Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cool experience

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Cool experience Empty Cool experience

Post  Kaere Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Last night before sleep I had a very cool experience. I was "buzzing" for most of the day yesterday, just an off out of it kinda feeling.

When I layed down in bed, I wanted to see if I could AP so I did some relaxation and worked on clearing my mind. And I got really excited when I realized I was "moving", except my body wasn't cause I could still feel the pillow and the blanket. But I was moving lol. I could do this as a kid so it wasn't really new. I was all scrunched up into a fetal like position (but it was formless too, kinda blobby) and I could spin like I was in a gyroscope - on all the axis. It kinda made me queasy to be honest.

Okay, so I had a little fun and thought it was weird that I could feel all scrunched up like a baby but be lying down straight on the bed at the same time. Cause I could still feel the bed, the pressure points and the bed covers and all. And I thought I'd try that silver cord technique where you try to climb out of your body but I didn't have any luck with that at all. I couldn't seem to be able to take enough "form" to grab anything. So I stopped trying and then just had some fun seeing how fast I could spin or change directions.

Then I was sooo thirsty so I got up for a drink and fell asleep very quickly after lying back down.

Just thought I'd share Cool experience 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Cool experience Empty Re: Cool experience

Post  Violet Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Wow Kaere it sounds like you were just one step away from AP'ing Cool experience 449294 it sounds like a great experience.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:14 pm

It was so wild Violet... I need to do some more reading on other methods of exiting the body if I can't control the blobby insubstantial feeling. Maybe I'll try flinging myself out of the motion, like on a swing. Ohhh, I hope I can do this again!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

Hi Kaere, I hope you do it again too.
    Maybe I'll try flinging myself out of the motion, like on a swing
    I'm sure there is a method very siimilar to this, and i'm sure Lynn posted a few methods in here somewhere too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:07 am