just close my eyes and focus on the person i'm thinking about and i very often i can "see" them.  normally later on i ask them questions and i know if what i saw was right or wrong, it can be amazing sometimes. but i never do that to spy over someone.
    anyway your post is very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:50 am

When my oldest daughter was 11 she had the bleeding episode which was accompanied by the remote viewing of here our missing relative was. She was spot on. It landed her in the office of a parapsychologist who studied her for the next two months. I didn't take her back after that because I felt like she didn't need the stress of being tested.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 31, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks for that Lynn Remote Viewing 15910

Hi Carolyn, during that two months did they give you the results of those studies? And I don't blame you for taking her out, it could have been stressful for her.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

nothing I didn't already know - that she was highly gifted, believes she is an equal to anyone, extremely creative with a visual artistic talent, highly intelligent (a 135 IQ), and very sensitive. She can remote view, tested just to the next room but she viewed my aunt several hundreds of miles away. She can telepathically see whatever your seeing. She can receive telepathic messages. Psychic stuff aside, shes also a profoundly deep poet and writer of full length novels. She's got 9 chapters so far into her most recent novel, which I hope she some day decides to try to publish.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Wow Carolyn she is gifted it is good she has understanding parents who will allow her to be herself and explore her gifts Remote Viewing 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:23 am