Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Anyone have info about the number 33?

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Anyone have info about the number 33? Empty Anyone have info about the number 33?

Post  Sacred-Star Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 am

Hello all Anyone have info about the number 33? 348985

I'm basically turning 33 this year and have been thinking about this number for some time. I feel that there is something in this number and I don't know why this number of all numbers Anyone have info about the number 33? 349308

For those that know about numbers-does anyone have any information on the number 33?

I ask because I have a certain kind of feeling about this number and wondered if whether there might be a reason behind it.

Thank you for reading this.
    Love and light.
    S. xxx
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Anyone have info about the number 33? Empty Re: Anyone have info about the number 33?

Post  AngelTony Mon May 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Hi S, yes if i am not wrong, Jesus was crucified when he was 33, based on Luke 3:23

13 and 31 and 33 or just plain 3 -- whatever the 3's have been following me as well all my life, (and a few others too)

Good luck S! Anyone have info about the number 33? 371183
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Anyone have info about the number 33? Empty Re: Anyone have info about the number 33?

Post  mia Mon May 17, 2010 3:07 pm

Many ascended masters surround you and assist you in all ways.
    They've come to help you with your mission and to answer your prayers.
    Tune to them now and ask them any questions you wish.

From Angel Numbers, by Doreen Virtue Phd and Lynette Brown.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Mon May 17, 2010 11:24 pm

mia wrote:33
    Many ascended masters surround you and assist you in all ways.
    They've come to help you with your mission and to answer your prayers.
    Tune to them now and ask them any questions you wish.

From Angel Numbers, by Doreen Virtue Phd and Lynette Brown.

I didn't know Doreen Virtue did angel numbers Anyone have info about the number 33? 267675
    I do hope that the Ascended Masters help me on my mission as there have been some things I've been wanting to do but never got around to doing them.

To be honest the beginning of my 30's was not the best time of my life. In fact they've been some of the hardest I've known but on the other hand it seems that a lot of those on a spiritual/conscious path have been going through a particularly unpleasant last few years. I only hope to god that after all that going down the toilet things will maybe start to change-for the positive for a change Anyone have info about the number 33? 217567

It is an interesting thing that for the past few years I've been thinking that at 33 something will occur-believe me I have no idea why 33 has stuck with me-why not any other number? But maybe I will find out at some point...

Hi S, yes if i am not wrong, Jesus was crucified when he was 33, based
    on Luke 3:23

13 and 31 and
    33 or just plain 3 -- whatever the 3's have been following me as well
    all my life, (and a few others too)

Good luck S! Anyone have info about the number 33? 371183

Well I prefer not to go down the same path as Jesus Anyone have info about the number 33? 350287 and it is interesting to know that certain numbers have also been following you around-interesting how that happens isn't it?

Well thank you for your replies and it's good to know that there is a reason behind my association with the number 33.

Love and light.
    S. xxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:58 pm